CHAPTER 10

ALL I ASK

Its been weeks since they lasy saw each other. Taeyeon is keeping his distance with Tiffany. They only communicate thru email or phone. He went to Mokpo and just stay there with his girlfriend. 

What Tiffany said is still bothering him. She is still inlove with him. He felt light after hearing those words but suddenly the flash backs came running i  his mind. How she dumped him and left him alone. The pain he felt is too much.

It is December, a month of celebrations. Taeyeon went back to Seoul to meet a client and he decided to stop by to buy some gifts for his family and friends. He park his car and went inside the mall to look for his gifts.

Tiffany on the other hand felt lifeless. The words that Taeyeon said from the last time he saw him hit her heart deeply. Taeyeon hated her for she's done and now he cant love her anymore. He moved on and he moved on without her. He is happy with somebody else.

She just stay inside her home when she doesnt have amy schedule. She watch sad movies and cried along. She listen to sad music just drown in pain and sorrows. She lost her chance, she lost him.

Taeyeon bought everyone a gift. He went inside his car and took out something. It is a small red velvet box and he opened it. It is a diamond ring. He is planning to asked Irene to be his wife. He thinks that its not how long youve been together can guarantee a succesful marriage. It happened to him and he will never do the same mistake. Irene is always been by his side thru his downtime. She is always with him and now its his chance to take care of her.

He started his engine and left the mall. He put the box infront of his steering wheel. The road is slippery because it started to snow. He bumped into something then the ring fall on the car floor. 

He tried to get it buy he cant reach it. He tried his best. He finally smile when he finally get a hold of it. He look infront when a truck appeared at his left side. He just stated at the car and waited for the.impact. His car was severely damage. His whole body had been shaken. His windshield broken and shattered. Some pieces of glass came contact with his body. 

Everyone who just witness the accident stop on their tracks. Some people rushed towards his car. He can hear faint noises but he cant open his eyes. 

People are yelling to get help. They tried to open his door but it is stuck..after 10 minutes the police and paramedics came. The forcefully opened the door. Once they opened it they saw Taeyeon lifeless body covered with blood and glass. They check his airway, breathing and circulation. 

"Sir, can you hear me are you okay?" The paramedic said.

"My...chest..it hurts so bad..." he tried to speak

"Okay we will get you out off here just stay awake for us okay" he didnt answer he just close his eyes, images of Tiffany came running on his mind. From the time they met. There first date, first kiss their confession. 

He felt a sudden pain in his legs when they tried to pull him out of the driver seat. One of his legs were squish. 

After getting out of his car. The medical personnel rushed him on the ambulance just put oxygen mask at him. They gave him first aid. His breathing became fast and shallow. He grunted in pain. 

"I think he got some broken ribs we need to get to the hospital fast" 

After some minutes they arrived at the hospital and bought him to the emergency room. The residwnt doctors examine him. They make some laboratory test and then an internal bleeding is seen on his right chest they immediately booked an OR rushed him their. The doctor commanded the police to contact his family so that they will be here with him.

His family and friends came rushing down at the hospital all are worried for his condition. Taeyeon's younger sister Hayeon called Irene to tell jer wjat happen to his brother. 

Then It was Yuri who called all his friends and wven Tiffany to inform them what happen. Tiffany felt her world stop upon hearing the accident. She take whatever clothes she can wear and rush to the hospital.

Taeyeon is fine all of a sudden he got into an accident. They all stood up and waited infront of the operating room. After an hour or two a doctor went out and inform them his condition.

"Who is Mr. Kim's family?" He asked. His mom stood up together with his aunt and Uncle.

"Im his mother, is he okay now?" She asked. 

"The operation is succesful. He got 3 broken ribs due to the impact and some bruises all over his body and face but overall he is fine. He will stay at the recovery room in an hour or two so that we can monitor him then if everything is stable we will transfer him in his private room.

His been transferred to his private room after further observation. They all schocked when they saw how bad his injuries are. He is deeply in his sleep. The doctor said it will take time for him to wake up cause he needs to rest. 

Everyone went home except for his family. Tiffany take a seat outside his room. She just cant leave him like that she wants to wait for him to wake up atleast she knows that he is really okay. 

Irene came after 5 hours. She came from Mokpo. Tiffany and her had an eye contact then she rushed inside his room. She stood beside him and grabbed his hand. 

"Baby! Please wake up Im here already" she started crying. She just talk to him hours ago then now he is lying on this bed.

After hours of waiting Taeyeon opens up his eyes. He tried to adjust to the light. He is confused on where he is. He look at everyone who seems to be asleep. His mother notice him and bolt up and come near him.

"Sweetie finally your awake do you need anything?"

"Tiffany...Where is Tiffany?" he said.

Everyone in room were shocked and confuse. Irene is hurt from what he said. Did he really just look for his ex.

"I...i...Tiffany..."

"Mom...where is Tiffany? I need Tiffany" he talks again.