You came

Outside raining, inside tearing

The door was opened lightly. Someone tried to not make a sound. He stepped inside and sat softy near by the bed.

"Why?"

He confused when remembered what had happened. 

"Why you keep protecting me?" - He sighed. "What should I do with you now?" - He put the blanket over Jackson's shouder, Jackson was lying on the side, so Mark couldn't see his face. He was about to touch Jackson's left face, but then, his hand lightly touched those brown hair.  

"What should I do with you?" - He mumbled. When Mark was going to leave, suddenly a hand grabbed his twist and pulled it down. 

"W-wai..." - His eyes widened with shock. 

"Why you keep asking me this question?" - Jackson turned back and faced to Mark.

"I-I thought you was... asleep." 

"Why you said you don't know what should do with me?" - Jackson seemed a bit annoyed. 

"I-I..." - Mark didn't know what to say.

"Why you said that I keep protecting you? I protected you before as you was my Tuan Yien, didn't I?" - Jackson tighten his hand. 

"I-I just..." 

Once again, he suddenly pulled Mark to make him lay down on his body. Their eyes stared hard at each other. Mark could feel the air around them suddenly warmed up. 

"You called me Gaga! No one calls me that except my parents and my En En!" - Jackson looked straight into Mark's eyes, as he could see the bewildered look mixed with surprise. 

"No... you heard it wrong!" - Mark tried to push his hand away. "I-I didn't called you that name." - Mark looked away, tried to avoid Jackson's gaze, Mark couldn't see the smile flashing in his eyes. 

"Then why you keep asking me about protecting you?" 

"What-no, I-I... cause you... you're a famous one, you need to protect yourself first..." - Mark sighed. "Not me, a manager." - He mumbled. 

"No, you're not..." - Jackson released his hand and turn his back to Mark.

"Are you... ok? Your back, I mean." 

Jackson kept silent, Mark felt confused, he didn't know what Jackson wanted or what to talk. 

"Are you hurt?"

"What?" - Mark didn't understand what Jackson talked about. Then a silence past and he got it, Jackson was worried about his back too.

"Are you hurt? You fell down on the floor..." - Jackson said.

"No no, I'm not hurt. You... you got me before I fell on the floor, so... I'm ok." - Mark explained as he felt the atmosphere is too quiet and did not know what to say. 

"It's too late. You don't have to stay. Asked Jinyoung to drive you home!" - Jackson said without looked back. 

"I... Take care. I'll be back tomorrow!" - Then he saw Jinyoung at the door. Jackson texted Jinyoung to come and get him. 

After they left, Jackson turned his back and looked at the window. He saw Mark walking to the packing lot. As soon as he looked up at the window, Jackson was promptly nestled through the curtains. Then he laughed at himself, didn't know why he acted like that. But at least, he knew that Mark still cared about him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey!" - Jinyoung asked as he saw Mark didn't focus on what he just said.

"Wh-what?" - Mark was startled.

"You don't listen to me, right?" - Jinyoung smiled. He knew that Mark was worried about Jackson. 

"Sorry. I'm just thinking about tomorrow's schedule." - Mark smiled lightly. 

"Don't worry too much. He'll be fine. Now tell me where you live, then I will drive you home before Jackson blow up my phone." - Jaebum laughed when he looked at the rear-view mirror to see worried expression on Mark.

"Did you eat? Do you want to come with us?" - Jinyoung asked as he patted Jaebum's shoulder. 

"Ah, I'm fine. I just wanna go home. Just drop me there, thank you." 

It's not take too long, when Mark was about to leave, Jinyoung looked down at his phone then suddenly called him.

"Mark, I just want to make sure that you'll be fine. Tomorrow you can get a day off if you want, I will talk to PD nim." 

"It's ok. Thank you Jinyoung." - Mark smiled then waved his hand with Jinyoung and stepped inside the building. 

"Jackson texted to you?" - Jaebum asked. 

"He wants to make sure his Mark will be ok." - Jinyoung smirked. - "I don't know what happened between them, but seem like Mark is very important to Jackson. Have you ever seen Jackson be like this?" - Jinyoung sat on the front seat. 

"More than important." - Jaebum smirked and started driving. 

 

 

 

 

 

After accident, Jackson got some days off, he had to stay at hospital. Yugyeom and Bambam visited him then they had to go for schedule. Jinyoung was too busy with Jaebum. Mark as his manager, he had to come and take care of Jackson.

In the whole morning, Jackson didn't say anything. He kept doing what Mark told him to do like eating, washing his wound, took medicine... Mark was confused, he didn't know why Jackson kept acting strange. Even that he wanted to keep distance with Jackson, he still didn't want the atmosphere between them be like this. 

Last time when Mark came back, he saw Jackson with someone, a girl, a female artist. 

"Visit me like this may cause some troubles." - He heard Jackson was talking to the girl. 

"Come on, I need to know you're alright." - She noticed the presence of Mark, her eyes changed. "Oh, hi, you must be Jackson's new manager." 

"Yes. I'm Mark." - Mark stepped in as he saw Jackson with no facial expression. A girl with beautiful looks and brilliant blond hair came up. Mark realizes she's a member of a popular girl group. It looks like she's used to Jackson. Mark is still not aware of all the artists in showbiz, but he knows this girl. She's Sandy. 

"I'm Sandy, JYP new artist." - She smiled, shaking her gaze, her smile shining and radiant like a statue. "Jackson oppa, why don't you answer my question?" - Sandy turned back to Jackson.

"I'm tired." - Jackson answered, then he lied down on the bed and closed his eyes. Sandy still stood there with annoying face. She felt embarrassed. 

"I think it's because of medicine. You can come back later." - Mark said. Sandy didn't answer, she went straight to the door. Then the silence came back.

"I didn't tell her. She just came by herself." - Jackson suddenly said without turning his back to face Mark. 

He was explaining.

 Mark did not know what to say, then the doctor called him to discuss about Jackson's situation. 

 

 

 

 

 

When Mark came back, there was someone else. 

"Hi Mark! Seem like it's not happy to be stayed with Jackson right?" 

It's Taecyeon hyung. Mark knew him as one of the most famous male artist in JYP with 2PM. He did know Jackson is closed with Taecyeon. 

"Hi sunbaenim!" - Mark bowed as he saw Jackson hit Taecyeon's shoulder.

"Haha, I know that you'll be in trouble with this little devil." - Taecyeon kept teasing. 

"Hyung!" - Jackson laughed too.

"Hey. I didn't know that your new manager is shined like a star too. You're so lucky. Be nice, kid!" - Taecyeon patted his head. "You caused him into troubles, right? Hey Mark, don't be scared, if Jackson does something bad, just tell your hyung, I will take care of him!" 

"Oh, thank you, sunbaenim! But Jackson didn't cause any trouble." - Mark smiled lightly.

"Oh, you're cute!" - Taecyeon laughed. "Hey kid, don't mess with this little cutie, ok?" - Taecyeon  hit Jackson's shoulder lightly again. "I have to check if Jun.K is ok, can't stay with you guys longer. Be better. You have to get back to work, Jackson!" 

"Thank hyung, tell Jun.K hyung to take care." - Jackson smiled. 

Taecyeon left, didn't forget to pat Mark's head like a puppy as he kept saying that Mark is too cute for this devil Jackson. 

 

 

 

 

One week later, Jackson got back to work and Mark used to work. Jinyoung feels happy that Jackson didn't do anything to cause trouble with Mark for this long. More than that, he knows Jackson did something behind their back, like the red jacket's stuff, or sometimes, when the new singers or managers of another companies wants to mess up with Mark, Jackson'll always do something to protect his Mark in quietly. But Mark also really fit to this job now. He knew what to deal with any trouble, like booking show, talking with suppliers... Jinyoung just has to focus on his job with big star Jaebum.

But when everything seems to be alright, there's always something going on. These days, Mark started texting to someone more often. 

"Who the hell is he texting to?" - Jackson felt annoyed. 

"I thought you know. It's Jun.K hyung." - Yugyeom said while Bambam was fixing his hair style. 

"Jun.K hyung? He knew his phone number? When did they be so closed like this?" - Jackson kept asking himself. 

 

 

 

"Jackson, this everning I might be late, you will go with Jinyoung. I have to..."

"Why?" - Jackson felt annoyed. 

"Jun.K hyung said..."

"Jun.K hyung? You are that closed?" - Jackson kept staring.

"What? What are you talking about?" 

"You're my manager, then do your manager's job." 

"But I..." - Mark was about to say something but he felt Jackson becoming angry. "I asked Jinyoung and the other staff to take care of you. I didn't say I won't come, I just have some stuff to do." - Mark tried to explain. 

"Then I won't go." 

Mark sighed, this was the first time he saw this childish Jackson. 

"Why you have to be like this Jackson, it's just an hour! I promise I'll come before your show starts." - Mark tried to come him down. 

"No, if you don't go then I don't. That's all." - Before Mark could say something, Jackson left. Mark felt a little bit annoyed, he didn't know why Jackson acted like this. Then he took out his phone and texted to Jun.K.

[to Jun.K hyung]

"Sorry hyung. I have to come with Jackson. We will discuss about your duet with Jackson later." 

{1 new message(s)}

[from Jun.K hyung]

"It's ok. Talk to you later." 

 

 

 

 

From that day, Jackson has started acting strange. 

"Thank you all. You guys worked hard today!" - Mark bowed to the staffs. They clapped their hand and cheered together. Then Jackson left. 

"Hey!" - He waited for Mark. "I'll drive you home, hurry!" - Not like last time, from the last day he asked, this is the first time he wanted to drive Mark home. This time, Jackson didn't wait for Mark to answer, he just went out and  left the bag to Mark. 

They kept silence on driving. Mark still tries to complete the task without having to deal with Jackson privately so much, this is the first time after that day. But he kept silent and didn't know what to say. He was not too hard on him, but like Jackson did, he felt a little uncomfortable. 

"Are you hungry?" - Jackson asked. 

"Me, no." - Mark answered then he felt Jackson a bit annoyed. "But I do. There is a convenience store right there." - Jackson was about to turn the care.

"Your fans maybe out there." - Mark reminded.

"No, it's too late. Unless you don't want to feed your artist." - Jackson smirked, then he did turn the car. 

He came and bought some foods. Then he put a cup into Mark's hand.

"Drink it." 

Mark was surprised. But he didn't return it. 

"Iced Americano." - Jackson said when he saw Mark was confused. "Just drink it. You're tired of working today." 

"Th...thank you!" - Then the silence came back.

"Where do you live?" - Jackson asked. "Just leave me right there at the crossroads. I can walk..."

"You really don't want to stay with me?" - Before Mark could finish his line, Jackson suddenly talked, Mark could feel his angry voice. They stucked in silence again. 

"You don't have to..." - Mark was about to say something. 

"To take care of you right?" - Jackson smirked. As he felt bitter into his heart, even how hard he tried to come closer, Mark still avoided him. "Like what you said before, your job is nothing related to your life. That's meant beside that job, you and me have nothing related together?" - Mark kept silent. He didn't know that Jackson would go straight to this problem again. "Are you really not my Yi En?" - Jackson leaned closer to Mark. 

The last name came out made Mark shaking a little bit. He really didn't know what to do as Jackson was really closed to him. 

"Mark... Yi En." - Jackson whispered in his ear. If he was his Yi En, Jackson knew that his En En is really easy to be soft, even how big his mistake was, he just only needs to comfort him like this. When Jackson was about to continue... 

Buzz

{1 new message(s)} 

Mark immediately awoke. Then he realized how emberrased his situation right there. Mark took out his phone and read the message. 

[from Jun.K hyung]

"Can I come to your place now?" 

"Jun.K hyung knows your place? He did come to your place?" - Then an angry voice came. 

"N-No, I just drank coffee with him once time near my apartment." - Even Mark didn't know why he had to explain like this.

"You drank with him? You had a date with him? What's your relationship right now?" - Jackson felt like his blood came all over to the head. 

"What are you talking about? We're..." - Before Mark could say anything, Jackson took his phone and texted to Jun.K. 

[to Jun.K hyung

"I'm busy right now. Please don't text to me." 

"Hey, what are you doing to my phone?" 

"You said that your life is nothing related to your life. Then you and Jun.K was dating behind my back." - Jackson slowed down his voice. "Is that why you distracted on job?" 

"Wh-What? No, we're not dating." - Mark was confused. He didn't know why everything being like this. "And I'm not distracted on job." - Mark was a little bit angry too. "And Jackson, like I said, I'm trying my best to do my job, beside that you shouldn't do anything to my life." - Mark talked a bit louder. "I thought you changed and what you have done made me feel like everything gonna be better. But you keep telling me what to do. And I'm not your Yi En." - He was lower his voice in the last sentence.  

Jackson was silent. The day he met Mark again, at that time, he knew that, he couldn't turn back time to fix his mistake, but he also didn't want to loose his Yi En, he couldn't loose this person again. Whoever he is, Mark or Tuan Yi En, Jackson still has to heal his heart.  

"Thanks for driving me home." - Mark said and opened the door. Jackson didn't say anything. he just stayed there watching Mark walking through the street. 

 

 

 

 

 

[to Taecyeon hyung]

"You gave Mark's number to Jun.K hyung?"

[from Taecyeon hyung]

"Hey, you're talking to your hyung, kid. But what's up? Is there anything wrong? I feel that Jun.K is so happy these day. Mark is really cute and nice."

Jackson could feel his blood came over again. 

[to Taecyeon hyung]

"Wrong, it's all wrong. I hate you hyung." 

[from Taecyeon hyung

"You really care about Mark right kid? Then you should be nice."

[to Taecyeon hyung

"I hate you Ok cat." 

[from Taecyeon hyung]

"If you want to have something, don't stay there. Come and get it asap. Got it, evil kid?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

5:00 am 

Mark was sleeping. Then his phone rang. He took it to know who the hell calling him at this early. 

Jackson-shi. 

"Yes." 

"Where are you? Come to my place now!" 

"What? Wai..." - Jackson hung up the phone before Mark asking. He remembered what Jackson said last time, then Mark understood why he got his phone call at this early. Jackson is trying to bother his life as much as he can. Mark sighed again and got up from his bed.  

As fast as he could, Mark stood up in front up Jackson's house. Before he pushed the bell, the door was opened. 

"Come in." - Mark stepped inside. He looked around. Jackson's house is really simple, it's decorated in morden style with almost black, white and grey color. He noticed at the corner of the room has a faced down picture frame. While Mark was looking around, Jackson suddenly called him.

"Why you stay there? Come here." 

 He followed Jackson to a room with a lot of clothes. 

"Which one is better? Black or grey?" - Jackson asked, he was holding two shirts on. 

"I'm here for what?" - Mark remembered what he needs to say. 

"Don't you understand? Help me to pick one." - Jackson talked in lower voice. 

"You called me at 5:00 am to come here just helping you choose a shirt?" - Mark tried not to raise his voice. 

"Of course, you're my manager. You have to come when I need your help." - Jackson smiled as if nothing happened.Inside Mark, he wanted to pedal straight into Jackson's face, but then, he tried to calm himself. 

"Sorry, I'm your manager, not a stylish." - Mark smiled then turn around. 

"Hey." - Jackson grabbed his hand before he could leave. 

"You know that I have my own rights to choose what I want. I don't want stylish interfere too much in my style. Today I have an interview and shooting, so I need to be cool. Come here to help me." 

"I..." 

"Don't waste my time."Then Mark had to come with him. After that, Mark realized that Jackson didn't need his help, he just looks at him as a clothes hangers. 

"Why do I have to do that thing?" 

"Take it on." - Jackson picked a white shirt with a skinny jean, then he asked Mark to put it on. 

"Just wear, don't talk." 

 At this moment, Mark knew the game has just begun. After a long time just looking and standing there with the costume, Mark understood that Jackson didn't need his help at all. He picked a black shirt by himself and also some accessories. 

"Are you done?" - Mark asked. 

"Yup. Now let's go." - Jackson grabbed his hand again but Mark tried to pull it back. "Go where? It's too soon. The show will be started at 10:00." - Jackson sighed and pulled him to the door. "I'm hungry, ok. I need to full fill my stomach before the interview." 

"Fine. Let me change first." - When Mark started to leave, Jackson once again pulled him back. "No, wear it and come with me, hurry up. I'm starving." 

Then they came to a China restaurant. Jackson asked for some dishes. Then Mark realized that all the dished on table was his favorite.

"Try this. It's my special one's favorite." - Jackson said. Then he explained that there was some dimsum and mandu, his and his special one's nickname. Mark was a little bit annoyed, he didn't know why Jackson did that, what he wanted to do. 

After finish eating, they came to studio. Today Jackson has to go into the water for photoshoot. But when they arrived, there was someone Jackson didn't expect to come. 

"Jackson oppa." - Sandy ran to Jackson as he saw him walked into the studio. 

Mark could see how annoyed Jackson was. But he had no idea how Sandy was there. He thought today Sandy's busy with her group's promotion. Then they left her there with staffs, Jackson pulled Mark into the room to change. 

"I don't know she's here." - Jackson said. 

"I thought she's busy. But your photoshoot is nothing related to her." - Mark said as he thought Jackson was angry. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're really closed to Jackson right?" - Mark was surprised to hear Sandy said. 

"Ah, I think because I'm his manager." - Mark said confused. What was that mean?

"No, I can see Jackson treat you in a different way. It's better than anyone else next to him." - Sandy smirked. Mark could see how annoyed she was. "Next time, if he has any schedule, can you please tell me?" - Mark was surprised when he heard what Sandy said. Is it valid or not? 

"I'm not sure..."

"Give me your phone." - She took his phone before he could say anything. Then Sandy saved her phone number on Mark's phone and gave it back to him. "Now you have my number. Next time if Jackson has any private schedule, let me know, ok?" - Sandy left without Mark's answer. 

"Jackson oppa, you're really cool." - Sandy said it out loud for Jackson while he was taking photoshoot. 

Jackson just ignored her. But he noticed that Sandy said something to Mark, she also took Mark's phone. For what? 

But he couldn't worry more. Jackson had to take photo into the water. Then after changing, he came near by the water pool. Sandy was there too. She tried to get attention from Jackson, but he only talked to Mark. 

When Mark came to  give him a towel. Sandy came too.

"Oppa, use this one." - But Jackson just stared at her and turned to Mark's.

"Be careful, the water is really cold." - Jackson said. 

It made Sandy felt jealous. He didn't care about her, she knew that he was talking to Mark. Then while Mark came and took the towel from Jackson, she "accidentally" bumped into his shoulder and knocked him down to the pool.

"Watch out." - Before Jackson could hold his hand, he fell to the pool. 

"Oh my God, Mark. Somebody help." - Sandy screamed. Then she heard a "boom". Someone jumped into the water. 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark suddenly fell to the water, even he can swim, the water shocked into his nose made him dizzy. Mark couldn't move his hand, then he felt the water runs into his throat. Mark couldn't feel anything else unless his struggling with fear. 

Something came to his mind. The memory went through like a slow motion movie. A familiar face came into his mind. 

Gaga.

"En En, don't go that far. You can be swept away." 

"No I won't. You will come and take my hand right, Gaga?" 

"Of course I do babe."

 

 

 

When he almost lost sense, a hand grabbed around his waist and pulled him into his chest. Mark tried to open his eyes, he saw someone familiar. He was about to say something, forgot they was into the water, then the water went into his mouth. Mark started struggling. 

The one who holding him tightten his waist, Mark felt a really soft thing touched his lips. Come closer, lightly, but then suddenly becoming stronger, like someone was trying to eat him up. He tried to open his lips or say something or stop something, but everymove, kiss and water came in makes him dizzy. A kiss or not, Mark wasn't sure about it. Then he decided to let it go. Mark closed his eyes and let his body floating. 

"Pull them up." 

Someone was yelling. Then he felt his body was up to the floor. Someone was holding him, touched his face and shook him. Someone did CPR to him? Or someone was kissing him

Someone was who? Mark didn't know. He was too tired to think. He slept too late, woke up too soon and also fell into the water. The last time, Mark felt someone changed his clothes, he could fell the warming around his body. Someone was holding him. He tried the last time to open his eyes. 

"Yi En, are you ok?" 

"Gaga..." 

Yes, you came Gaga.

 

 

------------------------

Hi there,

Sorry if there was too many annoucement, I had a trouble with internet connection, so it was a mess. 

I don't know if you guys continue reading my story or not. Sorry for taking so long T___T. I'm really busy so I decided to update longer chapter. Because I started some troubles for them, so next chapter will be longer. 

I planed to put more famous stars inside my story, also more things about showbiz [maybe in black side], but surely it will be always for GOT7. I have something in the future for Mark, truely, I really want to give him a baby with Jackson >///<. I will think about it later. 

Thanks for your supporting.

Have a good time.