Chapter 4

The Heirs or Her

Oh My God. I can’t believe this day gonna happened. I’ve never dreamed to be in huge position, my goals is just I wanna give my best in every single thing that I do. Is it I’ll be okay in new environment? Are those staffs at headquarters will like me? Will I perform well when I starting working there? There’s a lot of question to myself.

Honestly, I really prepared so damn well for this day. I even bought the new suits to wear it today, pheww that too much is it? I dyed my hair in blonde because I think this color is my lucky color and of course it will stand me out to be center of attention. For short, I could tell that for today all is new.

“Wooo look at there, you look damn hot sis.” I heard a voice reaching to my ears. That my sister, a lovely Lee Harin. A sweet cute girl that could melt your heart when you see her smile. She’s the only one little sister and family I have now since our parents are passed away a few years ago.

I can’t help but smile widely as the respond to her compliment towards me just now. “Thank you Harin, you know right today is a big day for me. Of course I wanna look good.” I said as I put mascara to my eyelashes. “Yeah I know. Good luck I know you can do it. I’ve faith on you.” “I think I’ll go now, I don’t wanna be late in my first day as the COO of the Park Holdings. See ya.” I bid a good bye to Harin as I walking heading to my main door.

PARK HOLDINGS HEADQUARTERS.

I was jaw dropped when I stand in front of the headquarters. I can tell that this building was designed by a very well architect. It just amazing to see this with my own eyes, I almost cry and I don’t know why. It just I proud to be part of this company.

As I pushed the main door, to entered the lobby a loud cheers approaching me. I can see so many staffs wearing the business suites. All of them smiling to me. I can tell that they’re welcoming me with the open hand. Suddenly a woman with red hair approaching me and hand me a bouquet of flowers. She smile at me, widely. But hey, I think I know her I meant she look familiar.

“Welcome to Park Holdings Miss Lee Chaerin, my name is Park Bom.” I can’t help but smile. All of sudden, I see all the staff giving their 90 degree to someone. I think that’s the President and my CEO, I can’t blink my eyes when I see she is walking towards me. I can tell that she’s is goddess with that look. “Good morning, welcome to Park Holdings from me Sandara Park the CEO of this company. I’m glad to meet you.” She smiled sweetly to me. Awww my heart those smiled seems so gorgeous for me. She handed her hand forward to shake my hand, and I accept it in very pleasant way.

It’s almost two hours I’ve be here, this is the happiest moment in my life. All the staff is humble all of them are giving me a 90 degree bow as I walk passing them. Park Bom and my CEO Sandara Park took me to look around this company. Yeah it was huge. Can you imagine a 30 level of this building and three of us are visiting the each level. But hey, I forgot to introduce myself formally to both of them. “Aaa erm, Miss Park. I’m sorry but we’re walking around almost one hour but I forgot to introduce myself to you.” “It’s okay, we still have a lot time to do it.” Sandara answered me. “By the way, my name Lee Chaerin, 26 years old, from the Park Holding branch at Busan. I’m looking forward to work with all the staff here.” “Aww, you such a young lady Miss Lee.” Bom responded to my introduction. While Sandara just smile and nodded her head as to show that she get it what I said.

And lastly we arrived at Sandara’s office. It looks so classy with those painting that were hanging in this room. She looks like someone that love arts, just like me. I think it’ll be more easy for me to approach her. “Please have a sit Miss Lee.” “Miss Park, you can just call me Chaerin I think it’s more friendly right?” She look at me a few seconds and then she looked away, I guessed she is thinking about my words just now. Is it really a big deal to call with that informal way?

“So Chaerin, I heard that you’re the most successful worker from our branch at Busan. I’ve go through of your details and achievement, I could tell that you’re really deserve this position that’s why the board of director are suggesting you to fit the empty position.” “Thank you for your compliment Miss Park, I just do what I must do. My goals is to giving my best in every tasks that I done.” And after that, we’re slowly breaking the ice between us and starting to be more friendly. For me, Dara is attractive woman that can catch anyone’s heart when you’re talking to her. Yeah by the way she told me to called her Dara is more catchy she said to me. We shared a lot of stories in behalf on me I told her about my experiences working in Busan, about myself and yeah almost all about me. While Dara, she just told me how she been so successful now. There’s no personal story about her all is about work, work and work. Maybe she thinks it’s too early to share with me. I guess so.

As the time passes both of us doesn’t realized it. It’s 5 P.M it’s time to go home. We bid our good bye to each other and promise to start our work by tomorrow.

*

Alright the first day is done. I don’t know why my heart beating crazily when I saw her face. She’s hot, with that blonde hair and those cat eyes plus with those suites it makes her look more fierce and y. Is it too much complimented for her? Urgghh who’s care she deserves it. I thought it will be hard for me to be friendly with her but its really easy. She is happy going person and positive vibe has in her body, I can see it.

Suddenly I remembered what Dr. Kwon has told me, about those IVF treatment. I must married to allowed me get those thing. Is it possible to search a good man nowadays? Or I just need a contract marriage? Is it can be? Erghh this thing are just getting me crazy. I must get a baby to be the heir of this business no matter what. Maybe I’ll just ask Bom for her advice tomorrow. I hoped that she will give me the most brilliant advice instead of keep on smacking my head. And now let’s get some sleep to be fully charged for tomorrow agenda.

Today, my body is full of bruises again; I don’t know why he is doing this to me. He told me that he loves me, is it by hurting me is the way he shows his love towards me? It’s ridiculous. Even though he keep on hitting me with those hands and his legs and whatever thing that is possible I still love him. I can’t stop. I don’t care when people are telling me that I’m stupid enough to facing this every day. I know he doesn’t have intention to hurt me. I know. I knew him better than anyone else in this world does. I cried every day; I must cover up my bruises that stained on my face with make up so that people won’t know about this. I can’t open my mouth widely to eat those delicious foods just because of him.

Just one question. Can he just stop all this?

 

Hello all I'm back. T.T exam week was tough for me.