Chapter5

Our Secret Lives

OSL(chapter 5)

 

*First day of school*

"Unnies ! Wake up!" Seohyun said. 

She ran into every room and screamed.

"Im up!" Tiffany said in english. They funny thing is that she put her hands up.

"Oh , maknae already ehh?!" Taeyeon said.

"I made breakfest already , hurry and eat." Seohyun said.

She ran down the stairs to see Sooyoung and Yoona eating already. Seohyun laughed and packed her violin.

"Maknae, arnt you hungry?" Sunny asked.

"Aniyo, i ate already . Go and eat so we can be early for school." Seohyun said.

"Someone come help me !" Jessica screamed. Everyone ran upstairs to see Taeyeon holding cucumbers in Jessica's face.

"Yah ! Really ?! I was enjoying eating.." Sooyoung said.

She ran back downstairs.

"Jessica, get ready , were going early to tour the school." Hyoyeon said.

"Ugh! Okay .. Okay." Jessica said. She got up and got her uniform. She ran into the bathroom and changed.

"Im ready." Jessica said.  She ran out with her backpack.

"Babo, wait for us!" Taeyeon screamed while closing the door.

 

"Wow, so nice." Seohyun said.

"Yes, these are the nicest lighting in the kingdom, only the palace and us have these." the guy said.

"Omo ! Look you guys!" Yuri screamed.

She was right by a picture on the wall hanging.

"Oh i see i found our wall of hope, we hope to find the missing princesses for the past 3 years, you see , this picture was taken when there father and mother was alive." he said.

"I remember this.." Sooyoung said .

"Huh?" he asked.

"I mean..we were the same age as their daughters, and i also remember the queen and king." Sooyoung said nervously.

He nodded and walked past the dance room.

"Ahh! Wait, may i look in here?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yes , go ahead , you girls may search around by yourselves now, students will be coming around in 20 minutes or so." he said then walked off.

"Come in with me!" Hyoyeon said while twisting the knob open. Hyoyeon gasped and smiled.  The floors was a perfect shade of gold, one wall was filled with very clean mirrors.

"Ah! My dream dance room!" Hyoyeon said."You know in the castle , i always wanted one."

"Yea, we know." Jessica said."But um we need something."

"I got it!" Tiffany said and winked and pressed a button."DJ! Turn it back on!"

"Yea ! Yea ! Yea!" Hyoyeon screamed while dancing. 

 

15mins later;

"You hear that music?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Yea!? I think its coming from the dance room, lets go look." Donghae said.

They were right by the door and about to open it until Hyoyeon started talking.

"Yaaa! Who knew the princesses could be all fun and dancing!" Screamed Hyoyeon.

"Yah! Shh! Someone might be in the school and we might not know it because of the music." Taeyeon said.

"We dont want no one to know we are the missing princesses or else.." Yuri said.

"Missing princesses?" Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae.

"Arnt they new?" Donghae asked.

"Think so, but how can they get into this school? No one knows there the missing princesses except us now.." Eunhyuk asked.

"Do you guys hear something?"  Sooyoung asked.

"No, why?" Seohyun asked.

"I thought i heard voices outside.." Sooyoung said.

"Want me to check?" Sunny asked. The boys heard footsteps coming.

"No unnie, lets get back to dancing for a little, maybe im hearing stuff again." Sooyoung said.

"DJ Tiffany! Turn it back on!" screamed Jessica.

"That was close.." Eunhyuk said.

"No duh, why are they here so early?" Donghae asked.

"Maybe touring the school and then saw the dance room, lets go meet up with the guys." Eunhyuk said while looking inside the room.

 

"annyeonghaseyo class, welcome, as you all know we are having new students , 9 new ones , please welcome them into them school." Mrs.Cho said."You may come inside girls."

9 girls walked inside , they were all smiling . 

"annyeonghaseyo, Je ireum-eun Kim Taeyeon imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo , je ireum-eun Kim Jessica imnida."

 "Annyeonghaseyo , je ireum-eun Kim SoonKyu imnida, please call me Sunny!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, je ireum-eun Kim Miyoung imnida, but call me Tiffany."

"Annyeonghaseyo, je ireum-eun Kim Yuri imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, je ireum-eun Kim Hyoyeon imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Je ireum-eun Kim Sooyoung imnida.."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Je ireum-eun Kim Yoona imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, he ireum-eun Kim Seohyun imnida." They all bowed and sat down.

"So you all are Kims?" Mrs.Cho asked.

"Ne~ we never been to school before, this is actually our first time, you see our parents died when we were young, we had no one to take care of us. So we worked daily just to get shelter and food, it took us about 3 months just to get our own apartment." Taeyeon said.

"Do you know that the king and queen were Kims? You all sound like you have the same name as the lost princesses." Mrs.Cho said.

"Ne~ we know about the king and queen and their childrens name, as you see, why would be the lost princesses? If we were then we would already have took over the kingdom .." Tiffany said.

"So where are all from?" she asked.

"Were from here, we just lived on our own." Yuri said.

"Ah i see .. Okay class, so now that you met the new students, we are going to talk about the class trip." Mrs.Cho said."Yes, Sunye?"

"I asked my mother and she said it would be fine for us to tour the whole palace ! She even said we can have dinner there ! Isnt that excellent?" Sunye said.

"T-thats S-sunye."Taeyeon whispered to Seohyun.

"What? Shes the next one to the crown for now, why is she coming here!?" Sooyoung whispered back.

"Sunye ! Thats excellent! Okay class , it seems like our whole 3rd year will be going to the palace!" Mrs.Cho said.

"Um excuse me? But do we all have to go?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne~ it counts towards your school attendence as well, and for all of us, it will be our first time." Mrs.Cho said.

"We already been in that place though!" Yoona screamed. Taeyeon got up and covered Yoona's mouth.

"Im sorry for my sister.. She didnt mean it, right Yoona?" Taeyeon asked.

Yoona nodded her head and sat back down.

"Its okay, for now, you all have free time, the class trip will be in 2 days. Dress up nicely , no uniforms on that day, we have to impress the queen." Mrs.Cho said. She walked out of the classroom and everyone started talking.

"Sunye! Your so lucky to live in the palace!" someone said.

"I know right! You all get to to see the beautiful castle i was raised in, you know if the nine missing princesses werent missing, i wouldnt be the next queen ." Sunye said trying to act all innocent.

"Aish, thats our stepsister, and she doesnt even notice us, surprising." Yoona whispered.

"Lets go sit over there." Taeyeon said while pointing to the corner.

"Our home, we finally get to see it once again." Yuri said.

"I know right, i wonder if they changed anything.. If they still have my stuff, im taking it back." Sunny said.

"The thing is, we dont have the money to buy fancy clothes.." Seohyun said.

"Maknae is right.." Hyoyeon said.

"Im going to the Comfort room, be right back ." Taeyeon said .

 

She got up and looked around for the bathroom.

"Aish, why didnt i grab a map.." Taeyeon mumbled. "Oh, its right over there.."

 

Taeyeon walked in and saw 3 girls in there touching up their makeup.

"Excuse me, im new here, so um , can you help me?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh yay! I love new people, im IU, she is BoA and that is Nicole, you are?" IU asked.

"Kim Taeyeon imnida." Taeyeon said and bowed.

"Nice to meet you, what year are you in? We are in year 3 ." BoA asked.

"Im in year 3 too, i was in dance class , with Mrs. Cho." Taeyeon said.

"Oh yay ! Let me give you a tip, dont mess with a queenka, there names are Sunye, Hara and Eunjung , they are triplets , of the queen." Nicole said.

"I think i figured that out, thank you anyway! It was nice meeting you!" Taeyeon said.

"You too!" IU said.

Taeyeon walked out and heading back into the dance room. Then she heard a noise.

 

"YAH! Who do you think you are ! How dare you !" someone screamed.

Taeyeon just got back into the classroom, the class was quiet then she looked over at the corner. Sunye.

"You hear me at all!!? You stupid nerd girl ! You shouldnt be in this school ! Your just a loser !" Sunye screamed at someone. 

Taeyeon stopped when she found out that she was yelling at Seohyun.

"HEY!" Taeyeon screamed.

Everyone head turned to Taeyeon who was now walking up to Sunye.

"Dont yell at my little sister ! You have no right to do that !" Taeyeon screamed.

"YAH! Do you know who i am!" Sunye said.

"I know your a , but i also know that your next to be queen to this kingdom." Taeyeon said .

Sunye looked at Taeyeon in the eyes.

"Look new girl, today is your first day, but next time its going to be worst, hear me?" Sunye said with a smirk.

"Do you see my face expression, yes its blank , you know what my hands say, , now my finger points to ? Oh its you ." Taeyeon said with a grin.

"Nobody calls me a without getting away from it!" Sunye said and stomped her foot.

"Well i just did that !" Taeyeon said while laughing and walking off with the girls.

"Aaghh !!" Sunye screamed and walked over to someone.

 

"Oppa! You see what that ugly girl did to me!" Sunye said.

Leeteuk and the others looked up.

"Ew its you..." Sungmin whispered.

"Actually , you were the one to start the fight." Donghae said.

"Oppa! You hear them saying these things to me! Im your girlfriend ! Your supposed to help me!" Sunye said with aeygo.

"Please stop with your fake aeygo, you sound like a dog." Eunhyuk whispered.

"Yah ! I can hear you! Oppaaaaaa! " Sunye said.

"Sunye, stop acting like a child and grow up... They are right, not you ." Leeteuk said."Sunye, i think we need a break." Sunye eyes widen.

"WHAT?! Your breaking up with me?!" Sunye said.

"Uh, isnt it obvious. Okay bye now." Leeteuk said and sat back down.

"Yeaa, hyung is now freee." Ryeowook said.

"From that witch too!" Siwon said.

"Party timeeee!" all the boys screamed. Leeteuk laughed and smiled.

~im back to being me ..(;~ he thought.