Chapter FIVE

Heart For Sale!

Minah's POV

The bell rang for recess. All the students went into their respective cliques here in the school and, of course, I'm the leader of the most popular clique. Our hang-out place is in a hut reserved only for us. The name of our clique is 'Girl's Day'. Nice, huh? 

Jihae: You'll never believe what happened last night, sisters. My ex-boyfriend pissed me off. So I broke up with him. 

She's Jihae. She's the one in our group. She's the one who is ruining our image. I don't know how she managed to enter our clique, almost all of us hate her.

Yura: Are you sure you're the one who broke up with your guy? 

She's Yura. My best friend. She hates Jihae too, and we're the leaders of the anti-Jihae group that we formed. Just kidding.

Jihae: Duh. Of course. There are many more fishes in the sea. 

She glared at Yura.

Hyeri: Okay. Whatever you say.

Hyeri said that with full of sarcasm. She's my cousin.

Sojin: Would you mind telling us what's his name?

That's Sojin. My other best friend.

Minah: I agree. We just want to know if you're being delusional again.

I said while looking at my nails.

Jihae: What did you say?!

Her nostrils flared.

Minah: I won't repeat what I've said, dear.

I smirked at her.

Jihae: Take that back!

She shouted at me.

Minah: Are you commanding me? Do you know who you're talking to? I'm Bang Minah. Remember that. You can't outsmart me in any battles. You can't even reach my level.

I smiled at her sweetly.

Hyeri: Okay. Okay. Okay. Cut it out, guys. I want peace and order, please? 

I laughed.

Our laughter subsided when someone kissed my cheeks. They're all shocked.

Shou: Hey baby.

Oh, it's Shou. Of course. He's my only boyfriend.

Jihae: Shou?!

Jihae is the one who is shocked the most.

Hiroto: Oops, dude, I think you kissed the wrong girl. Here's Jihae. I thought it's a new girl? She's still your chick. I should've known.

I heard his friend said.

Shou: I told you I have a brand new girlfriend. Jihae and I were through. Here's the new one.

Then ha patted my head. The guy looked at me and held his mouth open.

Hiroto: Dude, are you kidding me? She's Bang Minah.

What's with the shocking trip? What's up? I know Shou and I are an unlikely pair but their reactions are too much!

Shou: And so? She's my new girlfriend. We've been together since yesterday.

He grinned. He turned to me and pointed out his friend. 

Shou: Baby, meet Hiroto. My best friend.

Minah: You must be Ogata Hiroto, right? Hi! I'm Minah, Shou's new girlfriend.

I said then looked at Jihae.

Sojin: So Jihae, he's the guy you were talking about, right?

Sojin asked.

Shou: You were talking about me a while ago?

He asked me. I nodded.

Minah: Yeah. She said she broke up with you, baby. 

Shou suddenly laughed.

Shou: Jihae, why are you like that? We both know that I was the one who broke up with you.

Shou said while grinning.

Minah: Oh, I remember now! Wasn't she the one who said she's going to kill herself?

Shou and I both laughed.

Jihae: I'm not!

Wow. Defensive.

Minah: No doubt about it. Let's go, girls. We're wasting our precious time here with this liar.

I said after standing up.

We were walking when Jihae called me.

Jihae: Hey, Minah!

Minah: What is it, ?

I raised an eyebrow.

Jihae: I quit! I don't want to be in your clique anymore! And thanks to you!

Minah: Has somebody told to you before that we don't want you in our group?

We continued walking but then I stopped again and looked at her.

Minah: And by the way, the pleasure is all mine. Ciao!