Receiving a 'Gift'

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

While watching TV I wondered how it would be like to go backstage on one of the music programs they had here. All the famous artists that just released a new album were there, how cool would it be to just walk around and see them there as normal people? Forgetting about the fact that the boys of Bigbang were also famous. I knew them before I knew how famous they were, so they’re like normal people to me right now. Even though they aren’t like normal people in public, but, yeah, to me they were.

I heard knocks on the door, but not the two familiar ones. I stood up got my crutches and stumbled to the door. G-Dragon knocked on the door in a way that you always immediately knew it was him. But since this wasn’t that knock, it was someone else.

I wasn’t expecting visits from people so I didn’t think someone would come. Sometimes G-Dragon would give me a surprise visit, but furthermore I knew no one here that would come to visit me.

I was about to open the door when a magazine was pushed underneath my door. I raised my eyebrow, questioning why someone would do that and then quickly opened the door to see who had done it. But there was no one in the hallway.

I closed the door, a bit puzzled by this small situation. I decided to just pick up the magazine and bring it down stairs, maybe someone had given it to the wrong person.

Then my eye fell on the cover photo and on the big letters underneath it.

TOP stood on it with a girl seated next to him, even though it looked like she was almost sitting on him. But the girl in the picture wasn’t me. The girl had long red hair and was smiling seductively at TOP, who was looking directly back at her. She had her hand on his lap, not on his knee, but quite high. A sight that made me feel sick. But this wasn’t the biggest shock.

The girl in the picture was Bom.

I questioned myself multiple times what this photo was about and if my mind wasn’t imagining things that weren’t there. But the only thing I could really focus on, was how they were looking at each other. Bom’s look didn’t bother me, she could look at TOP anyway she liked, but the way TOP was looking back at her. Not with passion, love or anything, but with this lust for her.

I couldn’t look away from the picture and found myself finding a lot more details than I had wanted. Her hand in his neck and one on his lap, her legs his. It even seemed as she pushed her body against his, but this wasn’t bothering me, the fact that he didn’t back away or do anything but look at her in that way.

I knew he didn’t want to see me anymore, but do something like this.

 

~G-Dragon’s POV~

He knocked on the door, but there was no answer. He sighed, he knew she was there. Where else would she be or go? He knocked again, this time with more power.

“___, I know you’re there,” G-Dragon said quite calm. “Let me in,” He knew why she was upset, he had seen the magazine in the shops, with the picture and everything.  Of course it would bother her, that’s why he went to her

Still no answer. “Come on, ___! Don’t take that spread so personal! She’s a for doing that, will you finally let me in now?”

“I don’t care about her,” He heard a soft unsteady voice say on the other side of the door.

“Then what are you so upset about?”

First there was no answer but then she unlocked the door and he could finally enter. But he waited for her to open it. She did, but only for a few centimetres, so he couldn’t see her.

That’s when he knew about whom she was upset.

 

~End G-Dragon’s POV – TOP’s POV~

“What’s this,” TOP stormed in the girls dorm as soon as the door opened. Bom jumped aside when he stormed past her with a magazine in his hand. He turned around and looked at her with anger in his eyes. “Well?” He said in a low, angry voice.

Bom knew what he was talking about and decided not to lie to him. “That was from last night, when we went to get something to drink,” she said calmly.

“I do not remember this part, where you are examining me,”

The words made Bom giggle inside, but she managed to keep a straight face. “Well, I guess you don’t remember since you drank a bit too much,”

“But you didn’t,” He said, not minding his own drunken state. “I have done more stupid things when I was drunk, as a friend you’re supposed to guide me into the right direction. Not fool around with me,”

Bom shook her head. “It’s not what you think,” She started explaining. “I did this for you,”

“For me,” He scuffed, still raising his voice in that husky tone. “Right, how would another scandal help me in any way?”

“Because now that girl will no longer bother you,”

“That girl?” TOP said soft to himself, not loud enough for Bom to hear.

“You might not have noticed. But I know she’s only out for your money and the attention,”

“___?” TOP asked in a low voice.

“Who else would I be talking about,” Bom said. Having this apologetic tone in her voice.

“Are you kidding me?” He shouted at her. “That’s not the reason she dated me,” He raised his voice again. “She did that, because she had to, our company wanted us to!”

Bom closed her eyes for second and shook her head, not sure if what she just heard was the truth.

“G-Dragon is over at her place right now because she wasn’t answering his calls, or any calls for that matter,” TOP shook his head at Bom in disapproval. “I’m going to her,”

As TOP stormed out of the door, Bom tried to apologise to her friend once more, but he didn’t seem to be hearing her.