Let's go on a date?

Clueless

“Uncle, do you want to eat dinner with me at the nearby restaurant? It will be my treat.” Jackson asked his Uncle Gino who’s busy with paperworks. “I guess not...” Jackson whispered because he didn’t get a reply.

“You know that place is sort of creepy, right?,” Gino replied while continuing his work.

“But I want to eat there! Their beef brisket is the best.” Jackson complained.

“Okay, but be careful. I couldn’t go with you since these papers need to be faxed by tomorrow morning.” Gino said and Jackson headed out immediately.

 

He entered the restaurant and only a few people were eating. He ordered right away, he couldn’t think well because of his angry stomach. As soon as his order arrived, he right away fed himself. Good thing they offer unlimited rice in this restaurant, he thought.

“Auntie, additional rice in here, please!,” he shouted.

 

 

“Good evening! Uhmm...are you alone?,” the cute girl from earlier asked him. His heart stopped beating for a moment, he smiled at the woman and nodded.

“I’m Mina! Do you remember me?,” Mina asked Jackson who still looked so shocked.

“Ye..s. Uhh...” Jackson responded as he got his additional rice.

“Do you want to hang out tomorrow? Like...uhhmm...going around Jeju?,” Mina bravely asked and Jackson almost choked on his food.

“Yes.” Jackson mindlessly replied, he wanted to take back his words but it’s too late now. Mina’s just too happy, he doesn’t want to ruin her mood.

“That’s great! Uhmm...see you tomorrow at the seaside at 10:00am!,” Mina exclaimed and went out right away.

 

 

“What’s wrong with me? What’s the heck are you doing, Jackson Wang!,” Jackson talked to himself as he walked home. He held his bracelets, closed his eyes and sighed.

“What a weird way to ask help,” he sighed.

“As long as I wear these everything will be alright. Just one day...just one date,” he whispered to himself.