Fate 5

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Mingyu left, Wonwoo fell to his knees. Everything became so weak, dark and sad. His body was trembling. He hugged himself arms to arms, forcing his inner self to be strong. Eventually his body betrayed him when all those saddening memories flashed right before his eyes. From 6 years ago. the day where he thought it would be the happiest day of his life. The day he confessed that he was pregnant.

"I would call him Minwoo"

"Why?"

"Because it resembles me and you the most" Wonwoo smiled.

He knew there was a baby inside of his body. It had been 3 months already. Mingyu had no clue about this. He planned to do surprise for the tall lad that night. He was so sure Mingyu would be happy with the news too.

"Then Minwoo it shall be" the tall lad smiled back. He seems delighted. That was when Wonwoo sure that everything will be fine for him to tell Mingyu that very night.

Since Mingyu had to leave for more work. They kissed goodbye and went to separate ways. Wonwoo was so happy that he couldn't stop smiling meanwhile Mingyu was a bit anxious about the baby names - Wonwoo had no idea at all.

"Minwoo-yah, we will live happily together soon" he smiled.

That night, the atmosphere was supposed to be filled with happiness and joyfulness. But no, Wonwoo wouldn't gasped of what had just happened.

Tears already formed in his eyes. He couldn't believe what he just heard from the person he loved the most. The person who he trusted. The person who he wanted to live with forever.

"Get abortion or we're over" That's what the tall lad said in such anxious voice.

"How...could you" Wonwoo raised his voice.

"If you're going to be like this, then we're over" he turned away. His words were so mean for a baby to be aborted. The child was his very own child.

"You're a demon!"

Wonwoo walked away with hope that Mingyu would chase him and apologize.

But no...

Mingyu didn't go after him at all, maybe his ego was that big to accept a baby from a man. Wonwoo cried as he left their shared apartment.

The scene shifted when Wonwoo was at hisΒ  own house.

He gulped. He was going to tell his family about his pregnancy. Although he knew the consequences of doing so. But he wanted to keep the baby. The baby is his and forever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter