Fate 2

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"eomma!" Mingyu rushed to the kitchen after took off his boots and jacket away. He was so curious, so anxious to know that Minwoo was Wonwoo's child and could be his too. What had happened for the past 6 years?

"Yes honey? i was just finished-" she was cut off Mingyu barged into the kitchen area. There were only two of them. Her eyes were confused with the heavy panting of her own son.

"Mingyu? What's the matter? Did anything happen to Minwoo?" She sounds worried. There she goes again, whenever his mother mentioned Minwoo, she always had that motherly tones. Somehow like she loves the child more than anything. But who is Minwoo to her? Is the child really Wonwoo's? How did she know about it?

Mingyu who was clueless, just got here two weeks ago, after he decided to quit on modelling job. He grew tired of that job and wanted to change his life eversince Wonwoo left him - no he left Wonwoo. He heard that his mum had started a daycare and it would be great for him to help. He always wanted to grow close to kids. Since the first day of working at the daycare, he noticed that, Mrs Kim would always be with that child, Minwoo everyday. She fed him, she read him books, cuddled with him and she made him smile just like she used to do to Mingyu and his sister when they were younger. They were so fond to each other. At first, he thought that his mum just showing love to kids. But to finally realised that she only that fond to Minwoo was suspicious.

"Who is Minwoo to you eomma?" Mingyu uttered, still fixing his eyes to his mum, pleading for answers.

Mrs Kim just froze there as if she realised something terrible. There were no words. Mingyu once again broke the silent with another question that she wished he would not asked.

"Is Minwoo Wonwoo's child?....." he shuttered and gulped hard before continuing his sentence, ".....my child?"

Mrs Kim looked to her son, she smiled softly. That was confusing, Mingyu could not read the situation clearly. Why would his mum smiled abruptly? Is it funny? or was he wrong? he don't know.

"Honey..." her smile dropped. "...after 6 years..... finally you admit that child is yours" she then cried. She fell to the floor, covering her face with her palm and crying. Mingyu was surprised. He ran over to his mum and calmed her down. Why was she crying? Why did she mean by finally admit? Is this had to do with Minwoo and Wonwoo?

"Eomma why are you crying?" he comforted her in his hands.

"Mingyu, the reason why i started the daycare was all for Minwoo, all for my grandchild" she sobbed.

Mingyu was honestly dumbfounded. How did his mum knew about the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter