011

I Loved You MV

(A/N: Casually addressing depression. I gots it and this is my general attitude towards it, but I understand if it seems too heartless, so please don't read this if it will offend you. <3)

 

They've been... Whatever they are for a few weeks now and YoungHyun thinks rather smugly:


'I'm gettin' pretty good at this.' In reference to his ability to understand DoWoon's non-verbal communication.


It's actually kind of funny, considering other people's feelings have never been his area of expertise.


Still, when he asks DoWoon what his favourite song is, DoWoon will show him and he gets it.


When DoWoon always goes to school too early and heads home too late, YoungHyun gets that.


And when YoungHyun asks what DoWoon wants to do and where he wants to go when he's all grown up and DoWoon just shrugs and averts his gaze, well, yeah, even that is something YoungHyun understands.


So, when YoungHyun looks through DoWoon's collection of favoured books and films and notices a common theme of bleak futures and directionless youths, well, the message is kind of hard to miss.


None of the stories that DoWoon likes end very well and YoungHyun thinks:


'That .' And: 'You're the realest person I've ever met.'


But also: 'What the is this, an MTV movie? Why am I being so cheesy?'


"Do you have depression?" Is what he actually says out loud, with absolutely no delicacy whatsoever. DoWoon's response is a blink and a shrug and YoungHyun interprets that to mean, roughly: 'yeah, I guess.'


'Okay.' Is what he thinks. And then:


"Okay." Is what he says and they go back to minding their own business.