CHAPTER 1

ALL I ASK

A beautiful morning came and two people were asleep. The girl head was buried in his neck. They were both tired from last night activity. 

The two of were so inlove with other, they've been together since high school. Everyone were envious if their perfect relationship. They have always been the it couple. Both are good looking, both are smart and both are popular. The guy is the basketball team captain while the girl is the head cheerleader. 

When they enter college the guy took up Architecture while the girl took up Interior Designing. Both are dreaming of having their own small firm. They practically planned everything together. 

After college, they apply in the same company so that they will not be away from each other. They cant stand being away. 

They have been saving up so that they can move in. Then after two years of working hard they bought a small condo unit and start living with each other.

Taeyeon woke up first and stared at the beauty that he will never get tired off. He is amazed on how Tiffany make him fall harder everyday. Its been 10 years since they have been together and yet he cant never get enough of her. 

He loves everything about her. Her beautiful eyesmile, her radiant smile, her bubbly attitude, and her selflessness. She always put other first than herself. She is always ready to help those who were in need. Those things make him fall in love with her more.

He lean in and kiss her forehead. She stirred and snuggled closer to him. Finding warmth that she needed. He hug her tight and thank God for sending one of his angels to him.

She slowly opened her eyes and she is welcome with the cute dimple smile that she love. 

"Good morning sweetheart, did you have a nice sleep?" He kissed her cheek.

"Hmmm..." thats the only answer he gets. He smile and rub her back to lure her to sleep.

"Stop doing that it tickles" she squirme and giggle.

"Ow really it Tickles? Hahaha let see if you can handle this." He peppered her kisses all over her face (just imagine Taeyeon and ginger insta story. The way taeyeon kiss him). 

She laugh hard and squirmed more. "Baby stop, please stop, I cant breathe" she said. He stopped and watch her catching her breath. He can see her chest move up and down and he finds it very y. 

He cant help but to lean in and kiss her hard. She melted from the kiss. A simple kiss turned into a passionate one. They start roaming their hands. Both are lost in the moment when his phone starts to ring. 

She pull him closer and she never wants to let go. So he gave in. Then he cant concentrate with the continous noise coming from his phone. He pulled out much to her dissapointment. She was already.

He take his phone and it was his boss who is calling him. He answered it. "Good morning Sir" 

"Good morning Taeyeon, Im sorry if I have to call you this early on a Sunday morning but we are having some peoblems in the site right now. And we badly needed you. Can you come here and fix it.

He cant answer. He promised Tiffany to spend time with her since both of them were both busy with their respective job. She look at him intently daring him. 

His boss keeps on begging him. He signed and gave up. He said yes to his boss. Upon hearing his answer she pulled up the blanket and hide. 

She is so disappoited. She really missed him and yet he choose work over her. She lift the blanket and crawl towards her. He can sight disappointment and it broke his heart.

"Baby Im so sorry but Boss is begging me. I just cant say no cause it is very important. I promise I will make it up to you. How about shopping spree and a fancy dinner tonight. Just you and me?" He show his puppy eyes. He knows that it was her weakness.

She signed and cupped his face. "Promise?" 

"I promise! Now I have to go so that I will finish early. Now get your lovely up and have a shower with me. You smell!" She . She raised her arm and smell her armpit.

She laugh and grabbed his neck and buried his face more. He push the blanket off them and he stood up. He carried her with her legs wrap around his waist and procees to the shower.

He fulfilled his promise. After getting home from work they went for a dinner and then the shopping spree.

They love being together. And they both wanted to be like this till they get married and start a family.

*****************************************************

Every love story has its bad time. Taeyeon have another project. His time was consume by it. But he never neglected her. He make it a point to put her as his first priority. 

Even if his tired. He will try his best to keep up with her Game of Thrones addiction. But as time goes by he felt that they are drifting away.

Tiffany is changing. Sometimes they quarrel more, some are from petty fights. She started to get suffocated. Its like her heart is not there anymore.

They were having lunch at the cafeteria when Tiffany ordered alot of chicken. Taeyeon is quite strict with there diet. He grabbed the chicken and removed the skin. She is quite annoyed from the act. She smacked his hands and took her chicken.

He is quite bothered from her action. He knows that they are having a problem but he choose to ignore it. He thinks that It will just past. 

"Baby let me removed the skin. Its full of fats and its unhealthy." He tried to get the chicken again when Tiffany stood up and yelled at him.

"YOU WANT TO EAT IT, THEN IT ALONE. IM LEAVING!!!!" she left him dumbfounded.

She is irritated whenever Taeyeon is interferring with her affairs. She felt that she slowly losing herself. There relationship is all about what Taeyeon's wants and its was not about them.

They were in a restaurant that their married friends owned. Yuri and Jessica were married and have a daughter. They usually have a bonding every once a month to catch up with their lives.

Tiffany is zooning out and her girlfriends notice it. She seems distant and silent. Not the Tiffany who is loud and hyperactive.

She thinks that everything has been a routine for them. Go to work, go home, cook for them, spend time with their friends. Its been a cycle. She wanyes something new. She is not happy that is one thing she is sure off. 

The ride back home is silent. They dont talk. She had enough and told him to stop the car.

"Tae please stop the car!" She said.

"What? Were in the middle of a high way." He is bewildered.

"I said stop the car! Why cant you understand it!" She yelled.

"Its freezing outside Fany! You might get cold." She start to slapped his arm. Afraid of getting inyo an accident he stop his car. She went out and starts to walk away.

He run to her and grabbed her. "Hey where are you going? Its late lets go home now!" She removed his hand and glared at him.

"Just let me be, please I need alone time for myself. I need to think" She pleaded.

"Is there anything wrong. Please tell me so that I can fix it? I can stand seeing you like this" He step towards her but she back away. Tears are streaming down her face. He is confused. 

"Tae....lets break up!" She said. His world falls apart from hearing those worlds coming from her.

"What...what are you saying? Fany if your joking this is not funny at all. Let go home. Its cold out here" He pleaded. 

"Let break up Tae..i cant do this anymore..Im not happy anymore..please let me go Tae" She begged him.

Tears flooded his face. "Your...your..not..happy? Did I do something? If I did please give a chance to fix it. Dont leave me Fany..I cant..I cant leave without you" He move again but she step back again. Its like she wanted to get the hell away from him.

"Baby please dont do this...we will work things out..we always do that right..this breakup is uncalled for..." 

"Im not happy anymore Tae..im starting to loose myself. Its always about you..Tiffany do this..Tiffany do that... i cant do whatver I want...its all about you...:" she cried harder. It hurts but it hurts more seeing Taeyeon crying face. He look so hurt and its all because of her. But she needed this to find herself again.

"I will change I will put you first. Im sorry if I did that..you know it was never my intention..I thought you like it that way..please give me one more chance" he fell on his knees and cried hia heart out. He is loosing her...he is loosing her...

"Im sorry Taeyeon but I cant do this anymore" She walks out on him. She hailed a cab leaving a crying Taeyeon..she sob hard and look back seeing him still on his knees crying his heart out. 

He was left alone. He hugged his knees and continous to cry. His heart is shattered into pieces and he cant do anything about it. 

Two broken hearts were left. Their dreams were shattered and now nothing was left

****************************************************

I am taeny deprived....