Chapter 6

Destiny Or Disaster

"What do you want to talk to me? " Sunggyu asked as he and Kibum in Kibum's room. Kibum friendly gaze turns to glare. He hugs himself and look at Sunggyu with a cold stare. 

"So.. You are leader of Dreamboys huh? "Sunggyu widened his eyes for awhile. Then look at Kibum weirdly. 

"Eum.. Yes..  But why are you asking? " Kibum sighed. 

"I'm worry about Woohyun.Don't you afraid if your fans know about Woohyun? And what if your fans attack him? " Sunggyu bit his lips. He know the risks he will face if he keeps meeting Woohyun eveyday. He know the media will know something. But he can't help it.

"I know that will happen but.. I can't help it" Sunggyu bit his lips after that. Kibum look at him weirdly. 

"You know.. Only the lovers say that. Don't you and Woohyun are just a normal friend? " Kibum said with a teasing smile. Sunggyu's face turns red when realized what he said. 

"W-wait that's not what I mean! " Sunggyu denied. Kibum smirk. As I thought.. 

"Well..take care of my Hyunnie okay? " Kibum winked before leaving Sunggyu dumbfounded alone in his room. 

"What the.. " Sunggyu's jaw dropped. Maybe Kibum is bipolar. He can be serious and then he suddenly become friendly. 

**
As he leave Kibum's room, he can see Woohyun watching (or listening?) the television on the sofa. He smiled and sit beside Woohyun. Woohyun gasped when Sunggyu casually put his hand on his shoulder. The skinship making  him feel nervous. He can  feel his heart beating. 

"What..? " Woohyun blinked his eyes. Sunggyu grinned. 

"Why? Shocked?" Sunggyu asked. Woohyun bit his lips before shaking his head. 

"N-no just.." Sunggyu chuckled when see how nervous Woohyun with him. Sometimes his attitude remind him of when Sungjong was caught trying to prank him.

"Ehem.." Kibum cleared his throat. Why the hell he always come at the wrong time? Or maybe these two people are always lovey dovey each other until every time he come they always act like a married couple. 

Sunggyu glared at Kibum when the blondw wriggle his eyebrow at him. What a er..

"Well.. I think both of you should stop acting like a teenager in love and help me with the lunch please.." Kibum said,making Sunggyu almost vomit because of his diva attitude. How can his cute Woohyun be friend with someone like him? Wait! His Woohyun?! Sunggyu must be crazy.

"Yah Kim Sunggyu ppali! You always come here so help us a little bit okay?" Kibum said again when Sunggyu just glare at him. Duh did he think he is scary? His mom is scarier than him.

"Just go.. he will nag non stop if you didn't listen to his word" Woohyun whispered to Sunggyu but loud enough for Kibum to hear.

"Yah Namu don't lie or I'll forbid you boyfriend to come here!" Woohyun's face turns red when Kibum said that. 

"W-what are you talking about?" Woohyun asked with a glare. Kibum just rolled his eyes. Sunggyu chuckled then with a groan stand up from the sofa and help Kibum with a force.

"Aigoo..if you're this always,I'll gladly give my blessing to both of you" Kibum said with a grin. Sunggyu smiled even in his heart he is cursing Kibum. 'Who asked for your blessing bastard?!'

**
"Can you tell me why we are following them again?!" Myungsoo yelled underneath his mask. They are now stalking Woogyu (+ Kibum)  through Woohyun's house window. 

"Shut up Myungsoo. I want to see their cute moment" Sungjong said with a sassy tune. Myungsoo gasped.

"Yah I'm older than you!" 

"Relax dude. It just one year " Sungjong said while rolling his eyes. Sungyeol face palmed. Since when these two become more childish than him?

"Shut up both of you! This is leader's order!" Right after he said than, Myungjong looking at him with their jaw dropped.

"Since when you become our leader?" Myungsoo said. 

"Since I'm the oldest here. Now shut up before Grandpa Gyu notice us" Sungyeol said and continue stalking Woogyu. 

Myungsoo face palmed. The oldest huh? Just admit you want to become the leader here.

"If only Sunggyu hyung will act like that in the 

dorm" Myungsoo pouted when see how sweet Sunggyu is when he is with Woohyun. But when at the dorm, he will act like a lion. Poor them huhu.

"What? You want Sunggyu hyung to feed you,wipe your mouth, kiss your cheeks and flirt with you?!" Sungyeol said with a wide eyes. 

"Wow Myungsoo hyung.. I don't know you like Sunggyu hyung" Seems like Sungjong hang out with Sungyeol too much until Sungyeol dumbness spread to the maknae.

Just accept it Myungsoo. You are the only normal member in Dreamboys -.-

**
After a few hours hanging out at Woohyun's house,Sunggyu finally realised that he have been too long at his future boyfriend.. I mean friend's house. 

Woohyun sighed and send Sunggyu to the door. 

"So.. meet you tomorrow?" Sunggyu said while grinning. Woohyun huffed. 

"Are you unemployed? Why you always come here?" Woohyun said,fake a sigh. Even his heart actually like when Sunggyu come here.

"Why? You hate when I come here?" Sunggyu said with hurt tone. Woohyun quickly shake his head. Since he can't see, he don't know Sunggyu is trying to hold his laughter when see how cute Woohyun is.

"No.. just.. I'm worried about you" Woohyun said shyly. Sunggyu grinned. His heart feel like exploding when his crush care about him.

Well yeah.. crush. He admit he is now fall in love with Woohyun. He don't care even Woohyun is blind. What he care is Woohyun's heart. Even he fall in love too fast with Woohyun since they just meet less than a month.

"So.. let's meet again later okay?" Sunggyy said and give a kiss at Woohyun cheeks. Then he leave Woohyun dumbfounded alone.

"Did he just kiss me? Or I'm wrong?" Woohyun touch his cheeks and smiling alone,squealing like a teenage girl.

"Shut up Nam Woohyun I'm trying to sleep here!"

Without they realised,there is someone  behind the tree infront of Woohyun's house. He smirk when he managed to take a lot of Sunggyu's photos with Woohyun.

"Just wait what will happen to you"

**
Sungjong,Myungsoo and Sungyeol welcomed Sunggyu with a huge grinned. Sunggyu sighed. When he can get the normal bandmates? 

"Well hello Hamster Hyung.. enjoy your date?" Sungyeol wriggled his eyesbrow, looking at Sunggyu with his infamous gum smile.

"What the- I told you I went to the coffee shop!" Sunggyu groaned,look at s with a glare. Sungjong huffed. 

"Do you think we are dumb hyung? We know you went to Woohyun's hyung house and-" Before Sungjong managed to finished his words,Myungsoo covered his mouth. Making the maknae saying the words that they can't understand.

"Yah are you crazy? You want Sunggyu hyung know we stalked him every time he went to date with Woohyun hyung?!" Sungyeol said without realising what he said.

Myungsoo face palm. This walking pole.. Can't he shut up for a second?!

"Wait what?!" Sunggyu widened his eyes. Look at the maknae line with angry+ shocked face. Myungsoo let go of Sungjong after feel Sungjong's saliva on his palm (ew).

"Er.. no just.. We are not stalking!" Sungjong tried to cover. But he can't lie to the Dream boys brain. He know it. And he know what will happened to him (or them) when the small eyed leader glare at them.

"Damn you Lee Sungyeol" Myungsoo cursed in his mind. He promise he will stapler Sungyeol's loud mouth. And if that didn't work,he will use the super glue so Sungyeol will never talk again.

**
He look at the photos with a grinned. Finally after a long time, he managed to find the way to take his revenge. 

"Once this photos spread on the internet,your career will end Sunggyu" 

Smirk
**
Haha i know i took a lot of time to update this -.- sorry ㅠ.ㅠ