At the Snackbar

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

 

“Two cheeseburgers, please,” T.O.P ordered at the snack bar. The girl that helped us recognized T.O.P  and gave us our order as quick as possible. We weren’t really looking casual or anything either, wearing a smoking and a cocktail dress. T.O.P paid and then gave me one of the burgers. We ate them whilst standing, but that didn’t bother either one of us.

It was already late and for some reason there was almost no one outside. No one also paid attention to us, except the girl behind the snack bar, she just couldn’t stop looking at T.O.P. Somehow this really annoyed me.

“Did you mind?” I asked when I finished half of my burger.

T.O.P looked at me, his eyes looking directly into mine. This made me feel really awkward for some reason and I felt my cheeks turn red. “Mind what?”

I looked forward again. If I looked into his eyes, I would be just forget about what I was saying.

“About leaving the event early,”

T.O.P smiled and shook his head. I saw he was hesitating to say something and waited for him to speak, but after a few seconds he kept silent.

I peeked at him through the corner of my eye and saw his face looked really stern. He was thinking about something.

“It really isn’t bothering you?” I asked softly, just to make sure he wasn’t lying to me to make me feel better.

“That isn’t bothering me, no,” He voice was low and sounded a bit angry.

“Then what is?” I asked after a few seconds of silence.

He sighed heavily. As if he was now even more angry that I didn’t know. “That you can still act like nothing had happened that day,”

I looked at him in surprise. The day that he had kissed me? I had tried to make everything look as normal as possible to avoid awkward situations. But the thought of T.O.P being so close to me, the feeling of his lips on mine, never left my head. I just didn’t try to show it.

“You did the same,” I mumbled looking down at the floor. That was the main reason I hadn’t brought up our kiss. I though he found it a mistake or forgot about it already.

Then there was that silence again. The awkward silence that made me want to kill myself from some kind of weird embarrassment.

“You’ve also never told me,” He started and turned to look at me, I accidently looked up and his eyes met mine. I couldn’t look away, he kept my gaze and made it impossible for me to avoid his eyes. “How you felt,” He said slowly, the words rolling of his tongue. His husky voice send shivers down my spine and I felt my head get light again.

I liked him.

I just had to tell him. I had to open my mouth and say those three words and this whole night would turn out to be amazing. But I couldn’t. There was someone else whom I didn’t want to hurt, whom I liked as well.

“Mianhae,”