The Troublemaker

The Kims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I see Jinwoo-hyung running towards us, waving. He's followed by two men in suit who're probably our private security. As soon as Jinwoo-hyung reaches us, he immediately pulls Jennie and lifts her off the ground, spinning her.

"Wah!" Jinwoo-hyung finally lets go of Jennie who keeps blinking to regain her senses back. "Look at you!" Hyung looks at me. "Both of you! You're all grown up now. How are you?"

Jennie tries to smile. As always, she's shy even to the people we call family. She's always been timid and cautious to the people around her ever since the day our grandpa died. She never smiles anymore or didn't even make an effort to adapt to our new environment back in New Zealand and that only brought her into more troubles.

The kids back in our old home bullied her and as a brother, I tried to defend her even if I had to be branded as a troublemaker. There was a time when I beat the crap out of the boy who kept bothering my sister. That boy was Jennie's classmate and coincidentally, she saw me beating him. She tried to stop me before I could've killed the .

"Good, I guess?" Jennie keeps looking down.

"And tired." I add. "Can we go home now?"

Jennie's eyes widen. She tries to warn me to behave but I ignore her. Jennie looks back at our brother nervously. We thought Jinwoo-hyung would get angry but we're surprised to hear him laugh.

"Of course, you're tired." Jinwoo-hyung tells the security to pick up our luggages and they happily oblige. "Let's get you home so you can rest."

We're riding our way home now to our mansion in a limousine. The whole trip is tiring, not to mention boring. Jinwoo-hyung won't even stop talking in his attempt to get me and my sister to talk. He keeps asking us questions about our life back in New Zealand. Jennie tries to pacify our brother's curiosity by answering his questiona one at a time while I'm pretending to fall asleep, listening to music.

"Ah! I forgot to tell you that Jinwhan and Donghyuk are already here." Jinwoo-hyung informs. "They arrived just yesterday. And since school starts tomorrow, I asked Jinhwan to take care of your initial enrolments."

I open my eyes since I feel our ride slowing down. And when I turn towards the car's window, I see the huge gate coming into view. This is not actually the main house since our Aunt Hee Ae and her ambitious daughter are occupying it at the moment. This house or rather, mansion is our granpa's rest house. We spent most of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter