Chapter THREE

Heart For Sale!

MinAh's POV

We're now here in my house and I'm curing his lips that had burst a while ago. My Omma repoted Kyo to the police to ascent a case. Hmmpf. How I hate maniacs~! Good thing Shou's there. I think he's not that bad.

Shou: .

MinAh: Why?

Shou: I'm dead.

MinAh: But why?

Shou: It's already past 7. I should be at home now.

MinAh: What?! You have a curfew?!

I laughed loudly, no, not laughing, guffawing. My laugh is echoing because it's super loud.

Shou: I don't have a curfew!

MinAh: What do you call that?

Shou: I'm grounded. So I'm not allowed to go out at past 7 for 1 week.

MinAh: But it's still called a curfew. Hahaha~! I want to meet your Omma! Hahahaha~!

Shou: Fine. Call Okasan today. Let's see if you can get past my Okasan's anger.

MinAh: With my charm and charisma? We'll see.

Shou dialled the phone and it looks like first ring started and his Omma is already shouting at him.

Shou: Okasan, I'm here at my girlfriend's house...what am I doing here? I accompanied her here. She's still my 31st, okay?! I'm not shouting at you! I'm sorry...here, talk to her...

He handed the phone over to me.

MinAh: Uhm, hello, good evening Ahjumma, I'm sorry if Shou benighted here, because I met an accident a while ago, I was about to get , and thank God Shou heard me screamed, so he saved me. You're really lucky to have a son like him. He is a gentleman, the only problem is that he lacks being a sociable person that's why I'm irritated at him sometimes. Yes? Oh yes, hahaha~! Really?! Hahaha~! Okay, Ahjumma. Keep safe. Can't wait to see you.

I ended the call.

MinAh: See? We're already close. That's called "being sociable".

Shou: Yeah right, whatever.

MinAh: Oh, wait. You said something like..."31st"...what was that?

Shou: 31st girlfriend.

MinAh: Me?!

Shou: Yup.

MinAh: But, starting this time, I must be your one and only.

Shou: Huh?

MinAh: You have to break up with the other girls to be my serious boyfriend, right?

Shou: Is it necessary?

MinAh: You know, Shou, it's like this, in order to be a good boyfriend, you have to enter into a relationship with only 2 persons committed for each other.

Shou: I don't like.

MinAh: And why?!

Shou: I'm worried about them.

MinAh: Why is it?

Shou: The other girls will kill themselves if I broke up with them.

MinAh: I don't care. Quit lying, okay?

He sighed and started dialling...And the first call goes...

Shou: Yo, Stephanie?

Tiffany: For the nth time Shou! My name is Tiffany! I'm not Stephanie!

Shou: Stephanie--Tiffany or whatever. I want a break-up. Bye.

Tiffany: What?! Wait up--

MinAh: That's hard being a playboy, you don't know who's who. Hahahahaha~!

Shou: Shut up, you don't know how hard it is.

MinAh: That's not my problem anymore. That's your problem! If only you didn't hurt other girls hearts then your life wouldn't be so hard. Bwahahahaha~!

Shou: Tsss....

And the other calls went...

JiHae: I'll kill myself if you leave me!

Shou: Then do it! Just send me the bills if you're out of money for memorial services! Bye.

JiHae: Hey! Wait up--

MinAh: That was some sort of...harsh.

Shou: But you want me to break up with them, right?

MinAh: But not in that way.

Shou: But that's the only way I know.

I sighed.

MinAh: You've got a long way to go...