Chapter 10

Our Secret Lives

OSL(chapter10)

"I have an anouncement!" Queen Madaline said."I am inviting all of you to my daughters party for her coordination, it will be head 2 weeks from now, and her coordination will be on Feburary 20th 2012, at 7pm, thats when the whole kingdom will be hers , forever."

Taeyeon looked at Sunye , Sunye looked back with a regret face.

"Why is she looking at me like that?" Taeyeon whispered to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk looked at Sunye then back at Taeyeon.

"Its her regret face, she knows something.." Leeteuk whispered.

"Her plans will be, to take the homes at the country side and tear them down, and build a mall, and future of our kingdom." Queen Madaline said.

"You cant do that!" Yoona screamed and stood up.

"Excuse me?" Queen Madaline asked.

"People live in those homes! People who are more poor ! They need that place to survive and grow their own food!" Seohyun said.

"Yea!" Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny said.

"People like us used to live there! It was our home since we were 13!" Yuri screamed.

"We had to live on the streets for days ! Then those nice people took us in and helped!" Sooyoung said.

"You cant do that!" Hyoyeon screamed.

"And who are you girls? Look at me in the eye!" Queen Madaline said.

"Yah! Dont talk to my sisters that way!" Taeyeon screamed. 

"And who are you to tell m-" she stopped and gasped. Taeyeon looked at her . Queen Madaline looked at the other girls and her face went blank.

"Guards! Take these girls away from my palace!" Queen Madaline screamed.

"What!?" the girls screamed. The girls got taken away by the guards and outside of the castle.

"Yah! You dont know who we are at all?!" Taeyeon screamed "Sunye! What kind of stepsister are you!?"  

Sunye face then turned sad and looked at them with a sorry face. Taeyeon looked then turned her head around. 

"Yah! Let go!" Taeyeon screamed.

 

"Stupid !" Yoona screamed.  She looked at her shoes. Then looked at the castle.

"Did you see Sunye face expression the whole time? It was not a smirk or happy, she was sad the whole time." Taeyeon said.

"She kept on staring at you.." Hyoyeon said.

"Ugh! Im so mad." Yuri said.

"Princesses ! Princesses!" someone screamed.

The girls turned and saw a man running towards them.

"Mr. Choi?! What are you doing?" Taeyeon asked.

"I know everything now. Your stepmother put the coordination date for Sunye on purposed, and the only reason why you father married her was because she said she was pregnant with your father children." he said.

"So she lied? She was jealous of mother the whole time and she just wanted our money?" Taeyeon said.

"Yes! Finally !" Mr.Choi said.

"It will be to late.. By the time she is crowned , we are not princesses anymore.." Sooyoung said.

"Look, believe in yourselves girls, like your father always said, i have to go now, please be careful." he said and left.

 

"That stupid girl, who is she!?" Queen Madaline yelled.

"Omma, dont shout ." Eunjung said.

"Dont tell me what to do!" she screamed."Those girls ! Are so-"

"OMMA, why did you lie to me." Sunye screamed.

"Lied about what?" She asked.

"About them ! You said they died years ago! You lied that stepfather was our father! When will the lying stop!?" Sunye screamed.

"It will stop when you are crowned queen, i worked my off just to get you girls here, look at you, you are beautiful, rich , everything we ever wanted." she said.

"Omma! Its what you wanted!" Hara screamed.

"I cant believe you!" Eunjung screamed.

"ENOUGH. Sunye , you will be queen no matter what! Go to your rooms this instant !" she screamed.

 

*Next day: Saturday Morning*

~Knock Knock~

"Who is at the door this early!" Taeyeon screamed.

She twisted the knob and opened the door. Her eyes widen. At the door she saw Sunye holding a pink bag and looking at her.

"May i come in?" she asked.

"W-why are you here?!" Taeyeon asked.

"Shh, my mother thinks im doing queen stuff, let me come in and explain , please." she said.

"Uhm.. Okay , go sit on the couch." Taeyeon said.

"So i was saying, i have a plan to um, help you get back into the kingdom.."

"Why do you have a plan, you were always so mean.." Taeyeon asked.

"Because , its my mother fault that your parents died." Sunye said, she was tearing up.

 

*Flashback*

~My mother was always jealous of you mother, aka my aunt, so one day she came over ~

"Hi girls!" Queen Isabella said.

"Hi aunt isabella! Where is Taeyeon and them?" Eunjung said.

"They are in their room, go and play , your mother and i are going to have tea." she said and smiled.

~So when your mother wasnt looking, my mother put something in her tea, she didnt notice i was watching from the door..~

"So , how are you and your husband?" Queen Isabella asked.

"Not fine , were always fighting , i cant stand letting the girls see us fight.." Madaline said.

"Dont worry, it will get all better, im here for you, and if he ever hurts you or the girls, you are always welcomed in the castle." Queen Isabella said.

"Im glad to hear that." Madaline said and smiled.

~Isabella smiled and took a sip of her tea. She didnt know .. I heard her coughing like crazy~

"Isabella ! Are you alright? Do you need some water?!" Madaline asked.

"I.. I ..*cough cough*" Isabella said. "Tell my daughters i love them.."

~Then i saw your mom fall from her chair , she was pale and her crown fell off, my mother smiled then called the guards, your father got back by the time your mother died..~

 

-Present time-

"I remember all of that , i shouldve stopped my mom , if she didnt do that then your mom would be alive still.. Im so sorry..." Sunye said.

"I remember now, you girls came over and you said you were gonna ask your mom something.. Thats when my mother died.." Taeyeon said.

"If i just stopped my mom! Your mother would be alive!" Sunye screamed, she had tears coming down her eyes. "My mother .. She involved my father in your dads death.."  Taeyeons eyes widen.

 

*Flashback*

~My mother , father , we were at home, my sisters and I were playing in the living room, my mom and my father were talking in the kitchen..~

"I want a better life for them ! That shouldnt involve killing your sister and brother in law!" Father said.

"Yah! My sister is dead already! There is no point on bringing her back!" Madaline screamed.

"You are crazy! Why are you going to marry the king and pretend that we divorced!" he screamed.

"Because, if we live in the castle, i could kill the king and the girls can have a better life living in the castle! I can get rid of those princesses right when their father dies! Why cant you see that we can have a better life in the castle, more food, shelter, everything." Madaline said.

"Who is gonna rule the kingdom?" he asked.

"Me of course, then when the girls grow up, Sunye will rule it . Cant you see?" Madaline said.

~Thats when everything changed, my father left that week, never came back for us.. All he wanted was us to have a better life, that didnt involve killing.. ~

 

-Present time-

"I dont wanna rule this kingdom, i never did, i always wanted to be with my father.." Sunye said.

"Look Sunye.. if you could bring us back, you would have no proof.." Taeyeon said.

"My mother.. She moved my coordination date too.. Its in 5 days.." Sunye said.