Chapter 3(:

Our Secret Lives

OSL(chapter3)

 

"I-im Kim T-taeyeon." Taeyeon said.

"Hello, im am the owner of this school, please follow me , you may bring your friends." he said.

"There my sisters.." Taeyeon said.

They walked inside the school and went into an office.

"As you can see , we are still at school hours , arnt you all in school?" he asked.

The girls all looked at eachother.

"Uhm , we never went to school in our lives.." Taeyeon said.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"We never had the money to pay for school , our parents died when we were young.." Jessica said.

"Oh , well , how about this, you know this school is really rich , only people with the talent can get in, we have dorms for the students who come here." he said. He looked at all the girls and smiled. "We would want to give you all a scholorship into this school, the dorms will be free, even the school, what do say?"

The girls gasped and looked at eachother and smiled.

"Sir, my sisters and I will attend this school !" Taeyeon screamed.

"Okay then, you all start next week, pack your things then we will move you into a dorm thats only a block away, congrats." he said and smiled.

 

~back at the girls dorm~

"Yah! I cant believe they gave us a scholorship!" Seohyun screamed.

"I know right maknae ! We finally get to learn ! We never been to a real school ever since the palace." Sooyoung said.

"i cant wait !" Sunny screamed.

The girls all laughed and started packing.

 

~Couple hours later~

"SORRY SORRY SORRY !" Yoona screamed.

"Oh gosh!" Taeyeon screamed while laughing at Yoona.

"Its our last day here anyway, hehe." Yuri said while cleaning.

"Dj! Turn it back on!" Tiffany said. She just walked into the room.

"As you say." Sunny said while turning on the radio.

~Gee gee gee gee , baby baby baby~ (Felt so childish while writing this, hehe lol)

 

~Next day~

"Is that the last box?" Yuri asked while walking up the stairs.

"I think so !" Hyoyeon said.

Yes , they moved into their new dorm . They been since an hour ago.

"Seobaby! Close the thing , were finally at our new home." Taeyeon said.

"Okay unnie!" Seohyun said. She closed the thing but she fell over until someone caught her.

"Uh?" Seohyun said.  She opened her eyes.

"Hey?! Are you alright?" the guy asked.

"N~ne." Seohyun said."Thank you." 

"No problem, uhm , you look familiar, did we meet before?" he asked.

"Dont think so, i dont go out much." Seohyun said. She grabbed a box.

"Need help?" he asked.

"Uhm, sure?" Seohyun said.

 

He grabbed the box then walked off with Seohyun.

"What floor?" he asked.

"its not far, its on this floor, see those boxes, thats where i live." Seohyun said while pointing. They walked over there.

"Maknae! You took forever, look at place ! Its amazing!" Taeyeon said while grabbing Seohyun arm.

"Thanks ! You can leave that box there!" Seohyun said. She walked off with Taeyeon. Her eyes widened.

"Mwoh! This place is amazing! It looks so expensive!" Seohyun said.

"I think it is, he said they coverted it about a week ago, new paint, carpet, kitchen and bedrooms, lets go upstairs, you will love our bedrooms!" Sooyoung said.

 

"Hey, i didnt know there was newbies moving in." Kyuhyun said.

"Really? Where?" Yesung asked.

"About 5 doors down, i helped one of the girls." He said.

"GIRLS?!" the boys screamed.

"Shush, you want them to think we were crazy, i think there was nine girls from what i saw, they were all happy .." Kyuhyun said.

"Oh my fuggin gosh!" Eunhyuk said.

"Fuggin?" Donghae asked with a laugh.

"Shut up." Leeteuk said."We gotta go to school now, lets go." 

 

"Last box finished !" Seohyun said.

"Yay!" Jessica said.

"This place is so amazing.." Tiffany said.

"I see the school from here." Hyoyeon said while looking at the window.

"How i wish Appa and omma can see this!" Yoona said.

"They would be so proud, but we still have to live our princess duties, even now, father tought us well." Yuri said.

"Were not the girls we knew 3 years ago." Sooyoung said.

"We changed from wearing dresses to jeans , shorts, regular shoes and regular shirts."Sunny said.

"Nobody knows were the missing princesses.." Taeyeon said.

"I wonder how the palace is, i wonder if any of the gaurds miss us." Tiffany asked.

"As long as that witch is there, i hate it." Jessica said.

"Mwoh! She ruined our lives by kicking us out! The guards didnt even bother to come back for us! The whole kingdom voted that if we were found, stepmother and her daugters would have to leave the castle right away!" Sooyoung said.

"Taeyeon unnie, you would be the best queen ever.." Seohyun said.

"i agree , your first to the crown, then it goes by age, then to our children, and their children." Yoona said.

"Ah, being queen would be hard, like father said before he remarried. He always had to go out of the palace , grand-openings, everything." Taeyeon said.

"AHHH! Look what i found!" Yuri screamed. She was looking inside a box.

"What unnie?" Seohyun asked.  She went to the boxed and gasped. Seohyun grabbed somethig sparkly.

"Our crowns!" Yoona said . She went over and found her crown.

"Awh! I missed you!" Sooyoung said.

"How did we forget these?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I guess we been so busy, we forgot about these." Taeyeon said.

She looked at her crown and smiled. She walked over to the fireplace and put it on the shelf.

"Wouldnt this be a beautiful place for this?" She asked with a smile.

"Perfect!"sunny screamed.

All there crowns were put up on the shelf with their names on it.

"I hope Appa and Omma are watching over us , i hope they miss and love us." Seohyun said.

 

~Girls, we will always miss and love you, take care and live a good life.~