Chapter 1-Stranger?

Destiny Or Disaster

*warning*not edited 

"Can't you sit down?! Looking you like this make me feel dizzy" Sunggyu's manager said while looking at Sunggyu who is walking non stop in front of the emergency room. 

He is lucky he arrived on time when Sunggyu and the stranger kissed. At first he thought Sunggyu forgot to wear his disguise since he has no mask covering his face. But then he noticed Sunggyu's face mask with the puppy design (Sunggyu hates puppies but still think puppies is cute that's why) near the 'accident happened. And help Sunggyu to bring the stranger to the hospital since he fainted in Sunggyu's arm. 

It's weird how Sunggyu didn't notice his mask fall off. Maybe he was to busy kissing the stranger *sigh*

And now.. The media social must be full of "Kim Sunggyu, leader of DreamBoys scandal" He sighed. His work is now increased..

He should go to Sunggyu's entertainment now actually, but because Sunggyu is too 'caring', he wants to wait the stranger to open his eyes and make sure he's really okay then they will go to the company. 

The emergency room's door opened and the doctor come out from the room. Sunggyu without waiting a second, run (yeah he's running) to the doctor. Sunggyu's manager sighed again and stand up from the bench.  

"How is him? Is he okay? Nothing serious right? " Sunggyu attacked the doctor without letting the doctor to start talking. He don't know why.. He feel worry about the stranger even they didn't know each other. 

"Okay firstly, he is fine. Nothing serious. No injuries and no bleeding and so on. Secondly, he is just shocked that's why he fainted. And thirdly, he already wake up so-" Before the doctor finished his words, Sunggyu already enter the emergency room. Making the doctor and Sunggyu's manager dropped their jaws. 

"Er.. I'm sorry for his behavior " Sunggyu's manager said with a grin. Why the hell he is the one who feel embarrassed from what his idol did? 

"It's okay. A lot of patient's family did that" 

Sunggyu's side.. 

"Is there anyone here? " the stranger asked as Sunggyu entred the room. His eyes looking around. Maybe he's scare if he's being kidnapped or something bad. So cute.. 

Wait. Cute? What am I thinking? 

"Erm. Yeah. I'm here" Sunggyu said, awkwardly. It's kind of weird to talk to stranger for the first time. Not just weird but..he can feel butterfly on his stomach. But.. It feels good. 

"You're not here to hurt me right? " the stranger asked innocently. Sunggyu giggled at his question. 

"Is my question funny? " Asked the stranger again as he heard the giggles from Sunggyu after hearing his question. 

"If I want to do that, why I saved you? " Sunggyu asked. He land his at the chair that provided beside the stranger's bed. 

"You're the one who saved me? Thank you! "The stranger smile without looking at him. Sunggyu can feel his cheeks turned red after seeing the stranger's cute smile. Why am I like this?! 

"By the way, may I know your name since I saved you?" Sunggyu grinned since the stranger can't see it. Finally he can know the cute stranger's name!

"So you're not sincerely help me? "The stranger pouted. "My name is Nam Woohyun" 

"It's not like that. Just.. "

"Relax.. I'm just kidding" the stranger aka Woohyun laughed at his nervousness. Sunggyu sighed and laughed along with Woohyun. 

"By the way, your name is weird tho.. Tree? But your face looks likes a puppy" Sunggyu joked. No it's not weird. It's cute.. 

"It's not like I can change my family name" Woohyun sighed. A lot if people said that after knowing his full name. Why the hell his family name is Nam? Now his name is like tree! 

"Hahaha relax.. Your name is cute.. Just like you" Oopss..  It's too much. Sunggyu can't you control your cheesiness for now?  

Woohyun can feel heat flow at his cheeks. It's the first time people called him cute. Because.. Not all people like to socialize with a blind people. So he rarely talk to people. 

"T-thanks" Sunggyu grinned again as he saw the crimson red colour at Woohyun's cheeks. Aww he is so cute. 

"My name is Sunggyu" Sunggyu paled after realized what he said. ! What if he know who I am? I don't want him to feel uncomfortable to friend with me! What if he don't want to be friend with idol like me? 

"Oh.. You got a nice name Sunggyu" Sunggyu feel relieved when Woohyun don't know who he is. 

They continue talking until Sunggyu's manager come into the room. (Sunggyu really want to kill his manager at that time because being a busybody) 

"Sunggyu we have to go now" Sunggyu manager said. Sunggyu glared his manager and asked him to wait for awhile at outside (or more like chased him out of the room) 

"Oh Woohyun! Where do you live? I can ask my driver (it's his manager actually) to send you there! " Sunggyu offered. Woohyun look at him uneasily. 

"Is it really okay? You look like you are in hurry" asked Woohyun. 

"It's okay. Your safety is more important " Sunggyu grinned. Finally Woohyun agree to be send by Sunggyu. 

"Okay then. Let me carry you"

Without Woohyun's answer, he carried Woohyun in his arms. And brought Woohyun's arm to hug his neck to prevent him from falling down. 

"Sung.. Sunggyu you don't need to carry me. I can walk by myself" Woohyun said as he feel he is in Sunggyu's arm. Sunggyu is carrying him with bridal style, making Woohyun feel his face red. They're in public for God sake! 

"No you can't. You lost your stick right? Just let me carry you" Sunggyu said. 

"But you can use piggyback instead of this" Woohyun murmured. But Sunggyu still can hear what he said. 

No way he will use piggyback! If he carry Woohyun with that style, he cannot see Woohyun's face! 

So at the end Sunggyu carried Woohyun by bridal style to the parking lot where his manager wait for him. 

"Hyung send Woohyun to his house please" Sunggyu said and without waiting for his manager's answer, he put Woohyun carefully at the backseat of the van. 

"Yah! Who do you think I am? Your driver?! " Sunggyu stared at his manager for awhile. 

"You look like a driver beside a manager so yes, you're my driver. Now let's go before that old man get angry" Sunggyu entered the van, leaving his manager dumbfounded outside the van. 

"Aigoo my head.. Why I need to manage that kid.. "

**
"So about the scandal-"

"Just write it as an accident okay? I'm trying to save him, not doing something indecent in public" Sunggyu said without letting his ceo finish his word. 

"Are you sure it's an accident? But why in the photos you seems enjoy kissing that stranger?" The ceo said with a smirk on his lips. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. 

"How do you expect me to be his boyfriend? I just know his name today! " 

"Oh.. Still in the process.. "

"Sajangnim! " Sunggyu whined. Making his ceo laughed. 

"Okay okay.. Relax. So we don't need to have a press conference for this right? I'll just pay a reporter to clear this thing" 

"Okay then. Can I go? " 

"Yeah. Just asked the kids to practice more okay"Sunggyu rolled his eyes. He bow at his ceo and excuse himself from the ceo room. 

**

As he arrived at his dorm, all s attacked him like hungry sharks

"Hyung who is that guy?! "

"How dare you have a boyfriend without telling me?! "

"Do you like the kiss?! "

"How great his ? "

Silenced. 

Sunggyu glared at Dongwoo, the one who asked the question about the thing. Dongwoo is weirdo. He love . He like to touch everyone which is weird since they're all men. 

"What the hell Dongwoo hyung? Can't you ask something else? " Sungjong said. The maknae is actually a bit mature compared to the other. Which make Sunggyu feel a bit thankful. Or else he will get a migraine since all s are not-really-normal. 

"So hyung.. Since when you got a boyfriend? You didn't tell us! " Sungyeol, the most childish member whined. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. 

"He's not my boyfriend! " 

"But you kissed him.. In public " Said Myungsoo. He smirked when his leader's face turned red. 

"It's accident! " 

"But why you look like enjoying that 'accident'? " Hoya asked. All the members laugh when the leader's face red until his ears. 

"Ahhh shut up all of you! " Sunggyu said and run to his room, trying to avoid more questions that making him blushing more. 

"Do you think Sunggyu hyung like him? " Asked Myungsoo to other members after Sunggyu entered his room. 

"I think so. He never be like this before "Dongwoo shrugged. 

 

**

Sorry for a rubbish chapter :') I'm not good at writing honestly.  (That's why I only got B+ for my english --') 

Sorry for grammatical errors and mistakes :) please leave a comment :) 

 

E