Today

The Heirs or Her

TODAY.

I have the appointment with Dr. Kwon today, I want to tell her my desire to have my own heir. This is important because I need to pass my business to somebody that running my blood in their body. I think Dr. Kwon can help me, because she is a gynecologist. Of course they have a way to make me pregnant without having a contact with any man in this world right? I know she can and I’m sure about it.

As I arrived at the Seoul General Hospital, I straight away entered Dr. Kwon’s room. Looks like she is not surprised since I have already told her that I’ll meet her today. She smiled at me, a sincere smile I can tell that.

“Hello Miss Park, what can I help you? Through our conversation in the phone a few days ago I can tell that you have a very important issue to talk with me.” Said Dr. Kwon with concerned. While me, still thinking to arrange my words in proper way. After a few minutes of silence I started open my mouth. “Doctor, I want get to pregnant.” That’s all that can come out from my mouth. I think I’ve made up a lot of sentences in my mind but just those six words that I can spoke out. Dr. Kwon just smile and nodding her head as the response to my statement. Seems like she’s know how to do with my request.

“Miss Park, don’t you worry, I can help you. We have faced this case a lot. If possible you can bring your husband together to meet me tomorrow. We’ll have a few checkups to your husband and of course to yourself.” Dr. Kwon speak with a full of confidence. But those statements make me dumbfounded. Gosh, did she think that I can pregnant in a normal way. No! It’s not like that doctor. Aigoo.

“Err, Dr. I think you’re having misunderstanding here. I came here not because my husband can’t make me pregnant, but the reason I came is I don’t have a husband but I want to be pregnant. I’ve read on internet that several methods that can make me pregnant without having a physical contact with any man right?” I released a sigh after I spoke those sentences to this doctor. And I can tell that her expression is quite unreadable, she looks confuse and surprised in the same time.

“Miss Park, I think you’re the one who are misunderstood about this. The In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) are just for those couples who are married. In our country, those people who are unmarried are illegal to do that. I strictly will not do that to you Miss Park. I’m sorry.” Dr. Kwon spoke those words with her serious tone.

After hearing the speech from her, I asking to leave her room. I thought that I can use the method to get pregnant, but I didn’t know that it was illegal here in Korea. Gosh, why these things need to be complicated? I just wanna have a baby to be my heir and that’s settling my problem.

“Where are you going Dara? I go to your room this morning and I’m not see you there.” “I met the doctor. It’s nothing.”

“What happened? Are you sick?” Bom starting to checking my temperature when she touch forehead. “I’m okay Bom. It just I’m asking the doctor about a few things. I asked her about the IVF.” I told her as before she ask me. Yeah I know Bom she’ll not stop until I told her.

Suddenly I feel a pain at my head. That 8 dimensional Bom smack my head as hard as . I stared angrily while holding my head.

“Are you nuts, huh?! Those are just couples that already married. You’re single for a god’s sake. Aigoo Dara.” “I don’t know. That’s why I met the doctor and told her that I want have the IVF.” I defended myself with those statements.

After I slip those sentences from my mouth. Bom just can’t stop nagging at me telling me that I should married and having a baby in normal way. Married life is beautiful and bla bla bla. God, someone please cover with a tape so she can stop. I think my precious ears are bleeding listening to her nagging.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so the days have come. Today the new COO of my company will be here. I don’t know why I’ve been so nervous and a bit stress about this. I’ve never felt this kind of feeling before. I just heard that she is a girl, hopefully it will make easier for me to cooperate with her. Yeah since she is woman. I don’t mind. Don’t misunderstand about that, I’m not anti of boys and men and I’m not gay. Yes, I’m not gay so keep that away from your mind. But, my heart just can’t beat in a normal way, it’s keep on beating crazily like something going to happen to me. Plus, I don’t know why the board of directors chose her; I don’t even notice her presence in my company. I don’t even know her name. They just told me that she’s the best for that position that will helps me a lot. Gosh, I hope that’s true.

I heard a knocking sound from my door, I guess that was Bom since the sound of knocking is a bit different from the other. You know what, I realized that my best friend is kinda 8 dimensional and crazy. She looks different today, I meant she’s happy. I can see a smile on her face, a big smile. No bruises, no scratch. It’s clean.

“Dara, you know right the new COO will here today?” “Yeah I know.” “You seems like you are not happy with that news Dara. You can tell me everything baby. So tell me.”

This is why I called her 8 dimensional. She can see everything in me even I hide it. She’s my best friend. I love her.

“I don’t know Bom. It’s not that I’m not happy, but I’m not like it either. I’m kinda felt nervous and I don’t know why.” I’m trying to expressing my feelings to Bom. “Hey, look at me. You should not felt that way, I heard that she’s is the best staff that we have in our branch at Busan. You’ll be surprised when you see her capability and charisma.” Bom excitedly telling me those things, I think she wanna make me feel more lighten.

I just hope for better person to be part of our company.

 

Hello all, I miss you guys so much. I'm sorry that I can't update frequently. This is my gift for guys because I will not update in a few weeks. I think in two weeks or more this is because I wll facing my final exam in my third semester. T.T 
Pray for me okay. Leave your comments down there. I love to read it. 
blackjackof21 please leave your thoughts down there okay? ^^