Chapter 2: For the love of Dance

The Omnic Crisis: The Worst Crossover Ever made

The Omnic Crisis: The weirdest Crossover that was ever created.

 

Chapter 2: For the Love of dance.

 

  “Us? Why us?” Namjoon questions.

  “It is what the prophecy has foreseen. It is fate,” Sombra explains.

  J-hope stands up and brushes himself off. He goes over to the others and sombra, “Why? Why should we go with a killer of love!?!”

  “Love...killer....what do you mean?” Sombra asks confused as a fish out of water in a desert.

  “What he means,” Suga intervenes, “Is that, how can we trust you? You came out of nowhere, causing mass destruction. How do we know you're safe?”

  “I understand you're confused, but please you're our only hope,” sombra pleads.” The group, not including J-hope, wants to trust her, but can't see any reason as to why. J-hope, however, will not trust her, she made his horse leave, so anyone that does that is an evil, despicable human being.

   “The only way for us to trust you is for you to dance to one of our songs.” Taehyung’s says for the group.

  “Dance? To your song? Are you being serious?” Sombra looks confused.

 “Dance or die.” Suga holds up the butter knife he found at the table next to the freshly churned and salted butter.

   “Alright, I'll do it. But only if you go with me.” Sombra gives in.

   “Kay, we’ll go. If you can dance.” J-hope says as he glares into her soul, still mad about the horse incident. Sombra pulls out her phone, she scrolls through her iTunes music. Her eyes fall upon a song, that she could definitely dance to. “Does it matter what song I use?”

“YES!!!!!” Taehyung screams, “You have to dance to SAVE ME!!!! I PROCLAIM THIS TO THEE!!!! DANCE NOW OR FOREVER HOLD THY PEACE!!!!”

   Sombra turns on the song. She begins dancing, and wow, was she good. J-hope couldn't believe his eyes, this horse dream killer could dance. In that instance, J-hope trusted her and had decided he would save the universe that she came from. Jimin watches as she gracefully performs the dance, step by step. The turns, the jumps, the beauty, it was absolutely magnificent. He knew then that he must impress her with the power of dance. Jimin turns on Maniac from Flashdance and starts to flashdance his way to love. He moves with style, grace, and power, it was poetic in a way, even though it was only dancing. Everyone stares at Jimin like a fool, except one. That one looks at him like he's a dancing god. That person was Sombra.

  “I danced, now come with me.”

  “Anything for you,” Jimin says with hearts in his eyes. Love was found in this moment. Sombra pulls them into the smoke, they go further and further in, until no one would be able see them from outside of the smoke.

   “Everyone hold hands,” Sombra says grabbing Jimin's hand. He accepts with much gusto. They stand in a circle, all connected by hands.

  “I'm gonna count to three, then we'll be teleported to my universe.”

  “One,” she says. The members each looking around at each other, wondering if this was a mistake or not.

  “Two,” and right before three, she slips something into Jimin’s hand. He looks down to see she gave him her number. He looks up trying to hide the happiness, but failing terribly.

  “THREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!” Sombra yells, and they fly into space like it was a portkey (like in Harry Potter), because it was. They start flying through space, they can see Jupiter and Pluto in the distance. They pass by a yellow and purple planet filled with unicorns and cacti.

  “That's my home planet,” Taehyung says remembering the memories of his childhood. He used to play hacky sack with his best friend, a unicorn named Lay, too bad he's a sheep now.

  “Good times.” he says a tear escaping his eye as they fly away.

  “Almost there,” Sombra says squeezing Jimin’s hand tighter. This is what they call love at first dance. The dance Gods were proud of this pairing, for they knew that they had made a match that will last lifetimes.

    After what feels like forever, but actually was about 5 minutes, they finally arrive at Sombra’s universe. When they touch land all of Bts look around seeing that it looks exactly like earth. Namjoon slowly walks forward realizing that they were in what would be Mexico. Except, unlike their planet, it was completely in ruins. He looks to the ground seeing the sign of the cafe they were just at, now destroyed. “Well,” Namjoon starts, “this popping cafe ain’t popping no more.”

“ As you can see my universe and yours are identical. Mines just destroyed,” Sombra says with sadness in her eyes. Jimin sees and puts an arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

   “It’s okay, I'm fine,” she says putting on a brave face and wiping away a stray tear.

   “So what are we doing here?” Jin asks.

  “I'm not sure yet, I was only sent to retrieve you. But when we get to our base, they'll tell you.”

  “Okay…” Jin says not getting the answer he wanted.

  “Let's go. If we start now, we’ll get there by dinner.” Sombra starts walking forward, and everyone follows her. They walk for about 5 minutes when Jimin looks down to find that he’s still holding Sombras hand. He smiles as he sees the sight, how was he this lucky, to find this beautiful woman and to go to another universe all in one day, wow. Sombra notices him staring at her, she smiles looking at the slight blush on his cheeks.

  The sights they see on the way are horrifying. Trees a flame, buildings in crumbles, everything in disarray. Jimin, however, didn't notice any of it, cause all he could focus on was Sombra. Suga looks down at his butter knife. Damn, it was gorgeous. While he’s admiring his butter knife, he sees Jimin and Sombra holding hands. “That cheeky devil” he thinks to himself with a smirk on his face.

   Sombra looks over at Jimin, still holding his hand, “Why were you in Mexico?”

  “We were filming a show we do, it's called Bon Voyage. Have you heard of it?” Jimin asks.

  “Yes, I’ve heard of it. I’ve never seen it though, because it cost too much money, (hear that v live, lower the damn prices),” Sombra says.

  “Oh, they cost that much? I should say something to them when I get back.”

 “Really, you would do that for me?” Sombra says looking deep in his eyes.

 “Of course, I...I like you…” Jimin stops walking and so does Sombra.

 “y-you do?” Sombra whispers looking at the ground. “Yeah… I do.” Jimin says quiet yet confidently, gazing at her. That moment between them, will be told for generations to come.

   After walking another 2 hours, they can finally see the base. It looks exactly like the Sydney opera house, because that's what it was modeled to look like.

  “why does it look like the opera house?” Suga says sharpening his butter knife with a rock he found on the ground.

  “Oh, Have you ever seen Sharknado 5?” They all shake their heads confused by what this is.

  “Well, in the movie the Sydney Opera House is a secret military base, and our leader is a big fan of the movie. So obviously when he made the plans he had to add it.” Sombra explains. Bts is extremely confused, because they don't no what Sharknado is.

   They keep walking toward the door and eventually make it there. Sombra unlocks the door with some super high tech key card. Wow, that was cool they thought.

   “Okay, so is everyone ready?” Sombra asks. Everyone nods, except Taehyung for he is not with them.

  “Where's Taehyung!!!” Jungkook says in a panic. Everyone looks around realizing the boy is not with them. Sombra then looks down and realizes the portkey is gone!!!

  “Where's my portkey?” she says in a frantic. She starts searching through her bag, not letting go of Jimin's hand, cause love.

   “Taehyung’s missing though. Forget about the stupid portkey, a person is gone!” Jungkook yells.

  “Right, right, but when did he leave?” she questions.

 “He was with us when I picked up this cool rock,” Suga says showing off his cool rock.

 “Really? Suga, really?” Jin says.

“It’s a good rock, don't hate,” suga shrugs.

  “Look over there!” J-hope points to the sunset where he sees several figures walking towards them, “It's Taehyung, but who's he with?”

 

Photo gallery:

dH7DWwUfv-BYH_va5UoY9Qps2YHwT_QSUkz5XjoYDa5Qgr5Sl6PJZA-5q3yzd9t4AVZGzK05my_XY0-T03XmTmMSmzR5z3Gz_eoc9nX7bdM3kb9vMoBMgz9fM6_MFhkbqxqiKyQg

Taehyung and his childhood friend Lay, Who is now a sheep, not a unicorn:(

5pPEokzhSWkK0zVFfyPIu_dKeAjBGSpzGH0623dGtrwzXkk-vXulhAg556flKkOAFAWQcwfB2kWBN6t8iEJnUgv8CoTfX9sgcysVsuPdIjCGYXCcn6fMQrEh19R9aUVeYNWPJYn4

The gods of dance, they believe that sombra and jimin are the perfect example of young love.258ztstSiQtVgjvdnGyOS5zxJ221jioFWEnghP2TdOWMvE0YwH1dBOz8WsPdDlmkETq-c8wf1BQ7mTMZUJCtAKS0mKhdWseAc_L0E4_hXwwjo6vD2gEO_GJ_p8VLLPI9nxhuDvuL