Chapter ONE

Heart For Sale!

Desperate. You're probably thinking that I'm like that. Desperate to have a boyfriend. There's nothing you can do if you're in my position, single for 2 years and dying to fall in love again. There's only 2 things that you can do, it's either to be desperate or to enter in a convent and become a nun. 

I'm Bang MinAh. The Desperate. I just wanted to love and to be loved. Is that wrong? Why isn't there anyone courting me? Do I look like a ? Maybe not.

Sick. Yes, I'm sick, not literally sick but I'm sick of all these , these crap. The girls always chase me, even those effin' gays. Annoying. Well, who wouldn't chase someone like you if you're handsome, talented, smart and most of all, rich. I always heard that answers when I'm asking them why they like me. It's because I'm a heir, it's because of my money. When will I be loved by someone because of who I am? That will intend to my love? Without ever talking about money? When? Will it happen?

I'm Kohara Kazamasa, but others call me Shou. The Womanizer. I just wanted to love and to be loved. Can I find someone who's worth my love?

 

MinAh's POV

I can’t believe I’m still in this school. I hated this school since forever. It's here in this school I once had a failed relationship with school jocks. Yeah, I’m pretty popular here. I used to love this place but since the day that I learned they have bet on me, I hated this effin’ school. I’m the Miss Popular, but I’m also Miss Incomplete because I don’t have someone who will complete my existence. DRAMA. Yeah, I'm so dramatic. It's time for dismissal in school and I'm on my way home, I ditched my friends because I’m on a mission. I'm going to post posters in the wall. I will sell my heart. Yeah. Maybe, if ‘that’ guy will read my fliers and posters he will realize that there's a girl's heart that he should buy. CHEESY. CORNY. That’s me when my friends are not around. So, I’ll better start now, before someone notices me, maybe even spread the news that I'm desperate.

 

Shou's POV

 

Finally classes is over. I can finally go home, although I should walk home alone because Oji texted me that he's stuck in traffic so I insisted that I should just walk home . I'll tell Okasan that he wanted to buy something and that he order me that I should buy it, just for alibi.

While walking, I saw someone crying while posting something at the wall. I even hear her say…

 

MinAh: My God, this is ridiculous. Is there someone stupid who’ll buy my heart?

A flier fell out and she didn't notice that it flew into me so it read it… and there it’s said…

HEARTS FOR SALE!"





Who wants to buy my heart?


I'm having it for sale...


Though it's only second hand, still it functions well...


Because once, I sold it whole but he returned it broken...


Now I had it all repaired and now I'm back in the business.


Who wants to buy my heart?
Satisfaction guaranteed.
It has free service charge and a life time warranty...



So, if you're asking for the price,
well, your in a bargain,
it only costs your...











LOVE.

Call this number if you’re interested: +639222****** - Miss Desperate.

I laughed at what was written. We're similar. She's just desperate, and I'm only waiting.

Shou: Yo, Ms. Desperate!

She turned around and I went closer. She wiped her tears. Wait—I know her.

MinAh: Hi. I’m—

Shou: Bang MinAh?! The school's Miss Popular? Desperate?!

I laughed hard.

MinAh: Hey, you idiot! Stop laughing at me! I’m looking for someone who’s gonna love me, okay? Not someone who will laugh at me.

And she started to cry again.

Shou: For me it's so funny. I never imagined you’re desperate like this.

MinAh: You know what? That's why girls don't take you seriously because you have a bad attitude, yeah you have the looks, the brains and all. But do you even have a heart?

 

She turned around and left me. It hit me… she's right. I have the looks, the brains and all… but do I have a heart?

I didn't notice she was so far away but still I can see her from here.

Shou: Yo, MinAh!

She stopped walking but she didn’t look at me.

Shou: How much love does your heart costs? I’m interested and I wanna buy it.