Fate 1

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scene started with a child in average age of 5 years old, sitting alone at the corner of the room, staring at the window outside as the rest of friends are leaving. he is not sad, he is just like that. his eyes wandering through the wind that rumpled through the branches of trees. He happily grinned at the nature outside.

That's what attracted Mingyu attention. The little boy always like that when it comes to the end of the day. He somehow reminds him of someone he used to know. Someone he used to love and adore. But he left that person 6 years ago. And this boy is impossible connected to that person. Mingyu stared at the ticking clock that shows it has already passed 5pm. Where could this child's parents were?

"His father called me just now, he will be slighly late. Mingyu can you stay with Minwoo for a while? i need to prepare dinner for us" His mum packed her things before leaving the place. He nodded and went to sit with the boy.

All of the kids have returned home. it were just Mingyu and Minwoo. Usually the last kid would be sad and whined for their parents. But not Minwoo. He was not sad at all. Because he knows that someone will come and featch him, will fully love him and give him everthing he wanted. And he didn't mind at all if it late or not.

"Are you sad?" Mingyu broke the silent.

"No, Appa will come for me" he smiled. Somehow Mingyu found that smile is soft and reminded him of his ex.

The child just continue to smile and flip his legs from time to time. He is a cheerful boy. Even in his class, he always happy. Whoever his parents were, they raised the child with full of positive vibes and showered him with happiness.

Mingyu smiled, he loves when children are happy, that's why he quitted his job and work with his mum in managing the kindergarten. He was a model before this, he played too much, too many girlfriends, had so many one night stand with people, broke so many hearts, and the last person he left was that poor boy, his very first boyfriend, yet the boy wrecked when he left him.

He regretted it so much now. it has been 6 years.

"Minwoo, let's wait at the front" he grabbed the little boy wrist and walked together to the main door. He needs to lock the door before leaving and decided to wait outside since it has already late. The clock is ticking to 6pm.

Mingyu put on his mask and big coat since it's autumn and extremely cold outside. He adjusted Minwoo's big coat. The little boy wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter