That's Sandara Park

The Heirs or Her

Park's Holding, Seoul, South Korea.

"Today is gonna be my super busy day. There's a lot of thing that I haven't touch yet." said Dara lazily. 

*Knock. Knock* The sounds of knocking door startled me. 

"Come in." Then I saw a gorgueos red headed girl are walking towards me with her face are full with bruises that has ruined her beautiful look. That was Park Bom. My best friend and also my personal asisstant. Once again I looked at those brusies. I think it's the new one since I'm not saw it yesterday.

"Here is the document that you asked just now." said Bom as she handed me the file. 

"What happened to your face?" I asked her as to show that I'm concern and worried about her conditions. Bom just give me her unreadable expression before she answered my question.

"Huh? Oh yaa my face. It's nothing. I was hit the door this morning at my home. Yeah you know, I was rushing. Hehehe." said Bom as she trying to fool me with those nonsense story that she make up.

"Can you just stop lying to me? I know those bruises are not from the door or whatever nonsense thing you want to tell me. It was from your ungrateful husband! Am I right?" claimed Dara as she trying to controlled her temper.

"It's nothing Dara. I'm okay. Don't you worry about it. I can take care of myself." said Bom as trying to persuade Dara.

Dara released a heavy sigh as she really felt boiled up. Listening to Bom's excuses are just making thing worse.

"Listen here Dara, I'm strong. I'm capable of taking care of myself. You can stop being too protective towards me." said Bom slowly. 

 

Yeah she's strong. But I've to admit that she's so stupid. I think she's is going nuts because of love. Her husband are the most bastard man I know after my father. Her husband is a heavy drinker, gambler and also love to ing with all the in the club. But she's still there, loving him as a loyal wife. Her husband, is always beat her up without any concrete reason. And I think it's enough, it's time to move on.

 

"I think it's time to get divorce from him. It's been years Bom. Years! Can you realized that he used you like his puppet. Please!"

"It's not as easy like you said Dara. I have a family. A husband and also a daughter.There's a lot of things that in my responsibility. I must think a lot of consequences that may be happen in the future. Divorce is not the best way to overcome this situation. He is my husband, and I love him no matter what happened. No matter what he had done to me before. I will forgive him." said Bom slowly as she trying to control her emotion.

Dara just sit and ducking her head. She's speechless after listened to Bom words. Actually she's still angry but she can't do anything about it. It will make the situation more worse. The atmosphere around them is damnly awkward now. 

 

"Let's forget about it Dara. Chill. I'm good. Btw let's have lunch together today. It's my treat. Ok see yaa." said Bom excitedly. I just showed her my hand sign 'OK" to show that I'm agreed with her invitation.

***

 

1:00 PM

 

"Let's go Dara. Let me drive today. I'll bring you to the new restaurant. I heard they opened it two days ago." said Bom excitedly. 

 

Along their way to the restaurant, Bom and Dara are keep in silence since both of them are drown by their own thoughts. Bom are busy thinking about her husband that she love the whole of her life. While Dara, is thinking the way to help Bom out of this problem.

 

Suddenly...

 

Bom and Dara saw a couple was having a quarrel at the side of the road. Aware of the incident, Bom started pressing her feet on the pedal to increase the speed of their car because she knows something bad gonna happen very soon if she's not doing that. And Dara, she is watching the couple with her sharp eyes. Without any toleration she's make her own action.

"Stop the car!" Dara started yelling when she realized that Bom is not slow the but speeding it more. Bom press the brek immediately when she heard Dara's voice echoed in their car.

Dara hurriedly got off from the car and walking straight to the couple. Her eyes are glare sharply towards the man as she starting losing her temper. Without any consideration she approach them in a very bad way.

"What the hell do you think you are doing huh?!" Dara's shouted in front of the guy. That guy is surpised by the Dara presence and also he felt annoyed and pissed off because Dara is nobody to them and she's is distrupting them.

"Who are you? Just back off! This is not your business." the man said in a very loud voice because he starting felt heat up because of Dara presence there. 

"When it comes about girl that was being used by the man. It was my business. You should watch out all of your moves!" Dara said firmly. 

Out of the blue, Dara landed her fist on the man face which result his nose bleeding. Dara starting losing her temper without control. Bom who was watching the incident rushingly ran towards them to calm down the situation. Then, she dragged Dara away from there and not forget to apologized to the couple. Dara are still glaring at the man and then she showed 'we are not finished yet' face.

"Are you crazy? Can you please control you emotions? We don't even know them. We don't know the real situation! What you gonna do if that guy lodge a report police about you? Haishh!" Bom said in her angry tone as she really felt like wanna smack Dara head because of her action just now. Dara just shut as Bom continue nagging at her.

***

I'm sorry for all grammatical errors up there. So that's my chapter 1. What do you think about it? Feel free to give meyour thoughts. Thank you ^^