Chapter FOUR

Heart For Sale!

Minah's POV

I was wiating for Shou here in front of our gate, 'coz as of today, we're officially a couple. Yes, we are....and it kinda bothers me...'coz the two of us has an image in our school. Me as the Ms. Popular and him as the Womanizer.

I remember last night when I nearly punched him in the face, he added me on his contacts, and he put 'ugly girl' as my name. I'm not ugly. So as for revenge, I put his name as 'Ugly boy' in my contacts. Wait, maybe his vehicle was already overshadowed by other vehicles. Oh...a vehicle stopped right in front of me. The car window opened and there I saw my 'ugly' boyfriend.

Shou: Get in, ugly girl.

Minah: Yeah, yeah, whatever, ugly boy.

I can say that he's not a gentleman. He didn't even opened the door for me. And he's not talking to me while driving. 

Minah: Hey, Shou. What will happen to us in school? Should the two of us be sweet?

Shou: Of course. I told you I'll try to have a serious relationship with you.

Then he rolled up his eyes.

Minah: Even though you don't have feelings for me?

Shou: I don't know. I'll only try. If this relationship fails, then we should split up. I don't want to hurt any girls no more. 

Minah: Good. If this won't work out, promise me we'll still be friends.

Shou: Sure.

He parked his car in his usual parking place. And he's still not getting off the car.

Minah: Why aren't you getting off? Duh. The bell will ring in a few minutes.

Shou: I'm waiting for you to get off. Why aren't you getting off?

Minah: My God! I'm waiting for you to get off so you can open the door for me.

Shou: Why should I?

Minah: Come on, be a gentleman! And FYI, I'm already your girlfriend, so starting today you'll always open the car door for me.

Shou: Nuh-uh.

Minah: Why?!

Shou: 'Coz it's the job of a driver!

Minah: You're so stingy! You pissed me off!

Shou: You're stingier. Why don't you use your hands to open the door?!

Minah: Argh! You're so rude!

I opened up the door and got off the car. I guess he didn't liked what I've said, so when he attempted to chase me, I accidentally slammed the door and it hit him in the face. Shocked, I went to the classroom quickly.

Minah: (Whew...that was close...)

 

Shou's POV

Ouch. My nose hurts. Good thing it didn't bruised or anything. If that happens...she's really going to get it. What if someone slams the door in front of your face? That's indecent, right? Well, I've had my mistakes, 'coz I'm disruptive. But still!

Hiroto: Hey Shou.

I looked at Hiroto. Ogata Hiroto, my best friend.

Shou: 'Yo.

I'm still frowning.

Hiroto: What happened to you, dude?

Shou: Someone slammed the car door in my face.

Hiroto: Who did it?

Shou: A girl. A girl from the Amazon Forest.

Hiroto: Who is she? A new prospect? Speaking of which, I heard you broke up with your girls. Is that true?

Shou: Yeah, a new one. But she's not just my fling. She's my girlfriend, dude. And we're going to have a serious one. She's the reason why I did that, she doesn't want any rivals. She forced me to break up with all of my girls.

Hiroto: She's from the Amazon, all right. And she got you, dude. Hahaha! And, what did you say? You're going to be a one-woman-man? Since when?

Shou: Starting today.

Hiroto: Who's that Amazona girl of yours anyway? Is she studying here too?

Shou: Yeah, she's from here too. I'll introduce you later.

Hiroto: Just make sure you'll never regret your decision and you chose that Amazona girl over 30 chicks. 

 

 

 

 

Shou: Of course, she's a lot better than my former chicks anyway.