Chapter 1: A Day with BTS gone wrong, but so Wrong

The Omnic Crisis: The Worst Crossover Ever made

 

It was a beautiful day in Mexico. Bts was there, filming an episode of Bon Voyage. After spending most of the morning at the beach, they want some coffee and brunch so they decided to go to a simple, but popping cafe. The trouble was getting there. See their fans loved them so much that they crowded them at every street corner and crosswalk. After 10 minute of only walking 2 steps, Namjoon told them they couldn't do that right now, so the fans, sadly, respected their wishes and left them alone. While jin and namjoon bought the coffee, the others found a table. The table they chose was outside next to two lovely and vibrant green bushes.

   “Ah, what a gorgeous day in Mexico,” J-hope says as he sits down at a table outside of the cafe. “ I too agree with this statement.” says Namjoon walking out of the building (how they bought the drinks that fast is a mystery to everyone). Jin walks to the table holding the drinks, coffee, not tea. They liked coffee, because caffeine was their god and religion.

  “I just love coffee so much.” Jin says placing a coffee in front of each member. They all sat together at a really big table, ‘cause like they're bts and that's what they do.

   “Tea is for weak, coffee is for the strong, like me.” Jungkook says as he flexes his muscles.

    “Ah, the golden maknaes blinding biceps, so bright and youthful.”Jimin sighs dreamingly.

    “Stop being creepy, you small piece of Mochi,” Taehyung says as he punches Jimin’s arm. It wasn't a hard hit, just enough to let him know that he crossed the line. It would still, however, leave a grandiose mark.

    “I do very much indeed like the coffee, uh hor hor horf,” Jin says like a French man.

     “I could kill you for saying that,” Suga says holding up a butter knife he found on table next to the newly  churned and salted butter. Jin,  very offended and concerned, sips his freshly brewed Italian French pressed roast that was sold from England, not Belgium.

   “Same,” says a fan who was hiding in the bushes by the front of the cafe. Suddenly, an unknown face pops up from under the table, “I also agree.” The human then scrambles out from the small area, and runs away.

  “Wow, that was weird,” Namjoon proclaims. J-hope holds tightly to a horse he found on the streets of Mexico, because he was frightened by the creepy man. A man, of the gorgeous sorts, walks out of the cafe. As he walks past bts’ table they couldn't help but notice his flowing blond locks flowing in the Mexican winds. The sun dancing on his shoulders and face. My oh my, was it a sight to see. The boys jaws were left ajar from the holiness of the holy sight of this holy man. It was as though he was the pope and, coincidently, he was, in fact, the pope. They watch as the pope walks to his chariot of fire and boards it. He then glides into the air with his Pegasi. They fly into the sunset that isn't there but they imagine it, sooo….. It was kinda there.

             Back to the story.

  “I was playing the overmemes the other day,” before Jin could say another word, Jungkook throws his fanny pack at him.

  “Don't say overmemes, it's OVERWATCH YOU OLD FOOL!!!” Jungkook says not sipping on his Italian French pressed coffee that wasn't Italian but Irish and not from Belgium.

  “Just trying to stay hip with the youngsters of this world.”

“EEWWWWWW!!!!” Says everyone outside of the cafe, Mexico, the coffee makers of Italy, and the whole world, because, ew.

  “Let's talk about something else, music perhaps?” Jimin suggests.

  “Oh, I heard the greatest poppingist bop of this century,” Namjoon says, flaunting around his verbal prowess.

  Jungkook drop kicked him right there on the scene of this hate crime towards music.

  Namjoon lays on the ground barely able to move, “ I just wanted to say that I listened to ‘Pizza’ by Oohyo!” he cries. Everyone looks at him with pity and disgust in their eyes. They then go back to sipping on their freshly brewed coffee, not caring that their leader is dying because of an amazingly, awesome, and totally needed drop kick to the face. Namjoon, eventually, gets over his pride and injuries to sits with the rest of the group.

   *EXPLOSION OF THE BIGGEST SORT, OMG, IT'S SO LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Screaming, that's all that anyone could hear after the explosion. Turns out the only one screaming was J-hope, and his horse that was on the streets of Mexico. Everyone looks towards the explosion of mass chaos and destruction.

  “WHat wAS ThAT?!?!?!?!??!?!?” screamed not j-hope, but V while sipping on his Italian French pressed roast that's from Germany, not Luxemburg. No one can answer, for which they have no idea what happened either. The smoke from the explosion is big and mountainous that you can barely see the cafe that it blew up.

   A figure, however, starts to appear from the smoke.

  “Is that a person?” Jimin says confused as hell.

The silhouette gets closer, not to the cafe, but to j-hope and his horse. A scream of pure terror escapes from the horse's mouth as it gallops away, away from J-hope and the strange figure in the smoke.

“NOOOOOOO!!!! MY HORSE!!!!!!” J-hope screams in despair, for that was the only living thing that ever truly loved him (not really, he's just dramatic). Tears fall from his eyes as he runs to the mysterious figure.

  “Why’d you do it?!?!?” he says grabbing the figure by the shoulders and screaming things no language expert could interpret to be actual words, “Why….?” he falls to the ground, the dried tears stinging his face, but the pain of his horse leaving was worse than any dried tear sting. In the distance you could here taps playing.

The smoke clears enough to examine the mysterious person and Jungkook makes an ungodly scream, “OMG, IS THAT SOMBRA FROM OVERWATCH!!!!!”

  “Yes, it is I, Sombra of Overwatch.” she walks closer to them, passing the crying man in the fetal position.

  “I need to take you somewhere.”

  “Where?” Namjoon asks.

  “To my homeland, a land that used to be beautiful and luscious, but now, is filled with darkness, despair, hate, and anger.” She stops for a second to calm herself, as she is holding back tears.

  “I need u, because the prophecy said the men who call themselves B T S will save my world.”

 “Oh Mon Dieu!” says Jin trying to be his inner Frenchman.

Guess who just got drop kicked. You guessed it, Jin.

MBYRie2HK5jLLa_zKXMja8w-OkjpS7b4Mqo_dPAHBa_VMZLizzwdq7zqEXjdvSEhcwy1o6RGiW4gsL00m3VnUmul54gFMvoYoYewVHf3wLhXAQR5qIFdLVoaBPD0UzC2aSGY--YQ