Park Bom's Husband

The Heirs or Her

BOM'S POV

Today had pass as other day. I still keep going do my best in every task plus be the personal assistant to Dara. I just can't wait to go home and meet my husband. I miss him. We meet each other everyday for the God's sake. But it still something is missing about him. 

It made me flashback all those good memories when he was courting me. He's different so different, I almost think that I lived with other person now. The way he spoke to me, his stare is full of anger. His mood as just an wind passing by since it can change that fast. For one second he was nice talking to me just like time we were in love. But suddenly he is being delusional about me leaving him and so on.

It so weird since I've strained myself from getting near to any men but it just getting worse. The only person I met and contact is Dara and my colleagues. He is also working at the office he possibly knew the environment of working in the office. We need mingle with other staff.

Plus, he also befriend with one girl at his office. For God's sake, I've never think that he will cheat on me with the girl. Since they are best friend like real best friend. She also attended our wedding, but yeah. I forgot the name and her face. Since I just her once.

***

"Hey." a voice startled me a bit from my thoughts.

"Hey Chaerin, are you finished your work?" I said as I saw that's Chaerin who is just talking to me.

"I going to tidy up my desk and yeah then I'm ready to go home." she said while smiling at me. That's cute.

I packed my bag, check every item in it just to made sure I didn't left any important thing like the last time I left my purse on my desk and I crazily search for it at home. Oh My Barbie mother, there's a lot thing in it. My money, ID card, credit card.

Suddenly, 

"Ahmm Bom-ssi I think you look familiar to me. I just think that we've met each other. I might be look so confused now since I didn't remember it tho.

" Chaerin-ssi, I'm sorry but I really remember it. But if you're saying we've met in the past. Yeah heheh it's good right since we're colleagues now. Maybe our soul just met first before us." I said jokingly to her. She just laughed.

Both of us making our way to go home. I didn't see Dara around, maybe she's doing something in her office. I just gonna text her when I'm home. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah everyone that is a very short update for you guys. Thank you for still be here for me. I will try my best. Thank you. ❤️