Chapter TWO

Heart For Sale!

 

MinAh's POV

Say what? He's interested to buy my heart? No thanks! If he's only insulting me. No thanks!

MinAh: No, thank you! I'm just going to find another buyer!

Yes that's right, MinAh.

Shou: I want to buy your heart, okay? So tell me how much love does it costs?

MinAh: I don't have any interest to sell it to you. Got that?

I turned away and I walked away from him.

But I'm startled when he followed me.

MinAh: You're annoying, aren't you?

I'm not looking at him as I told him.

Shou: Because you see, when I wish to take something, I'm making a way to take it. So don't be stubborn, okay?

MinAh: You know, if I sell my heart no doubt to someone like you, never! As in never! Because you're contemptible!

Shou: Hey, MinAh! We're not close enough to judge me big time!

MinAh: So please leave me alone!

Shou: Fine!

He turned around and walked sustainably but not long because I've been hit by misfortune...

Kyo: Long time no see, MinAh.

MinAh: K-Kyo? W-What do you want from me?

Kyo: I just missed you, it's been 30 minutes that you've been invisible to my sight.

They are the school's s I've accused because they gave me a threat that they're going to collect my ity one by one. erts!

MinAh: Kyo, please just stop!

My tears verge from falling.

Kyo: No way. Why would I stop, I've always wanted to taste you.

He's getting closer and closer. My tears fall too.

MinAh: Please, Kyo.

Kyo: This won't be long.

He grabbed me then he leaned me into the wall.

MinAh: AAAAAHHHHH!!! HELP!!! !!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

Kyo: Scream, and you'll have a faucet by your side.

Then he pointed a knife at my side.

MinAh: Have mercy, Kyo.

He ripped off my blouse, and of course, my bra was exposed.

Kyo: Goddammit, shut up or--

Shou: Or what? Kyo, she said to stop what you're doing! No one really escapes your eyes, you maniac. Goddammit.

Kyo: you Shou! Shut up! Don't interfere here! You have no business here!

Shou: you too! That's my girlfriend you're assaulting! Goddamn you.

Kyo: Is that so? You're going to steal MinAh away from me, is that so? You want me to kill you?

He let go of me and face towards Shou, while I'm crying hard and doing everything to cover myself.

Shou: You're so talkative. Let's start.

MinAh: Shou, be careful! He has a knife!

He only winked at me and in the front he punched Kyo's face so hard that he fell to the ground. But then he still stood up and punched Shou's face too. His lips bursts.

I saw him picking up the knife and as he was about to stab Shou, I quickly pick something hard and then smash it into Kyo's head so hard and fortunately the guy fell unconcsious.

I sat down and he became weak, Shou went to me...

Shou: Are you okay? Don't you have scars? Are you hurt?

MinAh: I-I'm okay...

I'm still crying...he took off his jacket and put it in my shoulder, then he helped me stand.

Shou: Fix my jacket, wear it properly so that you won't be peeked at.

MinAh: O-Okay...

Shou: I'll be the one to carry your things, okay?

He gets my things, I was done fixing the zipper of his jacket and then I started to walk.

He followed me.

MinAh: Shou, I'm accepting you.

Shou: Accepting me to what?

MinAh: You can buy my heart.

He suddenly stopped.

Shou: Seriously?!

MinAh: Thanks for saving me.

Shou: It's nothing. Let's go before that guy wakes up and chases us.

MinAh: Let's go.

I smiled at him and we continued to walk.

 

(AN: This is getting interesting, isn't it? Haha! xD Please look forward to the next chapter minna! xD BTW I don't hate Kyo from Dir En Grey okay? In fact he is my bias! How could I hate my own bias? Haha! It's just that he's the first person that enters my mind xDD A y ! Hihi! For those who don't know Kyo from Diru, the picture is below, so please check it...for security purposes! LOL xD)

 

Here is Kyo! (BTW he looks creepy here O.o)