CHAPTER 9

ALL I ASK

The door opened and Tiffany entered. She will meet her friends Nicole and Jessi. Nicole is a famous stylist while Jessi is a famous rapper. She met Jessi thru Gray. She and Nicole works at a photoshoot before and they just click.

She looked around and finally she spotted her friends at the farthest side. Thats their favorite place. She walks towards them and greet them.

"Hey guys, Im so sorry I just arrived. I have a recording this morning" She apologized.

"Thats okay Tiff. We just arrived." Nicole answered. She called the waiter to get Tiffany's order. 

"So how are you? I heard about the dating scandal between you and Kev? How's Gray reacted?" Jessi asked. She knows how possessive Gray is when it comes to what is his.

"Like I said, me and Kev are just friends. I am tired explaining it to everyone. And Gray, I dont want to talk about him." 

"That bad?" Nicole take a sip of her latte. They are aware of what is happening between the lovers. They know how bad it is but they cant do anything about it.

"You know from what Ive heard from some of my friends who are also Kev's friend. He is really interested in you. I know you are aware of it. How come he is spotted everywhere with you. I dont think that just coincidence." Jessi said. Tiffany take a deep breath. She felt that also but she just ignored it. She has so much in her plate. 

"From your reaction, I think you know how he feels for you" 

"Honestly, I dont know anymore. I just want to go back to my previous life. No one will dictate me to do this or to do that. No one will mind whoever I love and dated. Its so tiring!" She said what she feeling right now.

"I wish everything is still simple. I wish I can go back were I can walk on the street and no one is talking pictures of me. I wish I can just hang out with my friends. I just want a simple life. I dont want to do this anymore!"

"Well its too late now. Your already here and theres no turning back." Jessi said.

"I know" She whispered. "And I want him back. I want my Taetae back" she said in her mind. 

*****************************************************

Taeyeon is standing in front of a luxurious restaurant. It is one of the most popular and expensive restaurant in Seoul. He is invited by a bigtime businessman. 

Months ago, one of his client told him that there is an ongoing project bidding on one of the top company in South Korea. The owner of the company is looking for the best building design. He will be building his new main office and Seoul and he wants it to be best.

Taeyeon is not quite sure about it. His business is just starting and he knows that a lot of architectural firms will fight for it. But his client encouraged him. He told him that he wont loose anything. Just give it a try.

Then he gave it a try. He spend so many sleepless night just to draw a magnificent building. He made sure that it is made with the finest materials. If he was given a chance this will be the biggest project that he will make. That motivate him to do his best. He sends his porfolio and prayed hard that his design will be recognized.

He got the shocked of his life when he got a call from the company. The person informed him that his design is one of the possible candidate. The company owner wants to meet him personally so that he can further explain his designs.

Thats why he is now standing infront of the restaurant where he is going to meet the great businessman. He entered the resto and told the receptionist that he has an appointment with Mr. Jin Young Park. 

The receptionist assisted him and took him at one of the farthest table. He arrived 30 minutes earlier cause he wants to impress his potential client. 

Tiffany and friends were having serious conversation when Nicole spotted a cute guy approaching their seat. The said guy is wearing a formal coat and tie attire. His hair his clean cut. He looks so smart and dashing. She pointed him to her friends and Tiffany gasped when she saw who he is. It was non other than Taeyeon. 

Her friends strated to gushed about him. She too was taken aback on how Taeyeon looks right now. She never saw him wearing this kind of clothes. The Taeyeon she knew is always wearing a pair of shirt, jeans and rubber shoes. Not the guy who is walking towards them. He looks so handsome and elegant. He looks so matured and sophisticated.

"Okay! I saw him first his mine! Oh my god! What a hottie he is" Nicole said.

"He's all yours. He's too clean for my liking. And he looks younger than me." Jessi said. 

"What about you Tiff what do you think of him?" Nicole eyed her friend.

"I...i..." she stuttered. She can say anything at the moment.

Taeyeon was lead at the table besides them. He sit on one of the seats. He took out his laptop and his porfolio and prepared his slide presentation. He is quite anxious and excited at the same time. If he nails this project. This will be the biggest project he will ever made and that will mark his name. 

He prepared his presentation three days ago and practice everything he will say. He didnt notice the three girls on the other table staring at him. Tiffany have a small smile on her face when she saw how cute Taeyeon pulling out his laptop from his bag. He is like a little kid. She remembered how he is obsessed in playing his Sims game and named his characters after them. 

"Mr. Kim Taeyeon" a deep voice startled him. He look up and saw a group of men. He stood up and bowed at them. They introduced themselves and finally he met the guy that he is really eager to meet.

"Good afternoon Sir. Its my pleasure to meet you" he offered his hand and bowed at the man.

"Its a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Kim. Why dont we take a seat. Order some food and listen to your presentation. I see that you already prepared for it" Mr. Park is quite impress. For a young man like him. His dedication and.passion for work is really something to admire. 

After they ordered. Taeyeon starts his presentation. From were did he get his idea. To the materials that will be used. To the time frame when they can finished the project. He said everything and answered the questions throws at him perfectly. Mr. Park is really impress. After an hour or two the meeting ended. He told Taeyeon that they will contact him if his design is chosen.

After the said meeting was over. He was about to go when a group of guys walks toward the table that is located beside him. He noticed that most of them were drunk. They crowded the table and then he heard a familiar voice.

"Yah Kev let go off me your hurting me!"

"Tiffany dont play hard to get. You know what i want right and that is you." This Kev said. 

Now Taeyeon is possitive that it is Tiffany. He just wanted to get away cause he got nothing to do about it. It was not his business. He stood up and was about to leave when he heard Tiffany's pleads. It sounds like she was hurt. He signed and walks towards the table.

"Let go of her. She doesnt want to come with you" he said. The guys look back at him. Then Tiffany saw him. She is quite afraid on what they will do to him.

"And who are you?" Kev spat. "Just go little boy you have no business here" he treatened

"Im her friend. So please let her go. Your hurting her" 

"You know whatI had enough of you!" Kev rushed towards him and was about to punch him. When Taeyeon punch him first. The security guards rushed inside when they heard the commotion.

Kev was on the floor. He never thought that this small guy can punch taht hard. He is about to fight back when the guard held him back. They were dragged outside together with his friends. 

Taeyeon gathered his things and went out if the resto. He just want to get away from that. He is never a fighter. He is about to opened his car door when suddenly someone grabbed his arms and prevent him to do so.

Tiffany was shocked after Taeyeon punch Kev. She knows Taeyeon by heart. The guy never hurts someone. Then she saw him gathered his things and rushed out. She followed him and left her friends who were confused. 

"Tae can we talk please?" She pleaded. She needs to get out of here. She needed someone to comfort her. 

"What are we going to talk about? Im sorry If I interfere with your friends. I just dont like the way he is treating you" he said. 

"I dont care about him but please take me out of here" she was about to cry when Taeyeon held her hand and lead her to the passenger seat of his car.

The car ride was silent. They both feel ackward after what happened earlier. Taeyeon stop and park his car. They are now in Han River. This place holds a special memory in there hearts. 

This place used to be their favorite dating spot. They will walk here hand in hand. Or just chilling here while laying on Taeyeon's car hood and star gazing. This place is a witness of how their love blossom.

Taeyeon turn off the engine and walk out of the car. Tiffany followed him and walk behind him. They seat in one of the benches whike staring out the river.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Taeyeon started.

"Us, I want to talk about us Tae" 

"What about us?"

"Tae, Im very sorry for all the things that I done to you. Im sorry for leaving you behind before." Tiffany started. She look beside her and stare at Taeyeon's face. 

"I already forgive you Tiffany. Its been what? 3 years. I have moved on already." He said. He looked at her. 

"I know that i have been selfish before. I only think of the things I wanted to do. I took you for granted. But now I finally realized that this is not what i wanted. I dont want fame and money. I want a simple life. I cant do this anymore Tae" Tiffany started crying.

"Ironic isnt it? The things that you thought will make you happy, finally you have it but your not still happy. I will be honest with you." He looked straight into her eyes. "I hated you. Like I really hated you after you dumped me. It took me a year to get back up. I loss everything that i want in my life since you turn your back on me. I wanted to understand you and I did but after that you just slapped me with your dating news. Put yourself in my shoes, we just broke up then after a couple of months you started dating again. It makes me feel like a trash. A trash that can be easily disposed. I felt that I am not worthy to be loved. Did you really hate me that much?" 

"No. Im sorry...Im so sorry Taetae" she pleaded.

"Then why did you hurt me so bad? Instead of talking out to me. You just dumped me. I love you so much that I waited for you to return to me. I am hoping that you only needed space. I know I am not a perfect lover. I am possessive and I know you thought that I dont listen to what you want. But I just do that because I cared about you." He continued.

"I know. I just realized everything. And I am so stupid to let you go. But Tae please give another chance. Everynight I pray that maybe you will comeback to me and love me again but i know that you love someone else. But my hearts longs for you. Its always been you Tae. I am so sorry. Please forgive me" she cried hard. He hugged her and rub her back. Its takes minutes for her to calm down.

"I cant Tiffany. My heart already belongs to someone else. I cant leave her cause she's been there for me when I needed her. She became my light when all I see is darkness. She became my shoulders to cry on. She is only person who stand by me and believe in me. She is the only one who loved me without asking something return. I cant hurt her. I love her Tiffany. I cant leave her." Taeyeon pulled himself. "I cant love you anymore" 

*****************************************************