Not... again

Outside raining, inside tearing

Jinyoung was in the studio with Jaebum, he was busy for checking his super star's schedule.

"Babe! Do you know what happened between Mark and Jackson?" - Jaebum leaned on Jinyoung.

"First, I don't know what happened between them, then, don't call me babe!" - Jinyoung pushed him away.

"Don't you think Jackson will give him a very hard time?"

Jinyoung closed the file on his hand, he faced to Jaebum and tries to smile lightly.

"I'm not sure. But seems like Jackson knows Mark. Actually, I have something to say..." - Jinyoung suddenly be serious. "I introduced Mark to PD nim, so I will really feel sorry if Jackson kicked Mark out again." - He sighed. Then Jaebum patted his shoulder to comfort him.

"Don't worry to much."

"I hope Mark could stay with us for long." - Jinyoung got up and ignored Jaebum fell on the chair.

"Hey, wait babe!" - Jaebum smiled and shook his head, his babe Jinyoung always be this shy (as he though).

 

 

 

Jackson put Mark on the wall.

"So what can I help you, Jackson-shi?" - Mark stared at him.

"Don't hide me anymore. Why are you here?" - Jackson said in a low voice.

"I don't hide anything. And Jackson-shi, like I said, my life is nothing relates to this job. Why do you have to care?" - Mark pushed his hand away.

"Good. You're changed."

"Time passed, people changed, everyone needs to grow up." - He stopped and looked straight in Jackson's eyes then continued. "Even how hard you try, you can't fight the fate." - Mark smiled.

"Then why you need to lie?"

"Jackson-shi, maybe you misunderstand something. I don't know why you keep asking me strange things." - Jackson stayed there, looking at him, then he closed his eyes for a while and smirked.

"So now, you're Mark and you're just my manager?"

"Of course." - Mark said and pushed Jackson's arm away. 

Jackson just stayed there in silence, seemed like he wanted to say something, but he just walked away, left Mark there with his heavy sigh. 

 

 

 

Jinyoung was on his way to Jaebum's room, suddenly heard the quarrel in the Jackson's room. He looked inside and saw Mark and Jackson was talking about something. 

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Jackson just sat on the couch, Mark stood near by but seemed like they didn't want to tell Jinyoung what happened. 

"Nothing, just some stupid..."

"That's not stupid." 

"He doesn't want to wear the black jacket, he wants the red one. You know, it's not from the collection." - Mark explained.

 "What's now Jackson?" 

 "Jinyoung, get out, Jaebum is waiting for you." 

Both eyes widened as they heard what Jackson said, Jinyoung reluctantly left Mark. Even though he is Jackson's close friends, Jinyoung knows Jackson's personality, he does not let anyone interrupt, it's meant that things will only be resolved if they agree on their own. 

After that, he saw Jackson with red jacket, but not the red one he saw, it's from the new collection. Jinyoung also doesn't understand what Jackson wants, sometimes he is quite insistent on trivial things that make Jinyoung very angry. But as Jinyoung remembers the time he was working with Jackson, this is not the first time he has seen him fight for the color issue, even though Jinyoung knows that red is not Jackson's favorite color, Jinyoung did not understand why. 

Mark was standing there watching Jackson doing the photoshoot, Jackson wanted the red jacket onto the cover. Luckily, the new collection still has a red jacket with the same version of the black one. Mark found it difficult to understand, but he had to admit, he was completely attracted to that lively  and eye catching red, Mark is always very fond of the red dress. 

 

 

 

Since both are newcomers, they need to follow what Jinyoung teaches. Mark is a quiet man, so he almost looks and follows, while Bambam is very aggressive and interested in things in the entertainment industry. 

"Jinyoung hyung, can I come with Yugyeom in this event?" 

"Of course you have to, now you're his manager." - Jinyoung patted his hair. He is always so excited, Bambam even prepares his dress more thoughtful than Yugyeom's, Jinyoung occasionally teases Bambam that outsiders do not even know will think that he is an artist too.

"Mark, is there any problem?" 

"Oh... no, everything's alright."

"I also worry that Jackson will make it difficult for you. Now everything seems... ok?"

"Ya..." 

Jackson has always done the best job possible. Quite a few backstage workers told Mark that they rarely saw Jackson's docility. But Mark could see, as Jackson was speechless, he could not even comprehend what Jackson was thinking in his head, every time he gave a schedule, Jackson just nodded, understood and silently followed, as not having any questions.

But sometimes, he seems to be quite stubborn and wants to do what he wants. At least, until this time, he is very cooperative, Mark was able to get used to the job easily, things like the red jacket are rarely happens.

"Hey!" - A sound came suddenly while Mark was walking on the street to the subway station. It's him. He was on his car. 

"What can I help you Jackson-shi?"

"Come on. I drive you home!" 

"It's ok, the subway station is near by." - Mark kept walking.

"It's going to rain." - Jackson said. But Mark ignored his word and kept walking.  Jackson stayed silent inside, watching Mark walking through the crowd, keeping himself from chasing Mark. 

Don't chase.

 

 

 

Mark was a bit confused, Jackson not only did not cause difficulties but also helped him no less. Mark was quite surprised, he thought that after some misunderstanding, and the argument about red jacket, Jackson would treat him like the old managers, or try to kick him out as soon as possible. But what he thought didn't happen. Jackson did the job of an artist and completed all of the schedules that Mark had made.

"Jackson, over here!" - Jinyoung called over. 

Jackson glanced over, but when he caught sight of Mark, he said something to Jaebum and left.

"Hey, he wants to go home." - Jaebum smiled to Mark.

Mark followed Jackson to the backstage. He needs to talk about something. Mark  glanced around and spotted the familiar figure. As soon as he called and Jackson turned around, suddenly a front-facing stage fell. Jackson yelled, he held his breath, feeling like the blood vessels were stretching. 

Mark was startled and looked up, before he realized what was happening, there was a warmly hand around his back. 

This familiar feeling...

His heart skipped a beat.

 

 

 

"Get them out!" - Jaebum shouted. 

"Help them! Now!" 

Mark could hear nothing except heavy breathing above him. He slowly opened his eyes. Jackson's eyes narrowed in pain, one of his hands below Mark's head, one against the floor to stretch the distance between of them, avoiding his weight on his body.

"Yo... your back."  - Mark said.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" - Jackson gently touched Mark's cheeks.

"I'm ok, are you hurt? Your back, the light..." - Mark could feel the heat behind Jackson's back. 

Mark quickly put his hand on Jackson's back to check if he's ok. 

"Just don't..." - Jackson said. - "It's hot." 

Mark was confused, he didn't know what to do. 

"Jackson, just put them down and lift your hand up, I'm ok." - As Mark could see how hard Jackson tried to keep the distance between of them. 

Jackson kept silent, Mark could feel his pain and also his strength decreasesd as the distance was getting closer. 

"Jackson, let it go. They will help me later."

"No..."

"Jackson." - He could feel Jackson was shaking too much. 

"Not... again." - Jackson bitterly mumbled.

Mark can feel the breath of the Jackson and the distance between their lips was almost zero. Jackson was trying hard to keep himself awake. 

"Gaga..."

"Jackson! Mark!"

Jackson breathed out, immediately closed his eyes as he felt the weight on his back was gone and heard Jaebum's voice. He fell on Mark's body. 

"Gaga..."

 

 

 

Jackson opened his eyes. He regconized the white color around. This is not his room. Jackson tried to get up as he realized he was lying on stomach. Then a pain came from his back. 

"You're awake?" 

Jackson heard a familiar sound. 

"Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm not the one you expected?" - Jaebum smirked. 

Of course, he did.

"Is he ok?" 

"Jinyoung's with him. Take care of yourself first. Is it still hurt? Your back?"

Jackson kept silent. He smirked as his stupid. 

"No, I'm fine. Thank you JB hyung!" 

Jaebum knew that there was something between two of them. If Jackson doesn't want to say, then there is nothing can make him say. But that was the first time Jaebum saw this "type" of Jackson. The one that would do stupid thing for someone. The one that would care about someone like this. The one that would try his hard to protect someone. 

As Jinyoung said, Jaebum can understand, what Jackson did was not trying to complete his job, he protected Mark by doing everything in the right way. Like the way Jaebum tried to keep Jinyoung safe in this showbiz as an artist. Or maybe, this is the real Jackson that he always tries to hide from them? Jaebum smirked and looked at him. 

"Mark's in 161."

"Thank hyung."

"But take care of you first. Doctor said you couldn't move for now. Just stay or PD nim will kill us." - Jaebum smirked. 

 

 

 

The door was opened lightly. Someone tried to not make a noise. He stepped inside and sat softy near by the bed. 

"Why?" 

 

-----------------

Who is he? Mark or Jackson? Or someone else? Why he asked "Why?"?

 

Jackson acted strange just for saving Mark like Jaebum said, or there is something behind this?  Mark called Jackson "Gaga", is that because he knew Jackson before?

Dear everyone,

I'm really sorry for not updating for a long time T___T. Right now I'm still really busy with my job and also my learning T__T. But I won't drop it, just please waiting me through this hard time. 

So sorry if this chapter has mistakes >///<. I'm too rush for this because I don't want you to wait. I'll fixed it later. 

Btw, I planed to more interesting things in next chapters. Please keep reading and comment ^^. 

Thank you, 

Have a good time!