5:Missing You

Destiny Or Disaster

ps:sorry for my english -.- and the story line -.-

"SUNGGYU HYUNG!!! " Sungyeol hollered, making the whole dorms wake up because of the choding voice. Sunggyu frowned. Can't he have a day with peace? He covered his face with a pillow. Trying to covered his ears from Sungyeol's annoying high pitch voice. 

"Yah Gyu hyung! " then not long after that, Sunggyu can hear his door being knock brutally by the tall monster. Sunggyu groaned and throw his pillow aside.  And walked to the door and lazily opened the door. Oh and his morning was greeted by Sungyeol gummy smile. Wow..  What a great start for my day. 

"What do you want? " Sungyeol just grinned. Making Sunggyu really wants to throw that tall monster from the 9th floor of their dorm. 

"We have a schedule this evening. Just want to remind you" Sungyeol grinned.  And 5 seconds later.. 

"Hyung!! I'm sorry!! " Sungyeol high pitch scream can be heard by the whole members.

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep here! " the diva maknae yelled from his room. The maknae can be scary when he is hungry or sleepy. Even Sunggyu scare of him even Sungjong is younger than him. 

"Lee Sungyeol you.." Sungyeol just grinned and stick his tongue out to Sunggyu. He don't care even Sunggyu is older than him by 2 years. 

"YAH I SAID SHUT UP! " And the maknae exploded. Making the whole dorm woke up because of Sungjong high pitch voice. 

**
"Hey.. Look at that. Isn't that the man that Sunggyu oppa help? " When he went to the restaurant with Kibum, he heard a female voice talking about something. Did they talk about me? Because Sunggyu helped me before. 

"Eii.. No way. That guy is blind why he wants to help someone like that? " another voice said. Woohyun can feel his heart break after heard that. What's wrong if he is blind? He is human too. 

"Hey! Do you think you guys are perfect? Heh.. I bet you'll be ugly if without plastic surgery and thick makeup! He is better than you! " Kibum, who before this when to order food shout at them. That girl's face turns red at leave the restaurant with anger. Kibum rolled his eyes and hugged Woohyun's shoulder. 

"Just.. Ignore them okay? My Hyun is perfect in his way.. " Kibum said, trying to make Woohyun feels better. Woohyun smile. 

"Thank you Kibum" Kibum grinned. 

"Eii.. What's the point if having friend if they can't make you feel better? " Kibum said. Then he feed Woohyun with the jajjangmyeon. 

"Hey I can eat by myself" Woohyun pouted, making Kibum laughed at his friend's aegyo. 

"Okay then~" 

Kibum smiled when his friend start to eat hid food. In his heart, he started to asked to himself, who is Sunggyu actually? Why there is a lot of people know about him? Maybe he should google about him later. 
**
Sunggyu look at the interviewer with a bored look. The interviewer keeps trying to looks pretty in front of them. For Sunggyu she is just an ordinary girl with a thick make up. She keep tucking her hair behind her ears. 

"Hyung.. Can't she stop playing with her hair? It looks weird" Sungjong whispered. Sunggyu chuckle. 

"Why not you ask her by yourself? " Sunggyu whispered to him back. 

"Sunggyu ssi? " Sunggyu look at the interviewer who is look at him with a flirting smile. Woohyun's smile is better than her's. Wait. What? 

"I heard you just involved to a scandal right? " Sunggyu gritted his teeth. And with a fake calm face, he answer the interviewer's question. 

"It's not a scandal. I just help him. It's not wrong to help people right? " Sunggyu said with gritted teeth. 

The interviewer seems can see he is getting angry so she changed the topic immediately. 

"Erm.. About your debut song. What is it about? "
**
Kibum look at Woohyun's face when they walking to their home. His face looks gloomy and sad, making him sad too. Their journey to their house is now not fun because Woohyun used to be a talkative person. 

Woohyun rarely show his sadness to Kibum. Because he know Kibum will feel sad too if he is sad. 

"What are you thinking? " Kibum asked. Woohyun sighed. And he smile, try to not make his friend worry. 

"Don't worry. I'm not thinking about anything." Kibum look at Woohyun. He know Woohyun is lying. But he will pass it for now. Maybe he will ask him later. 

"You know we are friends right? You can tell me everything " Kibum wrapped his arm around Woohyun's shoulder. Woohyun pouted. 

"Yes i know. And stop doing this! You make me look short. I know your height is 180 cm " Woohyun dropped Kibum's arm from his shoulder. 

"Well. I can't help about that since you are shorter than me" Kibum grinned. He know Woohyun often insecure about his height but.. Is that a problem? He is 176 cm and that's a normal height. But he wears a really tall shoe insoles to make him look tall. 

"Whatever. You walking pole" Woohyun mocking Kibum. Then he can feel Kibum pinch his cheeks. 

"Shut up you short mandu. Walk faster I'm sleepy and I want to sleep" Woohyun slap Kibum's hand from his cheeks and huffed. 

"Whatever" Woohyun rolled his eyes. Kibum laugh. Teasing his friend is never make him feel bored. Woohyun's reaction is too cute when he is angry. 

"Oh wait. I forgot your legs are short" 

"Yah! "
**
Sunggyu sighed in relieve when he entered their dorm. He sit on the sofa, beside Myungsoo and Sungyeol, who is arguing the channel they should watch. 

"That interviewer is so annoying.. " Sungjong, the one who just entered the dorm sighed. He sit on the floor since the sofa is fully occupied by Myungyeol and Sunggyu. 

"I know right.. She keeps playing with her hair and smile like a . God.. Why she is the one who interview us? " Sungyeol said, full agree with Sungjong. 

"Yeah. And he is talking bad about Sunggyu's boyfriend too" Sunggyu who is watching television look at them with a glare. 

"He is NOT my boyfriend" Myungyeol rolled their eyes meanwhile Sungjong faking a yawn. 

"Yet. But then you will definitely confess to him" Myungsoo grinned. Sunggyu sighed. He don't know what to reply to Myungsoo so he just shut his mouth. 

"Yeah. I bet my Jereumi that you will confess to him" 

"Why Jereumi? "Sungjong look at Sungyeol curiously. 

"Because I don't want to waste my money for sonething that no related to me" Sunggyu rolled his eyes when listening to their conversation. Suddenly he stand up, making the maknae line look at him with curiosity. 

"Hyung where are you going? " Sungyeol asked, smirking at Sunggyu. He know where he want to go. 

"Somewhere that sell coffee" Then Sunggyu take his car's key, beanie, mask and a pair of shades before leave the dorm. 

"Well. I guess he wants to meet Woohyun" Myungsoo said after Sunggyu leave the dorm. Sungyeol and Sungjong nodded, 100% agree with Myungsoo. 

"He definitely love Woohyun right? " Sungyeol suddenly said. Myungsoo look at Sungyeol like he is a crazy man. 

"Why you suddenly become mature? " 

"What?! It's not wrong! " Sungyeol yelled at Myungsoo's ear since he sit beside the visual. Sungjong rolled his eyes. Mature huh? 

"Well. Definitely. He even go to meet Woohyun right after his schedule. Before this, he sleep right after he reach his room" Sungjong said. 

"Love change Sunggyu hyung" Myungsoo grinned. He just hope Sunggyu no longer nag. His ears are bleeding when Sunggyu nag. 

"By the way.. Where is Hoya and Dongwoo? " 

"They are lovebirds. Just let them "

**
Woohyun is reading the book when someone knock their house's door. Woohyun frowned. Who come to their house? Kibum is here so definitely not him. 

He reach his stick and walk to the front door. "Who is there? " 

"It's me! Sunggyu" Woohyun can feel his heartbeat increased when hear that voice. He opened the door and suddenly he can feel he is in someone's embrace. 

"Sung-Sunggyu" Woohyun can feel the blood rushed to his face, making his face red and hot. Sunggyu smiled and put his hand at Woohyun's hair. He Woohyun's hair softly. 

"Why? Shocked? "Sunggyu chuckled when saw how red Woohyun's face is. He is now same like a tomato. But a cute one. 

"I.."

"I miss you" before Woohyun managed to finish his words, Sunggyu cut it. Sunggyu's confession making Woohyun's face redder (if it's possible) 

"I.. Miss you too" Woohyun hug Sunggyu tighter. Sunggyu laughed. 

"Hello.. Can you please at least come in the house? You are outside the house and people are looking" Like usual, Kibum, a scene spoiler (that's what Sunggyu called him starting from now) said. Woohyun cleared his throat and invite Sunggyu to their house. Before Sunggyu managed to sit at the sofa, Kibum suddenly said

"Well. I know you two miss each other even you two just meet YESTERDAY. But I have a thing to say with Sunggyu. Now" 

Sunggyu feel uneasy about this. Kibum look serious and his gaze make him feel small even Kibum is younger than him. 

Hello guys long time no see ^O^ I just finished my exam (okay not just, it's about more than a week ago XD)  but idk why since the examination end, I'm too busy to update the story ㅠ.ㅠ (Not really XD blame the hello counselor XD I'm addicted watching that show so I watch it everytime I have free times XD) 

Anyway. I don't know this is true or not but.. 

INFINITE IS GOING TO RELEASE THE ALBUM SOON. (Well soon so maybe true.) But i hope it's not on the end of December because I have to do revision because next year will be my last year in high school so i have to take a big exam XD (so I might be in semi hiatus starting next year) 

Thanks for reading this story btw. Even the story line is getting worse ㅠ.ㅠ 

Bye :3