Chapter15

Our Secret Lives

OSL(chapter15)

*coordination day*

"Thats right, today is your day." Madaline said.

"I know mother.." Sunye said.

"You will soon be queen in 5 hours, you look beautiful." Madaline said.

"Thank you omma .." Sunye said.

"Okay, im gonna go get ready, stay here and wait for the stylist." Madaline said.

"Okay.." Sunye said. 

She walked out of the room and Sunye took her phone out.

"Are you guys getting ready yet?" Sunye asked."Okay see you all later. Good luck." Sunye looked at the clocked.

"Mother, its not mine, but its theirs.." Sunye muttered and smiled.

 

"Yuri~ah! You have to get ready now!" Taeyeon screamed.

"Unnie, im still pissed." Yuri said.

"Yuri, you need to put that pissed away from here , you could always bring it back after the ceremony, today, we get to take back whats ours." Jessica said.

"Fine.. But im gonna be more depressed." Yuri said and got up.

 

"See Yuri, now you look Like a princess!" Tiffany said.

"Just put your crown on." Sunny putted Yuri crown on.

"Perfect!" Yoona screamed.

*Knock Knock*

"Be right back, its probably the boys." Seohyun said.

She twisted the knob and opened the door. 

"Oh , hello?" she said.

"Hi, is this the kim family?" he asked.

Seohyun nodded and looked at the boys.

"Well im sorry, but the queen has ordered me to take you and your sisters to the castle and be put in the dungeon forever.." he said and looked at the other guards.

"W-what? Unnies ! Help!" Seohyun screamed.

 

"W-what? Unnies! Help!" Someone screamed.

"Thats maknae!" Hyoyeon screamed and ran down the stairs.

"Yah! Let go of her!" Sooyoung screamed.

"Aish!" Yoona screamed.

 

"Let go!" Taeyeon screamed.

"Were here, go inside." The guard said. 

They pushed the girls into the cell.

"Unnie! What are we gonna do !?" Seohyun asked.

"I dont know maknae.." Taeyeon said while walking around.

"You will do nothing." someone said. Queen Madaline."I knew your plan from the start!"

"What ? No ?!" Yoona screamed.

"My daughter told someone while i was right by the door, she didnt notice it , so now you 9 are here forever." She said and smirked.

 

"Where are those girls, its been 2 hours already.." Yesung said.

"Lets go check their dorm." Eunhyuk said.

They all ran to the girls dorm, the door was left wide open and it was a mess.

"Where are they?" Sungmin asked.

"Go look upstairs!" Leeteuk screamed.

Ryeowook, Sungmin and Yesung ran up the stairs.

"Hey, they wouldnt leave like this.." Donghae said.

"Why is their house so messy.." Siwon said.

"Hey guys! We found something upstairs!" Ryeowook screamed.

"Okay look, this is Yuri crown, but the other crowns are gone.. Maybe someone took them?" Sungmin said.

 

*Ring ,ring, ring*

"Thats Taeyeon phone.." Kibum said.

"Hello? Sunye! Did you see the girls over there by any chance?" Leeteuk asked.

-No.

"Because there not here either, someone knows about our plan Sunye, i think someone kidnapped then." Leeteuk said.

-WHAT?! The coordination starts in 1 hour!-

"Please just look around the castle, try finding them, or our plan is ruined for good, we'll be there soon."

-Okay, and Leeteuk, hurry and save Taeyeon.- *Beep, beep, beep*

 

"Were never going to get out of here!" Tiffany screamed.

"We have no time to run up to the ballroom and interrupt , we lost the battle.." Sunny said.

"Dont say that! Someone gonna find us soon! Just believe in it!" Taeyeon screamed."We are the 9 lost princesses, no one can beat us!"

"What is that noise!" yuri screamed.

"Its from upstairs.. People are running or walking fast.." Seohyun said.

"Yuri why are you crying?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I cant handle this place! Its to dark and cold! I cant breathe in here!" Yuri screamed.

"Omo! We forgot ! Yuri is claustrophobic!" Tiffany screamed.

"Yuri, stay in there ! Please stay with us!" Jessica said while kicking the cell door.

Seohyun looked at all of them then turned around looking at the wall.

"U-unnie, why does this wall look so differnt?" Seohyun asked.  

Seohyun went right up to the wall and knocked on it twice, then it opened and lights .

"Maknae! You found a passage!" Taeyeon screamed.

"Go and find Sunye! Go!" Yoona screamed.

Seohyun looked in the passage way and gulped. It looked scary.

"Maknae, do this for our kingdom, go now! Dont be scared , the rest of us will try to find one! Just go find Sunye and them, we love you!" Sunny screamed.

Seohyun looked at all of them then turned around. She walked into the dark passage way and began running.

 

"Where are they!?" Donghae screamed.

"We search every place of this castle!" Sungmin said.

"We only have 10 mins left !" Sunye screamed.

They all looked at the hallway full of guest coming in then they heard something behind them.

"S-Seohyun?" Kyuhyun said.

They girl face looked over at them and smiled.

"Seohyun!" Kyuhyun said while running up to her. The others ran up too.

"The unnies , there in the dungeon, i found a passage in my cell, we have to go get them now!" Seohyun said.

"Here are the keys , im going to make time , be careful okay?" Sunye said while hugging Seohyun.

"Be careful.." Sunye said and walked off.

"Lets go! Yuri unnie is suffocating down there , she cant breathe !" Seohyun screamed and reopened the passage way. The guys ran down the passage way, they finally made it to the cell. Seohyun opened it and ran out opening the other cells.

"Maknae! Thank you!" Yuri screamed while hugging Seohyun.

"Your welcome unnie." Seohyun said. 

"But i kinda feel a little.." Yuri said then fell.

"Yuri!" Taeyeon screamed then shaked Yuri.

"Wake up! We dont have time! Wake up ! Dont leave us!" Yoona screamed while gribbing Yuri hand.

"We have no time left to the coordination.." Leeteuk said while putting his hand on Taeyeon shoulder.

"Yuri~ah, dont die on us.. Please.." Sooyoung said.

"Yuri, move , talk , do something!" Hyoyeon screamed while crying.

"There not a complete nine without her." Donghae said.

Yesung looked at Yuri . Then at the girls then at the guys.

"Move." Yesung said and grabbed Yuri. "Lets head upstairs. I'll carry my lady."

"Your lady?!" everyone screamed.

"You know what i mean." Yesung said and carried Yuri up the passage way.

 

"You all are here today for Princess Sunye coordination!" Madaline said."After this, the kingdom is hers forever!"

Sunye looked at the clock then back at the hallway.

"Hurry you guys.." Sunye whispered.

"I now give you all, Princess Sunye !" Madaline said.

The doors opened and Sunye walked in smiling and waving .

"Thank you all for coming today, as your future queen, i'll make this a better kingdom." Sunye said.

"We are all gathered here today for Princess Sunye crowning, if you reject , speak now ." the guy said.

-no one-

"Okay, Princess Sunye, will forever be the queen of this kingdom, where she would make peace and care for everyone. Sunye you are n-"

"STOP THE COORDINATION!" someone screamed.

Everyone turned their heads and gasped. Sunye just smiled. This is the beginning .