Chapter 3: The arrival if the Wombats

The Omnic Crisis: The Worst Crossover Ever made

The Omnic Crisis: The Weirdest crossover ever created.

 

Chapter 3: The Arrival of The Wombats

 

    The figures grow closer, but who was with Taehyung? No one knew, until they were only a few yards away.

   Jungkook runs to Taehyung and dropkicks him in the face, “Where were you?!” he says raging with anger and betrayal. “And who are these girls?” the boy was with four teenage girls.

  “Don't hurt him, he meant well,” says one of the girls.

  “And who might you be?” Jungkook says preparing for another one of his freaking awesome drop kicks.

  “Don’t interrogate them,” Taehyung interrupts, picking himself off of the ground and putting himself between the two. “There Muse, you know the girl band.”

   “What in the H E double hockey sticks are you talking about.” Jungkook says.

  “You know, Muse, from Love live. Obviously.” scoffing at Jungkook like he's crazy.

Jungkook then realizes who these girls are. Their Honoka, Nico, Maki,  and Hanayo from Love live the anime. Right at that moment, a scream of joy escapes J-hope’s mouth. His horse was galloping in the wind of Mexico, not Bts’s Mexico, but Sombras Mexico.

   “Horse you came back to meeeeeee!!!!!”J-hope runs towards the horse, embracing it when they meet.

   “I knew you'd find me…” he said to the horse, tears of joy rolling down his face. Everyone pauses the interrogation, to look at the strange reunion. It wasn't that interesting, so they go back to what really mattered, Muse. Jungkook looks back at Taehyung and the girls.

   “How did you even get them here? They’re from an anime?”

    “I borrowed the portkey from Sombra,” Taehyung explains. Sombra then runs to Taehyung, pulling Jimin with her. She grabs the portkey from him and uses it to beat his head. “You stupid fool! You can't just bring anyone you want into any world!” she storms away with her portkey, still dragging Jimin along.

    “And why not? Taehyung whined rubbing his head.

    “Taehyung, what made you think that bringing them here was a good idea?” Namjoon questions his motives, knowing he had a big crush on Nico.

    “Well, I just thought we could use the extra help...” Taehyung says sheepishly. Jin walks up looking at him incredulously,                           “Taehyung we’ve all seen your giant shrine of Love live in your bedroom. You just brought them here because you're obsessed with Nico.”

  “W-what are you talking about? I’m not obsessed, ha ha ha…” Taehyung nervously says eyes glancing over to Nico.

 “Well, whatever the reason he had, doesn't matter right now,” Namjoon says, “They're here now. So what are we going to do?”

  “Go inside and meet our leader, I'm sure he’ll be okay with a few other people,” Sombra says opening the door. Everyone walks inside, eyes widening as they look inside. The ceiling was tall like a 50 foot tall grand horse. The floor was a dark fish emerald green and the walls the color of a swan in the great lake of Michigan. In the center of the room was something that resembled a receptionist desk it kind of looked like a chicken for some reason. Sitting at the peacock desk was a young man with blond hair. Was he Russian or something? Maybe he's Irish? Who knows...

   “Yurio, could you tell Reinhardt that the Wombats have reached the base,” Sombra says to the boy who was named Yurio, according to the unicorn shaped name tag he was wearing.

 “Why are we called the Wombats?” says someone who's name was not Jin, but Namjoon.

   “That's your code name. And we follow the code damn it!” the boy called Yurio yells in an intimidating way that made J-hope keep a tight grip on his horse. Yurio picks up the phone and starts to talk in codes. They were sure he said Wombats at least 20 times; they also think they heard him say captain crunch a few times. The boy puts the phone down and looks back at the group.

   “He’ll see you now,” he says bored out of his mind. Sombra guides them around the chicken desk. Once past it, there was a big gold door with 2 gargoyles on each side of it. Sombra knocks on the door, not once, not twice, but thrice. Then said, “The Wombats are ready.” What did that mean? They confused.

    They walk into the room to see the ceiling is a domed window of stained glass, that was colored in such a way that it looked like a porcupine. In the center of the room is a desk that is filled with cacti. Taehyung sees the cacti and tears up a little, because it reminds him of his bestie who also likes cacti. He became so overwhelmed with his emotions that he had to look away from the desk, as to not burst into tears. A man sat on the other end of the desk. The man was colossal  and herculean. A real German man with a real German bod.

   “Sombra, thank you for bring in the ‘Wombats’,” wink wink, the hulking man goes.

   “Sir,” Sombra starts, “Please tell them why they're here. They are very confused,”

   “I must say, I am not the best one to tell you, but once they get a good night of sleep, we'll go to Zenyatta. He’ll tell them everything,” The Germaniac man says standing up from his desk, walking over to the group.

   “Can't you tell us anything now?” J-hope begs the man.

   “I'm afraid I can't, but soon you'll know.”

  “Reinhardt, they probs want to know at least something,” Sombra pleads.

  “Stop!” Reinhardt yells, slamming his hand on the desk, “I will have them meet with Zenyatta tomorrow, was I not clear.”

  “Yes, you were, sorry your leadershipness,” Sombra cowers.

  “Okay, I guess we'll take you to your rooms now,” the Reinhardt says. He's just about to take them, when he realized that there are four extra people.

   “Wait...Who are they?” he says pointing at the teenagers.

   “Oh, these are four of the members of the band Muse from Love live,” says a person that is called Suga, who is polishing his butter knife nonchalantly with a  loofah he just found on the ground.

   “Oh, I guess they can stay as well,” he says, “But wait.... We only have 5 rooms for them and each room only holds 2 people. There are eleven of them...” Omg what are they to do.

  “I-I'll, share a room with n-nico and Hanayo,” Taehyung shyly says from the back of the group.

  Jungkook drop kicks Taehyung in the face, “Stop being so erted, you creep.”

  “No it's fine, he can share a room with us,” Hanayo says as she runs to Taehyung side, cause he just got drop kicked.

 “You want HIM to room with us?” Nico says to Hanayo disgusted by her.

 “If he's not there, then who's gonna change the lightbulbs?” Hanayo points out. A gasp escapes from Reinhardt.

  “How did you know we needed to change the twinkling light bulbs in your room?” Reinhardt questions with a questioning face of suspension.

   “...Oh….Forget I said that,” she mumbles out helping taehyung to his feet.

   “You're a Spy aren't you!” Reinhardt accuses, pointing his questioning yet muscular little pinky finger at questioned person Hanayo looks guilty.

   “Darn you all to heck! I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for this erted alien!” Hanayo pushes Taehyung to the ground. She dramatically throws off her wig and rips off her mask revealing that she was Misa from death note. Gasps of super surprise came from everyone. OMG!!!!!!!!!

   Her blond hair falls down, collapsing on her shoulders. She looks up at them with a devilishly devil like devil grin. She then Cartwheels herself to Sombra and grabs her putting a knife to . Jimin and Sombra hands come apart as she is dragged from him.

    “Sombra!!!” Jimin says as he tries to reach her. “Jimin!!!” she yells back.

    “Stop!” Misa says, “If you get any closer, you know what'll happen.” Jimin steps back tears forming in his eyes, wishing that he could save her from this mean lady, but knowing he couldn't.

    “Where's Hanayo!?!” Maki screams at the crazy women.

    “A safe place,” she says, “That's where you're going to.” she whispers to Sombra.

   “I'm gonna take my leave now. If any of you follow me, she's dead and so is Hanayo, got it?” They all watch as she drags sombra away still holding the knife to .

“Well this …” Suga says as he butters a piece of toast with his now sharp and loofah polished butter knife. Jimin falls to the ground in tears, Namjoon and Jin comfort him.

   “Don't worry, we'll find her,” Jin says.

   “Yes, young man, we will find her, but first we must see you to your rooms.” Reinhart says.

   “Yurio!” he calls. Yurio walks in, head buried in his phone.

   “You called your majesty,” he sarcastically says, looking up from his phone.

   “Yes, grab the key cards for the rooms, we must show them to their rooms,” He starts, “Oh...and tell the offensive squad that Sombra has been kidnapped.”

   “And Hanayo.” Honoka chimes in.

   “Kay, go to the rooms and I'll have the cards in a minute.” Yurio walks away.

    “Guess we should go to the rooms,” Suga says. Everyone follows Reinhardt out of the room.

Before suga leaves he steals some green, purple ribbon from the desk.

   After walking down a series of hall and stairs they arrived to their rooms.

   “Here they are. Now choose your roommates wisely, because you will be stuck with them.” Reinhardt says gesturing towards the doors.

   “And Taehyung you're restricted from sharing a room with anyone from Love live,” Namjoon states. Sadness forms on Taehyung face.

  “Jin and I will share a room,” Namjoon says, “And Taehyung will share a room with Suga,” he says looking at the shady af boy.

    “We’ll bunk together,” J-hope says pointing at jungkook.

    “Ah yeah,” Jungkook says as he goes over to J-hope and high fives his bro.

    “Maki and I will share and room, and Nico will have a room with Hanayo when she gets back,” Honoka says.

    “So that's everyone right,” Jungkook says, totally not staring at suga’s butter knife, which now had a green, purple ribbon tied around it forming a perfect little bow.

   “What about Jimin?” Jin says holding the depressed Mochi.

   “Oh, well he can't bunk with Nico, cause she’s a teenager. And because we have standards here.” Reinhardt starts, “You will bunk in Sombras room, I'm sure she would be okay with that, are you?”

   “Yeah, that's fine,” The depressed piece of Mochi says tears drying on his face, yet not drying because they're still rolling down his face.

    Just then, as Suga is admiring his butter knife he found next to the freshly churned and salted butter from the popping cafe in Mexico, that he sharpened with a cool rock he found in Sombras Mexico, that now had green, purple ribbon that he stole from Reinhardt's office tied to it, yurio shows up with the keys. He hands the keys to Reinhardt, and Reinhardt distributes them to each pair of roommates.

   “Get settled in,” He starts, “Because in the morning Yurio will take you from your sweet sleeping bliss and you to Zenyatta’s lab.” Everyone nods their heads and go to their rooms. Each room has a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and one bedroom with two beds. For some reason the beds were cat and panda themed, actually the whole room was cat and panda themed with little potted cacti everywhere around the rooms. When Taehyung enters his room he is heartbroken that he isn't rooming with his love, his hope, his everything, Nico. He had tried so hard this whole time to hide his emotions, but when he sees the cute little cacti, he starts to bawl his eyes out. He falls to the ground crying. Suga doesn't mind him, he just walks over him and appreciates the room. He very much likes Panda decor. For the next hour Suga sat on the couch with the butter knife, while Taehyung died on the floor, cause he was TRIGGERED!!! What is with all the cacti lately?

    Maki and Honoka are in their room, when Honoka has the idea to use their towels to make a kite. But she keeps (and dirties) all the towels to herself, but at last she has a beautiful kite now. Maki wanted to take a shower, but now she couldn't, because there were NO DAMN TOWELS!!!

Maki walks out of the room and goes to the front desk, where she is met by the blond boy, Yurio.

   “Can I get some more towels?” She asks.

   “Sure, but why do need them, shouldn't you have fresh ones?” he questions.

   “Honoka made them into kites.”

   “That makes sense,” he says sarcastically, “I'll go grab them, wanna come with?”

    “Sure.”

 

  She and yurio walk to the communal laundry mat. While walking they strike up a diversion about cats.

    “Why are there so many cat decorations in the dorms?” Maki says trying break the awkward silence, that you didn't know about, but was totally there.

     “That's cause I designed it,” he explains.

     “Oh...,” She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, “I like the cats.”

    “Really, I thought some people might find it off putting.” he says.                                    “Well, here's the laundromat,” he gestures to the flamingo patterned and shaped door.

    “Wow, did you design that too?”

    “Hell no! I, unlike whoever made this God awful door, actually has taste.” They walk into the laundry mat, and go over to a cabinet. Yurio opens it and reveals a lot of stacked towels, not soap… What were you thinking? The answer is ‘Nothing’, but whatever.

  “Here you go,” he places them in her arms. When he pulls away, his arm brushes softly against hers. It makes them both blush.

   “…Um... I guess I'll go now,” Maki says shyly, “Thank you…” She briskly walks away, leaving Yurio with undecided and mixed feelings.

    Maki walks into her room holding the towels, to find Honoka passed out with a piece of bread in , hugging tightly to her towel kite on the floor. She places the towels on the coffee table and drags Honoka to bed. She quickly takes a shower and then lies down in her bed, ready to sleep away the strangeness of the day. Because, my God, what the hell kind of a day has this been. OOF!!!!!!!! THE END IS HERE!!!!

For now…


 

PHOTO GALLERY!!!!!:

VMk12xZ7ZJu3yZK6lY2-_C-TjhjlikUyf3sJGeDsJTqVgBl3xdpNtqaKGUE0YI8b1OtDi3gRZNXJfZYqrGYii0eBx70RmRGZWpOQOgOiaqkskb-3BkC2u6lH4GlFZKqYNVwfL2m1

YOU MUST JOIN!!!!!

dWxg46LXjBt04iKqpc9AC13diwE7_zBKb_DHR4aXqePufhbvZeUuzqWjeStaHKRlTIe107glq-yyOQegwIpvvwWmRWFWKsYQiY6Q7gYjEnIP_cNKnAOTNgkoi-HL60-6k1hMzOdI

Taehyung’s desk, he has a problem.