Fate 4

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be really honest, agreeing was a bad idea afterall. Right now, the atmosphere were awkward as hell - except for Minwoo, he doesn't know anything. Wonwoo couldn't even face Mingyu at all. Not that he did anything wrong, but it just felt wrong in so many way. He sighed while looking at his plate.

It has been 10 minutes since they started their 'warm' dinner.

The food on Wonwoo's plate were untouched. Somehow he lost all of appetite to  eat anymore. Most of his attentions were drawn to how fond Minwoo and Mingyu were. Again it felt so wrong. They weren't supposed to know each other. They weren't supposed to bond to each other. Mingyu didn't deserve those sweet smile of his son when he wanted the child to die in the first place. Wonwoo obviously was still bitter over what happened 6 years ago. 

"Appa! Why aren't you eating your food? Are you sick?" Wonwoo's mind crumbled as Minwoo leaned to him with such concern eyes. Just how long had he been dazed?

"I'm okay! I'm just thinking about some works" he smiled. Of course he would lie to his sweet little son and all the blame goes to the tall lad who suddenly invaded his harmony life. However, when his gaze met the tall lad, surprisingly, Mingyu also had those concern face. Why would he made such faces?

"Minwoo, if you are done then, go get ready for bed" Wonwoo changed the topic. He caressed his son soft cheeks before took his plate to clean them up. It almost 11PM which exceeded Minwoo's curfew. The child still have school tomorrow - well daycare still counted as school.

The small child smiled and nodded. 

Before he left the table, he surprisingly pleaded for something for the first time ever, which shocked Wonwoo the most. Out of anything why would he asked for something that so unreasonable?

"Appa, can teacher Mingyu have dinner with us everyday?" He was so happy when he asked that. It honestly gave Wonwoo some headache.

He tried to control himself and smiled, "I'm pretty sure that teacher Mingyu have plans for other days right?" he glanced at the tall lad while sending signals to decline the invitation. Well maybe the stupid head of the tall reading it wrongly.

Wonwoo faceplam himself.

"Sure i'll free my time then" Mingyu smiled.

Wonwoo sighed hard. How could the lad agreed to  this? Knowing the awkwardness between them.

"Yayy!" Minwoo cheered. It was weird to actually see Minwoo this happy and the way he spent time with Mingyu somehow looked like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter