Mental Breakdown

The Kims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holy moly!" I hear Taehyung exclaim beside me. "Look at those figures! Damn! They're so skinny. Do they even eat?"

"They're cheerleaders Taehyung-ah. They need to stay fit in order for them to be lifted up." Hyunhyeong answers him.

"They're weird." Taehyung shakes his head before turning towards me. "What are you doing Bobby-ah?"

I smile. We're currently sitting in the middle of the stand located near the track field where the try-outs for the cheerleading squad are happening right now. The boys are spending our free period oggling their eyes out on the girls who're doing their routines while i can't seem to keep my eyes away from my laptop screen. I feel Hyunhyeong peeking behind my back.

"Uhm~ why are you hacking the school website?" Hyunhyeong's eyes widen.

"Shush." I continue to press the keyboards of my laptop until i finally found what i was looking for.

"A video?" Hyunhyeong scoots a little closer towards me.

I press the space bar and the video plays. I hear Hyunhyeong gasp in disgust.

"Jesus! What the hell are they doing to the poor girl?"

A growl escapes from me making Taehyung look at our direction.

"What is it?" Taehyung sits to my other side. "Whoa! I thought bullying only happens in highschool?"

That's right. The video we're watching right now is the one where Jennie is in it. I just found out about it when one of my classmates had accidentally pressed the video while she was doing a report early this morning. My eyes widened at that moment and wasn't able to stop myself from cursing. In the video, students in the cafeteria were gathered around Jennie. They were throwing their strawberry yogurt at her.

"Do you know her?" Hyunhyeong asks me.

"Yeah. She's my sister." I answer nonchalantly.

I feel the other two freeze from their seats and exchange uncomfortable looks with one another.

Hyunhyeong clears his throat. "We didn't know you have a sister."

"Sisters." I tell them. I'm still busy taking down the link from the website that i'm not able to look at my friends more properly. "I have four brothers and two sisters. You can say that we're quite big for a typical korean family but we always make sure to protect one another."

"I-i see." Taehyung stammers, feeling awkward.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Hyunhyeong asks.

"What do you think?" I turn the screen of my laptop towards them. I press the space bar and the video suddenly disappears from the website. "No one messes with my family."

"You know, you're quite scary sometimes Bobby-ah." Taehyung gulps. "And i for one don't wanna mess around with you or anyone from your family."

"But Bobby-ah, simply erasing the video from the site won't keep your sister from getting bullied again." Hyunhyeong says. "You know they'll still come for her."

"I know but as much as i want to help my sister, only she can do something about it." I close my laptop. "This is as far as i can go. She needs to learn how to fight back on her own."

My friends nod, getting my point.

"Ah!" Taehyung faces me. "You said you have two sisters. If the girl in the video is one of them, where's the other one?"

I smirk. "You're about to see her in a minute."

I tilt my head towards the students stretching on the field. My eyes immediately spot Jisoo who just came in with her bag slung across her shoulder. I smirk. I turn to Hyunhyeong who is currently sipping from his juicebox. I snatch it away from him and throw the carton towards Jisoo, hitting her on the top of her head.

I hear Taehyung on his breath. Hyunhyeong's eyes widen before turning towards me, gaping.

"Yah!" Hyunhyeong hits my shoulders. "Why did you do that for?"

I just laugh. Jisoo finally turns behind her back, gritting her teeth in so much anger. She scans the people on the stand, looking for the person who did it until her eyes land on me. I smile at her, waving my hand.

"Yah!" Hyunhyeong pulls my hand down. "Are you out of your mind?"

"Oh my god!" Taehyung faces us, looking frantic. "She's coming over here. What are we going to do now?"

"We're dead." Hyunhyeong hits his forehead with the palm of his hand.

I scowl at them. What the hell is their problem? I just shake my head, smiling and decide to turn my attention back to Jisoo who is now standing in front of us with her arms crossed.

"Yah, Bobby Kim." Jisoo begins. I see Hyunhyeong and Taehyung looking at us curiosly. "Is that the proper way of catching your sister's attention?"

My friends gape upon hearing the word 'sister'. I turn towards them and point Jisoo.

"Meet Jisoo." I say. "She's my twin sister."

Jisoo turns towards my friends then gives them a friendly smile.

"Hi." Jisoo greets them.

"H-hi." They greet back, blinking.

"These are my friends." I tell Jisoo. "Song Hyunhyeong and Kim Taehyung."

"Nice to meet you." Jisoo smiles at them for the second time then turns to face me again. "Next time you throw something at me in front of everybody, i'm going to hide your Pooh somewhere you can't find. Do you understand me?"

I gulp. I purse my lips and nod. Jisoo smiles one last time then walks down towards the field after saying goodbye to my friends. She puts her bag down on the grassy plane and strips her shirt off to reveal a red sports bra.

"Whoa!" I hear Taehyung exclaim beside me. "Your sister's hot."

"Dude!" I frown at him, feeling disgusted.

"Yah!" Hyunhyeong hits Taehyung at the back of his head. "You don't call your friend's sister hot."

"It's okay." I tell them. "What i really meant is Jisoo doesn't deserve to be called hot. She's a total brute who likes to hit men."

My friends gape at me. They look at me like i'm a total nutjob. I just stare at them in return, giving them a 'what the hell's wrong with your eyes' look.

"Dude, you deserve to be hit because of what you had said just now." Hyunhyeong tells me.

"Let me do it." Taehyung raises his hand.

My eyes widen when both Hyunhyeong and Teahyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter