Chapter 5: Dem Potatoes Dough

The Omnic Crisis: The Worst Crossover Ever made

 

The Omnic Crisis: The Weirdest Crossover ever created

 

Chapter 5: Dem Potatoes Dough

 

They all sat at the round table, zenyatta being at the head, where ever that would be. Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, Suga(and his butter knife), and Nico all go to find seats. Nico, Jungkook, and taehyung all sit together, while namjoon and suga sit next to each other on the opposite side of the table. Zenyatta starts to talk.

   “So, our dear sombra has been kidnapped.”

   “And Hanayo!!!!” Screams literally everyone.

    “Ah yes, Hanayo from love live has also been taking from us.” He starts, “From what I can tell getting them back should be quite simple, because sombra has a gps on her. So we know where she is, it's just we need volunteers to go and save her...I mean them. So, who are lucky few who want to?”

    “I will,” Jimin says raising his hand as high as he could, “I have too, because my love for her burns brighter than a thousand suns!”

    “Okay… That's one person, any other takers?”

    “I will too,” Nico says, “For Hanayo. Because, otherwise, you would all forget to save her.”

    “That is true. Anyone else?” Zenyatta asks. Taehyung and maki raise their hands, Jungkook does too.

    “Ah, here's our rescue team, so beautiful. Also we will have Yurio and Mercy go too, for moral support.” Zenyatta states.

   “So when are we going?” Jimin asks.

   “In about three hours.”

   “Three hours!?!?!” Maki exclaims.

   “That's way too soon!” Taehyung says, knowing that he still had cacti juice running in his veins.

   “Three hours is a perfectly perfect time to get ready for a heist, you really shouldn't worry,” zenyatta says. They all nod knowing that his all knowingness was the smart one here.

   “Yurio, please take them to get ready, the rest of us will discuss tomorrow's Brunch,” Zenyatta says shooing them away. Yurio takes Jimin, Taehyung, Nico, Maki, Jungkook, and Mercy away, leaving the others to discuss important discussions. They all walk down a long and winding hallway. After a few minutes they turn into the training room. Yurio opens the grand white and purple doors, to see a room filled with training equipment and odd looking gadgets.

    “Okay, so first I'm gonna hook you guys up with some gadgets and them your gonna train till we depart,” Yurio says walking over to the purple steal table of equipment.

    “Taehyung I'm gonna have you use these glasses,” Yurio holds up a pair of normal looking glasses, “They have a camera and GPS in them, plus night vision,” he hands them to Taehyung.

    “All right,” Taehyung puts the super cool spy glasses on.

    “Maki,” Yurio says holding up a lipstick bottle, “This one's yours,” He takes off the cap, and under it is a blade. He places the cap back on and hands it over to Maki.

    “Thanks,” She takes the bottle and starts to examine it.

    “Jungkook, I heard you like to drop kick people, so I made these,” He holds up some Super cool looking Sneakers, “They have blades that pop out when you kick someone, it'll make the dropkick cooler.

   “Sweet,” Jungkook grabs the shoes and puts them on.

    Yurio then picked up a small white poodle and hands it to Nico.

    “This is yours, it's not just any dog though, if can breathe fire and shoot torpedoes. Not sure when you'd need torpedoes but she can do that, and a few other things, but you'll figure it out.”

    “Okay…” Nico takes the dog in her arms. The dog is so light she can't imagine it would ever be able to shoot torpedoes, but whatever.

    “And Jimin,” Yurio says grabs a small bottle of some sort and hands it to him.

    “What is this?” Jimin says taking it.

    “Its holy water.”

    “Okay…” Jimin says unsure of how holy water will come of use. Just then two people walk into the room, Jungkook immediately knew who they were. They were the annoying couple in the cafe. Why are they here?

   “Chanyeol, Baekhyun, what are you doing here?” Yurio asks.

   “Well,” Baekhyun starts, “We decided that we should help, Sombra is an honorable gal that should be saved by two epically awesome super ninjas .”

    “I guess that's a sound reason,” Yurio then looks at the table, only one item remains, “We only have one gadget left, so… you two can decide who will use it.” Yurio picks up the object. It looks like a watch of some sort, but it wasn't like normal watches. It was white with black spots, and had an inscription on its sides, but they couldn't tell what it said. He hands the watch over to them, somehow they both held it together.

   “What is this majestic piece of pure gold, that isn't gold but silver?” Chanyeol asks parting his eyes from the shining light of the watch to look at Yurio.

   “It’s a cow radar, use it wisely. It's the most expensive thing I’ve made. So, be careful with it.” Yurio says.

    “We will.” They say in sync, both mesmerized by the radar for the cows. The sparkling object was the most beautiful and majestic thing they had ever seen, cause damn, that cow radar was one fine piece of metal.

    “Back to what I was about to say,” Yurio starts, turning to the rest of the group, “You all have to train, so I’ll show you what you'll be training with.” He guides them away from the table of gadgets, which is now just a table, cause all the gadget are gone. They walk into a room filled with giant horse like potatoes.

    “What is this…?” Maki says staring at the giant cardboard cutout of a potato.

    “This is where you'll learn how to shoot,” Yurio says showing them where the guns are kept, “Please take a gun and start aiming.” They all go and grab a gun. These aren't just any guns though, no, they were guns filled with pepper spray and colored holy water put into water balloons. Wow, that is one deadly combination, God approves.

    “If I complete this task,” Jungkook asks while staring Yurio dead in the eye, “Will I receive an Italian French pressed roast from England not Thailand, for awardment purposes?”

    “Yes, that is the Common Pepper Spray and Colored Holy Water put inside of Water Balloons that are then Shot out of Guns at Cardboard Cutouts of Angry Potatoes Protocol,” Yurio replies. Jungkook nods acknowledging Yurio’s words.

   “Let's get started,” Jungkook says cocking his gun, using the techniques he learned from those who know how to use a gun like a boss.

   The games then begin. Potatoes vs this boss group, it's a sight to see. Potatoes froze in their cardboard cut out positions, while people fire holy water of color mixed with a healthy portion of pepper spray, and when it hits it splatters off like when a water balloon hits a paper plate, but way cooler.

    After an hour of shooting Yurio stops the spectacle, by turning on the sprinklers. They all understood that this meant, stop, and so, that is what they did. Taehyung throws his gun to the ground, and wipes the sweat off his brow. Mercy looks over and sees this gorgeous sight, “Hmm…” she thinks, maybe he has more attractive qualities other than his voice, I must investigate. Mercy finds her way next to Taehyung, wow, how'd that happen so fast. I can't reveal how she did it so fast, but I'll have you know, she has her ways.

   “So…” Mercy starts, “This whole thing is kinda crazy you know.”

   “Uh, yeah,” Taehyung responds looking at her. “What is she doing?” he thinks, as she slowly steps closer. Taehyung doesn't mind though, because they were like totes friends. Besides all he cared about was his love, his dream, his beginning, Nico. Ah yes, she was standing over there by Maki. They were having a nonchalant conversation, and the sound of her magical voice rippled off the walls in an angelic way. Taehyung completely forgot about Mercy, since he was in the deep trance of love.

   “...uh Taehyung,” Mercy says, realizing he isn't paying attention. Then she sees who he's staring at. “What?!?!” She thinks, “Why is he staring at her! I'm the whole package! She’s… She’s nothing!!!” Mercy storms out of the room, furious that the guy she liked for like two seconds, liked another girl. What was she to do about this? How would she make Taehyung love her? All she could do was devise a plan, and a plan is what she devised.

     Taehyungs trance was broken by the sound of the door slamming. He realizes that mercy wasn't there anymore. Oh well. Yurio starts to talk, so everyone decides to pay attention to his words of wisdom.

     “We got like an hour before we go, so say your goodbyes, you might not come back.” Yurio says. This brings the room to a silence, a dark, dark silence.

     “I'll let you go, but be back in 45 minutes, got that? Now go my young but actually old ones.” Yurio says in a dramatic way. Everyone leaves, but there is no talking. Down the hallway, silence. Down the stairs, silence. Down the other hallway, silence. And down the other staircase, silence. Too much silence, so much silence.   

 

   Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin arrive back at their dorms. They walk into Namjoon and Jins to say goodbye. They see Namjoon, Jin, Suga, J-hope and his horse sitting on the couch and chairs waiting for them. When they walk in, a dramatic cry befalls them. J-hope and his horse are screaming.

     “Your back!” Jhope cries, “But for how loooong!!!!” he falls to the ground in front of them. Jungkook bends down and places a hand on J-hope’s back.

     “45 minutes,” He looks into the distance not looking at anything in particular, “But we will be back.” He stands up, “For we,” he grabs Jimin and Taehyung’s hands and throws them to the sky, “Are Bts!!!”

   “Brava, Brava!!!” Jin says arising from his couch cushion, “Thy show ‘twas brillante, oh ha ha ha ha.” Jungkook knew that a good drop kick to the face would be a good thing for Jin, but alas he was wearing his knife shoes, and couldn't. So, he made Jimin do it. Jimin drop kicked Jin. It was good, but not Jungkook good, if you know what I mean. Jin drops to the floor beside J-hope.

     “Goodbye, my sons,” Namjoon says walking over to the boys.

     “We’ll be back,” Taehyung says with much confidence in him and his soul.

      “And Sombra shall be with us this time,” Jimin says with confidence as well. This place is just overflowing with confidence, that it's hard to see the two grown men lying on the floor.

      “Yes, yes she will,” Namjoon says putting a hand on Jimin's shoulder, “Now go, go do your task!!!” Namjoon pushes them away, and away they went.

     They were outside the door now, their goodbyes said and their hearts warmed.

    “So…Who wants to spend our next 30 minutes in a cafe,” Jungkook says.

     “Hell yeah,” Jimin starts to walk there, like a cool guy in a movie when there's like an explosion in the background, you know what I'm talking about.

     “You know it,” Taehyung says trying to be like Jimin, but failing, but also not, cause he's super cool.

     “Let's go get some Italian French pressed roasts made in England not Thailand, but imported for Thailand that was once imported from spain.” Jungkook says.

 

    Nico and Maki are back at the dorm with Honoka. The all have tea and bread, not crumpets, who do you think they are? They start to say their goodbyes and farewells.

   “Nico, Maki, I'll miss you so much.” Honoka says practically throwing herself on them.

    “We are coming back Honoka.” Maki says.

     “We might not though…” Nico says stating at something of an obvious stature.

     “Oh come on, of course we will!” Maki says to Nico.

    “Oh, stop it!” Honoka grips on to them tighter, “You're going to be okay… Perfectly okay…” she starts to weep. Maki and Nico comfort her until it's time for them to leave. They left her and went back to training room for further instructions.

 

    Yurio was back in his room with his cats. That's all that needs to be said. I guess he did call his parents and friends to say goodbye, but whatevs.

 

    Mercy was mad at Taehyung,  she had to make him love her, so she forgot to say goodbye to her loved ones, oh well.

 

    I totally didn't forget that chanyeol and baekhyun were going too. All they did was argue about who would carry the cow radar. It was super annoying, and doesn't matter. All that you need to know is that baekhyun is holding it, but chanyeol gets to use it. That is their compromise.

 

   Wow, what will happen on this trip, oooh I wonder. I don't even know, and I'm the writer, wow. What will happen with Taehyung and Mercy, who I like to call Taecy, but that’s just me. And will Jin ever not be drop kicked, I don't know. I guess you're just going to have to wait and see. Oh mon Dieu, this is the end of chapter 5, I can't believe I wrote this much. Thanks for the reads!

 

Photo Gallery!!!:

I present to you, the spectacular Taecy!

Xdr_Yj4bndzFq8KMln0ksuq8JntU7kWdYufwDzNi6L5P0z4DeptvgPQLopLDLF7D52lnizG7zhdA_B-oK28yp4BxIZRLscgljvIYYv1VbytHUTLZtBSQb68GxozRtxJWYgyRI4ni