Decissions

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

“Will you let me in now?”

I bit on my under lip and wished those stupid, winged insects in my stomach would die already. Why were they always so energetic around this guy? I didn’t want to open the door, but then again I did. This whole explanation made me feel so weak, as if his words made up for everything.

“Why did you stop seeing me?” I asked, my hand still resting on the doorknob, still hesitating.

“The month was over,” I pulled my hand back and stepped a bit farther away from the door.

“That didn’t mean you had to stop seeing me all together,” I swallowed hard. “It meant you didn’t have to date me anymore,” I knew the contract, he knew it as well. There was no chapter in it that said he had to ignore me completely after the month.

“It was better that way,”

I shook my head, disagreeing with him. “You said you liked me,” I said in a loud whisper, my voice shivering. “Then how can you erase me from your memory that easily?”

“You’re dating G-Dragon, who am I to stand in his way?” He said in a low angry voice. “You liked him, he liked you. Why would I try to come in between?”

I cursed myself, for the feelings I hadn’t told him about when I had the chance. He was right, it was better this way. He did what a good friend would do, he did something that he thought was what I wanted most. But I had lied to him, about more than he knew.

It wasn’t until I felt the cold metal doorknob in my hand that I knew I stood at the door again.

I wanted to open the door, so badly it hurt me a lot to turn away. The words I had to say were even harder to say.

“I think it’s better if you leave,” I said, with great pain.

“But-”

“Be a good friend and go,” I cut him off and then walked further into my room ignoring his voice completely. It was time I was going to get my life back.

 

I called G-Dragon and asked him if he could come to the lake, the special place he told me about at beginning of my stay in Korea. I thought that would be a good spot to tell him.

 

I looked at my reflection in the water of the lake. Even though I looked okay, I really wasn’t at the moment. Various thoughts went through my mind the whole time, but they all were so different from each other. The one said I had to do what I was going to, but the other said I should just listen to what my feelings said. But all these thoughts continued to change opinions and discuss in my head that it felt as if I was going crazy.

I felt two arms slip underneath my arms and hug me tightly. There was G-Dragon’s reflection in the water. He gave my cheek a peck. “Have you made another small ‘mistake’?” He asked smiling brightly.

I hesitated a few seconds before answering. “That’s why I called you,” I said as calm as I could, with this also making my decision to tell him. I unfolded his arms, stepped out his hug and turned around so I could look at him.

He was still smiling, that comforting smile that used to brighten my day. But it was only making what I was about to do much worse.

~~

Yes people, that's right, the story is slowly coming to an end!
I've actually already written all the chapters, but I'm still rewriting the last chapter:  because it has to be perfect. (Well, let's say almost perfect.)
So, the next chapter will be the last one in the story and it's quite long. I actually loved writing this and don't want to end it yet, but it has to be done.

Final chapter will be up soon!