Saida for the Fans

Falling

Here we are, a fansign event; your number one source for some Saida action, next to their numerous V-Lives, of course.

~~~

"Dahyunnie~!" Sana called from the far end of the stage.

Dahyun didn't respond, she only smirked back at her from across the stage.

"Dahyunnieee!!!" Sana called again, this time leaning forward and blowing kisses.

Half of the audience squealed at her perfect execution of aegyo, while the other half were shouting at Dahyun to reply to Sana (and her kisses). Dahyun, of course, had to respond to the audience's wishes. So she cupped her hands around , leaned forward, and shouted back, "Sana-chan~!"

Just as she expected, the whole audience was in an uproar. There were mixed sounds of squealing, screaming, and clapping. She smiled at the reaction she was able to produce. Dahyun knows exactly what the audience wants, and boy can she deliver.

Sana, too, was elated by the way that Dahyun had called her. She skipped across the stage, passed all the other members, and stopped in front of Dahyun. She smiled from ear to ear, and Dahyun smiled back. But that wasn't enough for the flirtatious Sana. So she leaned forward, her lips pursed at Dahyun. Dahyun chuckled, responding by placing her index finger on Sana's lips and lightly pushing her head back away from her own. Sana frowned and pouted at Dahyun.

"Saida! Saida! Saida!" the crowd chanted in unison.

Dahyun smiled at the audience, then at Sana, who was still pouting. Then an idea came to her mind that she knew the fans would love. She tapped her cheek with her index finger, signaling for a kiss. And oh, this was not a moment Sana would pass out on. So she took a step closer to Dahyun and gave her a peck on the cheek. The audience screamed.

It was your usual Saida kiss: Sana kisses Dahyun cheeks while Dahyun smiles widely at the audience, her eyes closed. Although this was usual (Sana kissing Dahyun's cheeks and all), there's always a feeling that Dahyun gets for only the second the kiss lasts. Her heart would jump at the touch of Sana's warm and moist lips on her body. The kisses never seemed to mean anything, but that didn't stop them from causing Dahyun's heart to jump at the contact.

After Sana parted her lips from Dahyun's cheek, her arms wrapped around her neck. Dahyun stumbled back, her hands finding Sana's hips. They stayed in that embrace for a little bit.

"You enjoy the attention, don't you?" Sana asked, in a voice only Dahyun could hear.

"You know me," she responded.

Sana chuckled, "Of course I do."

"And you," Dahyun started, "you seem to like a different kind of attention, don't you?"

Sana grinned. As the flirt of the group, that much was true. Anyone, from TWICE members to ONCEs, knew that as an obvious fact. But what no one really knew is that Sana enjoyed it the most when that attention came from Dahyun. Why? If you asked Sana, she wouldn't know herself. She would probably say something like 'Dahyun's my cute dongsaeng, of course I love it most when she gives me attention'. It was nothing more than that.

"You know me," Sana finally replied.

"Of course I do," Dahyun said. They stared at each other for a little while before Dahyun broke from the embrace, a little bashful after staring into Sana's eyes for quite some time. It was intimate embraces like these that would cause Dahyun to visibly blush, as opposed to the constant kisses. After breaking away, Dahyun directed her attention back to the audience, who was now focused on some other event occurring on the stage. It was Jeongyeon, Momo, and Nayeon. Jeongyeon had teased the both of them and now they were ganging up to get back at her. Dahyun laughed, and was about to approach the scene when Sana wrapped her hand around her wrist.

"Dahyun~," Sana purred into her microphone. This caused a good number of the audience to direct their attention back to the Saida couple. Dahyun turned to face Sana. This time, Sana tapped her cheek, signaling for a kiss. Dahyun only stared back at her before shaking her head violently. She tapped her cheek again. Dahyun shook her head again, more violently.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" the audience chanted in unison. Dahyun looked at the audience. This was the one wish Dahyun could never grant to the audience. It's not that she hated Sana; Dahyun's just not a kissing type of person in general. She couldn't really give any of the members a kiss, especially not while others are there to see. But Sana, especially; she couldn't kiss Sana. Why? If you asked Dahyun, she wouldn't know herself. She would probably say something like 'I just don't like to kiss anyone, and that includes Sana-unnie'. Well, I mean, Saida could live on without Dahyun having to kiss Sana or anything like that.

But the audience still pleaded with Dahyun to kiss Sana. She knew she had to give something, but it didn't have to be a kiss. So she placed her index finger on her own lips, then placed that finger onto Sana's cheek for an indirect kiss. Sana stood up straight from the contact, turned to Dahyun, and frowned. While Sana wasn't satisfied with it, the audience was. They clapped obnoxiously, causing Dahyun to smirk at Sana.

"I guess you win," Sana said to Dahyun.

Dahyun chuckled, "I always win. Especially when it comes to winning the audience."

"When it comes to winning the audience? ...There isn't something else you'd like to win for once? Or, someone else?" Sana teased.

Dahyun furrowed her eyebrows, obviously not understanding what Sana was trying to get at. "What do you mean?" she asked, tilting her head.

Sana shook her head, brushing off the subject. "No, just forget about it," she said, smiling. Along with some skinships, Sana loves to tease Dahyun. Sometimes she means what she says, sometimes she doesn't. Who knows what she meant when she asked that question? A little part of her wished that Dahyun understood... and said yes.

Sana knew what Saida meant to Dahyun. It meant a device for her to use to appeal to the audience. Which was okay. It meant that she was proud of it. But, sometimes, it felt like she was too proud of the name to appreciate its meaning. Fans may think that Saida, to Sana, meant skinships, flirting, and teasing. But in reality, to her, Saida meant her close relationship with Dahyun. And by close, that meant something stronger than a friendship. She would be the one to drag Dahyun out of darkness if she ever needed it. And yes, Dahyun would do the same. They would do anything for each other. But whenever they were in front of cameras, Saida seemed like something else to Dahyun. It was like Saida was only for the fans.