Weird

Clueless

They saw each other.

 

 

Jackson immediately stood up, wore his bracelets and left the area. His head started to ache when he heard the woman’s voice.

“Excuse me? Mister?,” Mina shouted at Jackson.

“Ye...ees?,” Jackson turned back, now the pain’s aggravating.

“You left this.” Mina replied with a smile as she picked up Jackson’s amulet and handed it to him.

Jackson wore the amulet right away and the pain on his head lessened. He moved closer to Mina and noticed that her face brightened, her smile made his heart thump. He didn’t notice that he was staring at Mina until she grabbed his right hand and shook it.

“Hello, my name is Mina Myoui!,” Mina cheerfully introduced herself. Jackson was taken aback and jumped.

“Uh..mm..Uh.. I am Jackson Wang...” he replied. “I...actually need to..go home. Uhmm..it was nice meeting you...” Jackson added and he left Mina in the middle of the plain.

“What was that...no no, Jackson, no!,” he grumbled to himself as he walked farther.

“What a weird guy. I just shook his hands and talked friendly to him, then he just walks away? Huh!,” Mina pouted and decided to go back to the inn.

 

She saw Isabel watering the plants outside the inn. Mina wanted to chit-chat with her but her body’s feeling tired. She checked her phone, no texts, no calls, no everything from her friends. “Maybe they just wanted me to relax, and not call them while I’m on vacation,” she thought to herself.

 

 

“Ahhh! I’m so tired and it’s just 10:00am,” Mina complained as she glimpsed on the wall clock from her room.

She crawled on her bed and tried to sleep but the weird guy from earlier bugged her, she couldn’t sleep at all.

“No. Forget about him! Mina you’re weird too!,” she grunted.

“But his beautiful eyes...and his pretty lips...and let’s not forget his ,” she thought and smiled widely. Her thoughts about the weird guy brought shivers to her body, she covered her face with a pillow and screamed like a teenager who just had her first kiss.

‘Momo, I met a cute guy earlier. He’s kind of weird but he’s charming...’ Mina sent the text while grinning. It has been two years since she’s dated someone and it has been that long since her heart skipped a beat because of a guy.

‘Ohhhh my gosh. But he totally freaked out when I shook his hands. :-(‘ She sent another text to Momo. She hasn’t received any replies yet but she couldn’t stop herself from talking about him.

‘Ok, I made a decision. If ever I’ll see him again, I’ll bother him until he’ll like me back. This is a promise.’ Mina sent her last text to Momo.

 

7:30 p.m.

 

Mina decided to eat dinner at a  nearby restaurant. She sat down and ate food that’s enough for her hungry stomach. Some people in the restaurant were so smiling while some just didn’t care at all. She paid the bill and arranged her things inside her bag.

“Auntie, additional rice in here, please!,” a customer shouted.

Mina heard a very familiar voice just near her. She turned around and her heart started to pound like crazy again. Mina smiled, she put her hand on her chest, and told her heart to calm down.

 

“This is it, Mina! It’s now or never!” Mina told herself as she stood up and approached the guy with a familiar voice.