Chance to you

Outside raining, inside tearing

"Jackson, how long you want to sleep?" - Jinyoung hissed in the phone.

"When the sun goes down!" - Jackson hissed and then hung up. Without burying his head back into the pillow, the telephone rang again.

"Jackson, you have 10 mins!" - Jinyoung tries to calm himself.

"Got it!" - Jackson sighed, buried his face between his hands then quickly jumped to the bathroom.

10 mins later, Jinyoung was at the door to pick him up to the studio. Along the way he constantly grumbles Jackson about his lazy, not pay attention to work. Jackson was still silent.

He is always the same, still needless and arrogant as when they found him in the competition for entertainment talent. Jackson caught the attention first because of his bright appearance, deeply seductive eyes, he participated in dance category, "Jackson's wild and y in every dance step, his expressive face makes people fascinated". Not long after that, Jackson officially signed to become a JYP artist and was promoted as a promising entertainer.

Jinyoung now is his temporary manager. Temporary means until now, Jackson's moody and unpredictable temper had chased countless managers away. JYP need to put Jinyoung in charge of his schedule until he finds a replacement. It was only temporary, and Jinyoung's also Jackson's best friend, that's why he doesn't want to put Jinyoung in trouble, taking over the work for both singers is too much. Actually working with Jackson also made Jinyoung struggling enough.

Drag Jackson into the studio, Jinyoung leaves him here, then goes to pick up his star. There is staffs of the company and also the editorial staffs, so Jinyoung can take care of his star. Although Jackson's temper is not normal, but he's still professional and responsible at work, that's why he's still alive in this entertainment industry.

"Hyung, you're here!" - The young and tall boy walked in, bowing to Jackson.

"Yugyeomie!" - Jackson smiles.

Yugyeom is also a member of JYP, this boy is Jackson's junior, just debuted as a solo singer. He's highly rated for his potential development. Now his only problem is the same as Jackson, waiting for a manager to stick with him.

Yugyeom's case is somewhat more pleaesant, since he had just debuted, then his manager was forced to leave because of his personal reason, Yugyeom's work is temporarily allocated to support staff.

Yugyeom is very friendly and docile, so working with him makes everyone feel more comfortable, even Jackson couldn't be hard to him.

"Today my new manager will come!" - Yugyeom seemed so excited.

"Both of you!" - A low voice came from somewhere,

"JB's right, two new managers will joint JYP today! They will be in charge of your work and Yugyeom's!" - Jinyoung glanced at Jackson and turned to pat JB's shouder. " I just go back to my old position!"

"You worked so hard!" - Jackson smirked.

"Poor who falls into your hands!" - JB shook his head.

"There's an interesting thing for you guys, two new mangers, one from Thailand..." - Jinyoung's lower his voice, looked at Yugyeom's excitement, while Jackson just felt it so funny. "One is Taiwanese comes from L.A."

Jackson's eye quietly moved.

 

 

 

PD park called them to meeting room, of course including JB, Jinyoung, Jackson, Yugyeom and two new managers. Jackson sat at the front of the entrance. 

"Hi everyone, let me introduce them to you guys, this is Bambam, from Thailand." - PD Park patted Bambam's shoulder and pulled him forward, then turned to look for the other. 

Jackson looked up quickly, Bambam was tall, slender face, wearing a neck t-shirt, skinny jean and yellow jacket, a style that will be popped into the crowd. Look at him, no one will think that the guy's standing in front of them is a manager, the one who going with the celebrity was even brighter. 

Jack laughed, also not very curious, he's going to put his face on the phone again, then suddenly caught a familiar look that made him blank. 

Someone stepped into the meeting room.

His brown hair was light in the sunset, those cherry eyeseyes narrowed as he's smiled, his y and lovely lips revealed two cutie fangs. His face is so delicate, so harmonious, also tiny body makes others want to protect. This guy... can't be mixed. 

 

It's you.

 

"This is Mark, from L.A." - PD Park pulled Mark in front to introduce himself. 

"Hi!"

After all, Jackson was not interested in anything else, he only heard Bambam talked about his journey to Korea and his lack of Korean fluency, then Mark jumped in to support Bambam that he's also a Taiwanese, not good at KoreanKorean. Heard this made Jackson's heart suddenly throbbing, he really wants to know why Mark came to Korea. 

Then PD Park asked Jinyoung for help, hoping that he would support two new managers. After all, Jackson and Yugyeom are also newbie in this showbiz. Even though JB doesn't want, but there was no other way. 

"It's ok, it's just scheduling and allocating a bit of work, as long as I don't have to stick to Jackson, it's fine!" - Jinyoung smiled and looked at Jackson.

"Ok, so as I talked to them, Mark will go with Yugyeom and Bambam..."

"I take Mark!" - He suddenly said.

"What?" - Bambam is a bit chaoti, has not anything been, he's pushed away like that?

"Jackson, what's the problem?" - PD Park knew Jackson was uncomfortable, he lowers his voice. 

"Bambam is not very good at Korean, me too, so it sounds not good for me!" 

"I'm not very good at Korean either!" - Mark looked around, this is for PD Park, that he compared to Bambam is no better than. 

"But you know Chinese, I know both Cantonese and Mandarin, so it's easier to communicate! At least my manager can understand all I want to say!" - Jackson is deliberately telling him. 

"So..." - PD Park had hard look at Yugyeom.

"Can I choose Bambam? Bambam and I are same age, it will be easier to share!" - Yugyeom happily replied, gently put his hand on Bambam's shoulder.

"Okay, right now you have two weeks to hand over the schedule with Jinyoung, during work if anythings happens, you guy can come and ask me."

PD discusses a bit more about Jackson and Yugyeom recent activities with Mark and Bambam. Jackson has a lot of personal activity during the promotion phase, looking for more resources and potential funding. 

Yugyeom is a new element, the activities are supported by the company, Bambam just has to stick to him 24/24 to follow his schedule. 

 

 

 

 

 

They was outside the meeting room. Jackson was standing in the front door. 

"You just need to focus on this point, then..." - Jinyoung was guiding Mark to understand how an artist schedule's worked.

"Hey!" - JB called Jackson.

"What're you waiting? Mark?" - JB asked.

"No, just standing!"

"Don't lie to me! You know him? You has never been active in any job, now you want to take a guy that you have never met before to be with you?" - JB smirked. 

"Yup, I did, but after many managers has gone, maybe I need to be actived!" - Jackson smile lightly. 

"Hey, JB, we need to go to the studio at 2:00, so hurry!" - Seemed like Jinyoung finished his job with Mark. Mark was standing near by him. 

"Leave them!" - JB grabbed Jinyoung hand and walked through the door. 

Mark was about to follow JB and Jinyoung.

"Hey!" 

"You call me?" - Mark looked up.

"Are you going to leave your artist?" 

"You have a schedule at 3:00, so I need to prepare for it!" - Mark answered without looking at Jackson.

A silence passed.

"Are you still ok?" - Jackson lowered his voice.

Mark's quiet.

"Why did you... come to Korea?" - Jackson came closer.

Mark still stayed there.

"Jackson-shi, I don't think my privacy relates to my work. I have to go!" - Mark looked straight to Jackson, then he walked away.

"TUAN YIEN!" - Jackson turned toward Mark. When the name came out, Mark stopped. 

"I'm Mark!" - He said without turned around.

Jackson sighed and smiled lightly.

You're still like you.

 

 

 

 

"Hey, are you ok?" - Yugyeom came closer to Bambam. He was standing in fron of the table, hand holding a cup.

"Ya... yes, I'm ok!" - Bambam smiled.

"Do you want a chocolate cup? Don't drink coffee, it's not good for your health!" 

"Oh, yes, thank you!" - Bambam seems embarrassed.

"Don't be nervous!" - Yugyeom patted his head.

Bambam sighed. He remembered what happened in the meeting room. 

"Don't care about what Jackson hyung said. He's a bit tough, but actually a very kind person. He didn't mean to push you away, for sure." - Yugyeom talked while making chocolate. 

"Maybe..."

"And I'm happy that he picked Mark hyung." - Yugyeom gave chocolate cup to Bambam and smiled friendly. 

"Thank you!" - Bambam was feeling better because of what Yugyeom said. 

 

 

 

 

Jackson stood on the terrace, sighing. He remembered what happened before, the reason why he's standing here. 

Outside raining, inside tearing.

"You tricked me again, time after time!"

"En en, please, I know I'm wrong, forgive me, please!"

...

"Yi En, let me explain..." - Jia Er chased to the park, saw his shadow in the middle of the rain.

"Yi En..."

 

----------------------