Chapter 9:farewell

Destiny Or Disaster

"Why do you want to see me? " Woohyun tried to start a conversation with Sunggyu's manager. This morning, Kibum said Sunggyu's manager (aka driver for him since he don't know who Sunggyu is) called Kibum and said he wants to meet Woohyun, personally. So here he is, at the cafe near his house, the place that Sunggyu's manager wants to meet him. 

"I am a straight forward guy. So I will say this directly. " Sunggyu's manager sighed. "Please. Leave Sunggyu" Woohyun stiffed when heard that. 

"W-what? Why? Did I make something wrong that make Sunggyu's parent worry? " Sunggyu's manager sighed again. Woohyun is so naive. But he must do this. For Sunggyu's and Dreamboys' future. And also for Woohyun's safety.

"Listen. You don't know who is Sunggyu right? " 

"I- He never told me" Woohyun paled. Who is Sunggyu actually? Why he need to leave Sunggyu? Did he make something wrong? 

"He is an idol. He is a leader of Dreamboys. I know he will never tell you this because he is afraid you will leave him because you don't want him to involve into a scandal with you. That is why he never tell you his real identity " Woohyun feel like he wants to cry. Why he is so stupid? He believed at the stranger just because Sunggyu saved him! Is Sunggyu using his disability to lie to him? 

So that explain why there were a lot of girls surrounding their house since yesterday.

"And don't think he wants to use your disability. He just wants to have someone that wants to be his friend without caring his status. You know right.. As an idol, everyone want to be his friend to be popular. But you.. You don't even know about that right? " Sunggyu's manager sighed after not hearing any respond from Woohyun. 

"Woohyun ssi.. For your information I asked you to leave Sunggyu not because of your weakness. I'm happy for my idol to be happy. He changed 180° after meet you. I'm happy of that" Sunggyu's manager take a deep breath. 

"But I want you to be safe. You know right. Sasaeng can be dangerous. There are sasaengs that even try to kill idols. I'm afraid if they know how close you and Sunggyu, maybe they will make something to you" Woohyun bit his lips. He know that fangirls are crazy. He always heard from the television that sasaeng can even break into their idol house. 

"You and your friend.. our company will support you to New York until everything safe. Okay?" Woohyun sighed. 

He finally agree with what Sunggyu's manager offered. But he did this not because of his safety. But because of he want Sunggyu to be safe. He don't want Sunggyu's career crushed just because a stranger that come to his life less than a year.

**
Sunggyu look at his phone with a sigh. The news about him and Woohyun is getting worse. Everyone know about their dates now. The worse thing is.. they even know Woohyun's face and Woohyun's disability.

Some of his fans support them because Woohyun is a cute person and make a great couple with Sunggyu. And some of them are mocking Woohyun's disability.

Sumggyu rubbed his temple. Because of that scandal,their activites were cancelled. He felt guilty for them even they say it's not his fault. 

"Hyung.. let's eat the breakfast.. Hoya already ordered food for us!" He can hear Sungjong yelled outside his room. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and covered his face with the pillow. 

"SUNGGYU HYUNG!! SUNGYEOL HYUNG BITE MY BAMBOO PILLOW!" He can hear L and Sungyeol arguing outside of his room. He rolled his eyes again. Myungyeol couple is damn childish. If only he is not sad right now,he will definitely will tie both of them at the palm tree.

"Hyung.. The manager told me Woohyun and Kibum agree to move to New York!" Sunggyu wake up from his bed when Dongwoo said that. He throw the pillow and open the door. 

"W-what?!" Dongwoo who is standing in front the door look at him with a I'm-damn-serious face. Dongwoo thar he know is always joking around and keep laughing like crazy. Since when Dongwoo learn to be normal?

"When they will depart?!" Sunggyu asked with a panicked voice. Dongwoo sigh.

"This evening"

**
"Why did you agree?" Kibum sigh. His hand keep folding his and Woohyun's clothes and put it in their luggage. He never expect Woohyun will agree to leave Korea since he never travel anywhere. 

"I had to. Sorry if I agree without your permission " Woohyun bit his lips. His hand hold the bed's sheet tightly.

Kibum sighed.  He stop folding their clothes. He know Woohyun fell guilty. But it's not his fault. 

"Don't feel guilty. I know you want to protect Sunggyu" Kibum stand up from the front of the closet and sit beside Woohyun on the bed.

"I still.. feel guilty. I make Sunggyu's fans mad" Woohyun looks like he wants to cry. Kibum can see his eyes moistened.

Sometimes he forgot his friend has a soft heart. Because Woohyun always try to look strong in front of everyone. He don't even cry when he know he cannot see anymore. This is the first time in a while he see Woohyun's weak side again.

"Woohyun ah.. calm down.. It's not your fault. Even Sunggyu's. It's not wrong to fall in love with Sunggyu" Kibum rub Woohyun's shoulder, making the latter cry harder. 

Kibum sigh. What should I do to you Woohyun? It's not your fault.. stop blaming yourself. I hate when you are sad..
**
2 hours before their departure,they arrived at the airport. With a disguised definitely. If they show their face there,they might not be safe. 

"Kibum ah.. I'm doing the right thing right?" Woohyun ask for the nth time. He clenched the chair because of nervous. He never travel before. That's why he feel nervous. 

Kibum,who has become his best friend since they were kid can feel Woohyun nervousness. He hold Woohyun's hand to make his friend feel calm.

"Relax okay? I'm with you" Kibum rub his bestfriend's hand. 

Woohyun sigh. He hope everything will be fine.
**
Sunggyu never like sports. He really hate whatever activities that make him sweating. But today is different. 

He run as fast as he can to the parking lot. He don't give a damn about his manager who is now shouting behind him,asking him to stop or he will be in a big trouble.

But.. he don't care. Woohyun is more important than his career. 

He start the engine as soon as he enter his manager's car. And quickly drive the car before his manager can chase him.

"Yah! Kim Sunggyu!!" He can hear his manager's voice from the car. 

'Sorry hyung.. I promise I will return your car in a good condition' 

He drive as fast as he can to the airport. But unfortunately for him, there is a traffic jammed on the way to the airport. 

Sunggyu sighed and rubbed his hair roughly. He look at his watch. 4:45 pm. According to Dongwoo,Woohyun will depart at 5:00 pm. He has no more time. 

So, instead of waiting in the car, he did a decision that he will never think he will do.

He get out from the car. And run to the airport. Yup,the Kim Sunggyu that hate sports so much run. Not once,but twice. 

He knows that running to the airport is a bit crazy. Because the distance to the airport now is about 3 km.

Ignoring how painful his leg is, he keep running. He don't care the look people gave to him. Even if people recognize who he is,he don't care.

He arrived at the airport with irregular breath. He widened his eyes when saw the list of the departed aeroplane.

New York-Departed ( 

He almost fall on his knee when saw that. He is late. 

Can he meet Woohyun again someday? 

Will they return to Korea again? 

**
Lol what is this? Haha =.= my english is gettimg worse even after the school starts lol

Yeah I did double update for this week *proud* 

The reason why I did the double update is.. Infinite got their 5th win for this week! I'm so happy XD 

Okay until here :) 

Ps:btw next update may be the last update for this story :)