Chapter 4: Mayhem is Everywhere, and so is coffee

The Omnic Crisis: The Worst Crossover Ever made

Chapter 4: Mayhem is Everywhere, and so is coffee.

 

Nico woke up to the sound of something in the air vents. What was that? she thought. She slowly lifts the sheet off of her and crawls out of the bed. Then, Nico runs to the nearest cactus. Yes, this would protect her. With cactus in hand, she slowly creeps to the living room. She could hear the sounds again, this time, coming closer. At the sound of it moving, Nico let out a small welp of fear. She drops to the ground letting go of the cactus. It sounds as though the sound is right above her. She scrambles off of the floor and runs to the door. This only made the sound grow louder. What is this, why is it following me? She thinks starting to panic. Nico throws the door open and starts running down hall, sound still following close behind. She trips and falls to the ground, leaving her with a sprained ankle.

    “Help, Help anyone, please!!!” She screams out to nowhere. She frantically looks around for some sort of weapon, since she accidently dropped her cactus while she was running, but alas, she found nothing. She drags herself to the wall, and huddles up there, hoping someone had heard her.

 

    Jungkook’s day was off to a horrible start. Hopes horse had him awake. It him while he was sleeping, ew! Then once he was up, he took a shower, which was nice, but once he was out J-hope just kept screaming and dancing to ‘Touch my Body’ by Sistar. All he wants now is his coffee. There's a coffee maker in the room, but no coffee grounds. So, now he's walking through the hall to find someone who will give him some damn coffee. As coffee is his Lord, savior, and his religion. He's walking down the hall when he hears a scream.

    “Help, Help anyone, please!” He hears. He starts running towards the scream. When gets there he sees a fragile looking Nico huddled up on the ground.

    “What's wrong? Why did you scream?!?” he asks.

     “It's in the vents,” She says pointing up at the ceiling. He didn't know what was in the vents, but he knew what he had to do. He drop kicked that ceiling like there was no tomorrow. As pieces of ceiling fall down, jungkook protects Nico from them by shielding her with his body. It's was kinda like a hug. When the ceiling stopped falling apart, he looks back to see a rat escape from the vents. The rat was a foot tall and very fat. Upon seeing the rat Nico screamed, but Jungkook got up and took care of it. He baby drop kicked that rats , harder than he had ever baby drop kicked anything before. The rat flies through the air falling into a conveniently placed trash can.

    “It’s gone now, you can get up,” he says offering his hand to Nico. She accepts. He pulls her to her feet, but since her ankle was sprained, when she tries to stand she falls into Jungkook. But don't worry he catches her.

   “I think my ankles sprained,” She says looking up at him. He looks down at her foot.

   “I think it is, let's get you to a doctor.” he says. He crouches down to the floor. He gestures towards his back.

 “Get on.”

 “I can't make you do this,” She says.

     “You can't walk, just get on.” Nico, even though she didn't want too, limped over to Jungkook and got on his back. He stood up, lifting her into the air. He starts to walk down the hallway in search for a nurses office. Damn, I wish I had my coffee, He thinks. Also, why was there a rat in the vents? Don't they ha... Just then, Nico found a sign.

   “OMG, look up!” She says pointing at the sign, “It says nurses office and cafe.”

   “H E double hockey sticks yeah!!!” Jungkook says practically sprinting towards the elephant and platypus patterned doors. This man was getting his coffee, alright!!!!!

He runs into the room with Nico still on his back. The room is a shade of bright pink with yellow accents and coffee stains printed all over the walls. To the left is the cafe and to the right is the nurse’s office. They go to the right. He lets Nico down, and helps her to sit in one of the waiting room chairs. Then, he goes to the front desk, where he's met by Yurio. Why does this teenager do everything here?

   “Hey Yurio, Nico sprained her ankle, can we have her see a doctor?” he says, to the Russian boy who was possibly Irish, that wasn't a boy, but older, yet not to old cause he's like 16.

  “Yeah, I'll call her name when the doctor Is ready, you can go sit down.”

  “Okay, thanks,” jungkook walks back and sits next to Nico.

  “The doctor will see you in a minute,” he says. He then remember that this is a cafe too, omg!

  “Hey, you want some coffee?” His eyes lightening up as he says the beautiful word.

   “Yeah, I'd like some,” She says. He runs over to the cafe faster than any Olympic swimmer could run. Nico then waits alone for her name to be called.

 

    Jins day had started great, unlike Jungkook’s. He had stolen all of J-hope’s coffee grounds to punish him, because he was up screaming all night playing karaoke with his horse and it was horrifyingly annoying. Ha, he had shown him. He and namjoon were chillin in front of the TV watching totally not trashy (*Wink wink*) but respectable TV, while sipping on an italian French pressed roast from England made in Canada. Life was good, until they hear a loud noise coming from what sounded like Suga and Taehyungs room. It was accompanied by a scream, but that was just J-hope next door. What the hell is wrong with him. Namjoon decides he’s gonna go check on him, leaving Jin still relaxing without a care in the world. Namjoon walks to Suga and Taehyungs door, he knocks once, then twice. He hears nothing. That meant only one thing to Namjoon...THEY MUST HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!! He starts to break the door down with an axe he found on the ceiling fan above his bed. A hole in the door starts to form, he places his head inside to see what was up. Inside, he could see Taehyung passed out lying on a giant like pile of cacti. Where was Suga though? Namjoon opens the door from the inside and walks in. He goes over to Taehyung, removing him from the cacti. He was always triggered by cacti, why was he here? Suga then walks out of the bathroom, steam billowing out from behind him. He's holding his butter knife, which now shines like a gem of pureness.

  “What's up?????” Suga says to Namjoon.

   “Why was he passed out on the cacti?” Namjoon asks pointing at the fainted alien.

   “Dunno, me and my butter knife were in the shower. Last I saw, he was playing hacky sack with the wall.”

   “Well… whatever the reason, he needs to see a doctor, because the cacti juice can't be good for him.”  They then drag him down the hall to the nurse's office.

 Once they get there they lay Taehyung down in the waiting area and ask Yurio at the front desk to get him checked by a doctor. They’re about to go sit with Taehyung when they notice from across the room that Jungkook’s also there and is drinking a cup of coffee in cafe area.

   “Jungkook!” Namjoon yells to get his attention as he and Suga walk towards him. Jungkook looks up from where he was staring lovingly at his Italian French pressed roast made in Iceland, not Greenland.

    “Oh hey, what are you doing here?” Jungkook asks.

    “Well, Taehyung managed to get well acquainted with a pile of cacti,” Namjoon explains, “So we had to bring him here.” Jungkook then looks behind Namjoon and Suga to see Taehyung passed out in a chair with a ton of cacti needles stuck in him.

    “Ouch,” Jungkook grimaces, “Is he going to be okay?”

  “Yeah, it's just cactus jui-” Suga’s words get cut off by an annoyingly loud couple in the cafe.

  “How dare you buy me an Italian non low fat latte with cream when I asked you to buy me an Italian non low fat latte with cream and cinnamon! It's like you don't even listen to me anymore!” a somewhat small man says.

  “Well, I'm sorry I made your life so horrible!” A much taller man says.

  “You know what? I don't think I wanna date you anymore.”

   “Well I don't wanna date you either.” The taller man gets out of his chair and walks towards the exit, but before he gets there the other guy calls to him, “Chanyeol, don't leave, I didn't mean it.” The small guy says. They run to each other and meet at a middle ground

“I didn't mean it either Baekhyun.” Chanyeol says. The couple then goes back to their table and drinks their coffee.

   “As I was saying,” Suga starts, turning his attention away from the strange couple, “He'll be fine, it's only cactus juice, it’s not like he'll die from it.”

   “Why are you here Jungkook?” Namjoon asks not sipping on a freshly brewed German Canadian latte with cream imported from the milky way that was mixed with cinnamon, because he didn't order any coffee yet.

   “Nico twisted her ankle, I helped her get here,” Jungkook says totally sipping his coffee, which is his God. Yurio walks to Jungkook with Nico on crutches.

   “She has a cast now, take care of her.” Yurio walks away, leaving Nico with them. Jungkook hands her a coffee.

   “It came out while you were in there. How'd it go? Do you know how long it'll take to heal?” Jungkook asks.

 “Totes,” Nico replies, “It should take 24 hours.” Suga and Namjoon go and get some coffee leaving the two to drink together.

 

    Taehyung wakes up in a room of white. OMG, is this a doctor's office? He looks around and thinks, I did it again. A woman with blond hair pulled up into a ponytail is on the far side of the room. She walks over to him, holding some paper work.

   “This says your name is Taehyung, is that correct?” she asks.

   “Yeah, um… Why am I here?” he asks. She couldn't help but notice what a nice voice he had, wow!

   “You have hundreds of cactus needles in your back. Surely you can feel them?

   “ So, that's what that pain is.” he says turning his body from right to left trying to see the needles. Damn, that is one fine voice, the woman thinks.

    “I'm gonna have to take these out of you, are you ready? It'll probably hurt a bit.” She says pulling some latex gloves over her hands.

    “Yeah, I’ll be fine,” he says. ‘Wow,’ the doctor thinks, ‘Way to kill a girl Taehyung, stop talking already, omg. Your voice is too beautiful.’

    “Okay, can you lay on your stomach for me?”

    He nods and rolls over. She starts to pull the needles out of him, one by one. With each one he would grimace and let out a small sound of pain. He remembers how this happened. It was such a simple mistake. He was playing hacky sack with the wall, you know, as one does, and he lost his footing. Next thing you know he's lying on the pile of cacti Suga had been collecting for some reason. As the cactus juice started to run through his veins he out, next thing he knows he’s in this room. He looks around the room, there's a nameplate of some kind lying on the counter. He strains his eyes to see what the name is. It says Mercy. Wow, that must be the doctor's name, cool.

   “So… is your name Mercy,” he asks with much curiosity.

   “Yeah,” She starts confused, “How'd you know that?”

   “It's on the nameplate,” he points to the plate on the counter, “Plus I've played Overwatch enough to know who you are.”

   “Oh, I forgot about that old thing,” She walks over to it and picking up the nameplate.

    “I got this in my first year of residency.” She says reminiscing the past. She then remembers that Taehyung’s back is covered in little needles. She runs over to finish the task.

   “I'm so sorry, I got a bit distracted there.” she starts pulling them out again.

   “It’s fi- OW!!” he says feeling the pain of the removal, “It’s fine. T-That’s what I trying to say.” He goes back to looking around the room, when he sees a cactus. Omg, OMG, OMG!!!! Why is that HERE!? I can't do this. His breathing starts to stagger. I'm so triggered, why is that here? I'm done, I'm done. He closes his eyes, trying to forget that that thing was ever there, and to hide the tears that were starting to form in his eyes. He just didn't understand why cacti was always around him. He used to be fine with it, he found them beautiful and so did his best friend. His best friend, the unicorn Lay, used to love cacti so much. So whenever Taehyung saw it, he would think of him. But now, Lay is no longer a unicorn, he’s now a sheep for some galactic reason. Taehyung just gets so emotional when he sees a cacti, because of Lay. Why’d you do it Lay? Why!?! These are question that the universe will be asking for centuries.

   “Okay, I'm done,” Mercy says pulling her gloves off. Taehyung sits up on the table, averting his eyes from the cactus.

   “So I'm done here, right?” he asks.

   “Almost, you just need one shot before you go.”

   “Oh… I-I have to get a shot… oh… um…. okay…” Taehyung says. He hates shots, he can't stand them, literally, he usually faints before the needle makes contact with his skin. Mercy grabs the needle, and my oh my is it big. Taehyung gulps when he sees it. Why on earth would a world so beautiful, craft a thing called the needle. Mercy fills the needle with the vaccine, then walks over to Taehyung. His mouth is dry, his hands sweaty, he can't think anymore, this needle is going to kill him. Mercy takes an alcohol swab and wipes his arm. He could faint any second now. She brings the needle up to his arm. I think I'm dying, he thinks as it touches his skin. The needle goes into him, the soft sting of pain makes his eyes water. Just as soon as it had started though, it had ended. Taehyung let's out the air he was holding in, he grabs his heart rubbing it. He can't believe he didn't pass out, he's improving. Go him.

   “That's all. You can go now.” She smiles at him, then starts to clean the room. Taehyung gets up and thanks her. He then exits the room feeling a tad bit light headed. When he walks out he sees Jungkook, Namjoon, Suga, and Nico all sitting in the cafe with coffee. He walks over to them.

   “Hey guys.” he says sitting on the fifth chair of the table that was only meant for four chairs, but for some reason had five.

  “Hey, how's the cactus situation?” Suga asks, for some reason not holding his butter knife but a fork he found on the table next to theirs.

   “She took all the needles out of me, but then she stuck one in me!” he says trying to convey how horrible his shot experience had been.

    “You got a shot?” Suga asks.

    “Yeah, it was horrible,” Taehyung replies. “I wasn't sure I was going to make it…”

    “Anyways…,” Jungkook says, completely disregarding Taehyung, “Aren't we supposed to meet Zenyatta today?”

   “Yeah, we were, weren't we?” Namjoon says. Just then an angry Jimin runs into the cafe. The man walks straight up to them, and he definitely wasn't here for coffee.

   “Why are you here?! You're supposed to be at the lab, with zenyatta, talking about how to get sombra back!” Jimin yells at them.

   “And Hanayo!” Nico says offended. “God, no one ever remembers her.”

   “Well,” Namjoon starts, “I guess we should get going if we're planning on saving Sombra…. And Hanayo.” They all then walk out of the Cafe/Nurse area.

   “ONWARDS MY FELLOW MEN!!!” Taehyung screams, “FOR FREEDOM!!!!” The others look at him with much disgust and horror.

    They reach the lab following a very distressed and angry Mochi.

 When they walk in they see all the Overwatch character (not including Sombra, cause she's kidnapped, so…), and the rest of the group, all sitting at a giant round table. At the head of the table sat Zenyatta in all of his gloriousness.

    “Glad you could make it,” Zenyatta says while taking off his glorious, dark blue, Michael Kors shades and throwing them to the side for the effect of coolness, which he definitely had plenty of.

    “Lets begin…………………....”


 

  Hey guys, hope you enjoyed these past 4 chapters. As you can see, this is a really stupid story that is most DEFINITELY a waste of your time. So, if you've read this far, thank you. Hope you stay with this story till the end, thanks for reading!

 

  Oh mon Dieu, what will happen at the meeting?  

 

PHOTO ALBUM:

PFJfiIslQvNI06-hdQjp9bJddffH2Ztkpp1_82xfZE2lqYDaXYI5JZRX4gnnipp1w02TClYbIGVx1By5KVW91Md2ZxnDK8XpXrdVALRzp9bBA5Q1lUf0sfQaRSJ_LZ36qfESER-y

Zenyatta being his badass self.