Fate 3

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo had been staring at some figures at the toy store across the street with glittering eyes when they were grocery shopping for dinner today. The child had always love action figures, but he never really pleading his father to buy those for him. Action figures were so expensive.He tried to lose his focus on the toy shop by twisting his fingers together. He often do that to distract himself.

Before that Wonwoo caught his son staring at the toy shop across the street. He smiled when he saw his son was twisting his fingers. There must be something he wanted from there, he whispered to himself. Later, he noticed the action figures displayed at the store. It's the Guardian of The Galaxy action figures and Minwoo really love the movie as well. Wonwoo chuckled. Minwoo is a child that loves everything, but, he never asked or pleaded his father to buy him things to his wants. Although Wonwoo did wish his son would actually ask him to buy something for himself. He really didn't. Like that one time where they were travelling to Busan visiting one of Wonwoo's friend, Jihoon for his wedding, Minwoo eyes had been fixing to the chocolate bun at the rest stop with drolling mouth. He never begged Wonwoo to buy the bun for him. But, Wonwoo would always ended up buying for him, because he knew his son very well. Father's intuition maybe? The lad ould always buy anyting for his son. He adores the child the most.

After paying for grocery things, he held his son's hand. "Minwoo, let's go there" he pointed to the direction of the toy shop. He felt his hand was gripped even tight with a smile formed from his son face. Wonwoo chuckled. How cute could his son be?

After an hour of roaming in the toy store, they walked out with two action figures that Minwoo had been staring at which were, Groot and Rocket from his favorite movie. The 5 years old never stop smiling on their way home while carrying the bag with his new toys on his left hand while gripped tight onto his father's hand on the left.

"Appa thank you!" He cheered. Wonwoo just smiled. They walked home hand-in-hand although it's dark already but they enjoyed their walks together as father and son.

It was almost 100 meters from their beautiful house. It was a beautiful mansion with own garden and quiet neighbourhood located around the fancy extra cafes. Wonwoo had a car but he didn't really driving because walking was much healthier since Minwoo's daycare wasn't that far and his workplace was nearby too. Somehow he managed to settle down in such environmental area in this big urban city. He wanted to keep Minwoo healthy afterall.

"Minwoo, who was the guy with you at the daycare today?" a sudden curiosity hit him. He never met that masked guy before. Usually it was just Mrs Kim waited there with Minwoo.

"He's the new teacher" the child replied happily, "And he's nice too"

New teacher? Well Mrs Kim hadn't mentioned that before about having new teacher. Maybe the older lady do need help in managing the daycare. Although the daycare wasn't attended with too many children, but managing alone was just tiring. He did offer to help the lady at the daycare on his off day. Well, Mrs Kim was Minwoo's grandma afterall. But the older insisted, saying that he should be resting on his off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter