Chapter 4

Our Secret Lives

OSL(chapter4)

 

*knock knock*

"Yes? May i help you?" Seohyun asked.

"Oh hello, i work at Seoul academy, the boss told me to give these to you, its your uniforms and  shedules and along with a book about the school." he said.

"Oh thank you!" she said.  She took the stuff and putted it on the table. She looked over it.

~Seoul Academy , school of arts..~ she thought.

"Maknae? Whats this?" Yuri asked while coming down the stairs.

"Its from Seoul Academy, our uniforms and information." Seohyun said.

"Uniforms? More like really plain, its just a color of white and black." Yoona said.

"Yah, i think im gonna get this dirty easily." Taeyeon said while holding her uniform.

The uniform has a black sweater, white shirt, plaid black and white skirt.

"Atleast the sweater isnt white.." Hyoyeon said.

"Hey , the fabric is satin. Really nice and soft." Sooyoung said.

"Then that means its really expensive.." Sunny said.

"Aish, if we get it dirty we have to go into the rich expensive dry cleaners." Seohyun said."What are your classes? I have dance for 2 hours, singing for 1 hour, lunch, free time for an hour then violin , piano ."

"I have the same maknae , expect for the last two." Everyone said. They all laughed and looked at the papers.

 

"Everyone , in year 3 classes, im here to inform you that we are having 9 new students starting on Monday, please make them feel welcome." the speaker said.

"Were having new students ?! Finally. Im sick of all these people." Leeteuk said.

"I Know , even them. I dont care if they are royality . They piss me off." Sungmin said.

"Your talking about my girlfriend too.." Leeteuk said.

"We hate her!" the boys screamed. Leeteuk rolled his eyes and headed outside.

 

"I heard they got a scholorship." one said.

"Really ? I heard they are girls." another said. "i heard they got Discovered by singing at a club." someone else said.

"Oppa!" screamed a girl.

"Oh .. Hi Sunye." Leeteuk said.

"You heard about the new students?! I heard they are girls and they are poor!" Sunye said.

"Stop making rumors.." Yesung muttered.

Sunye looked at them and glared then went back to Leeteuk.

"Oppaaa! Can you bring me home?" she asked with aeygo.

"You at aeygo.." Sungmin whispered.

"Uhm , i cant.. Im going somewhere with the boys, sorry.." Leeteuk said then got into the car.

"She is a nightmare!" Eunhyuk screamed.

"For real! Why are you dating her again!?" Donghae asked.

"Because we been together for about 4 years already, i think she is the one." Leeteuk said.

"EWWW." the boys said."She is not my sister-in-law!" 

 

"Lets go buy food girls!" Taeyeon said."The market isnt that far."

"Ne unnie, lets go get our coats." Sunny said.

After awhile they all got done and walked down the hallway.

"Ah!" Taeyeon screamed and fell. "This is when i was 13 all over again."

She looked up and saw 9 guys.

"Unnie ?! Are you okay?" Seohyun asked while pulling Taeyeon up.

"Ne~ lets go to the market." she said. "Im sorry.."  Taeyeon bowed then walked away.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!" Sunny screamed and ran after her. The girls looked at the guys and walked away.

 

"Are they new?" Leeteuk asked.

"Yea, they moved in yesterday i think?" Ryeowook said.

"Yea, i helped them moved in ." Kyuhyun said. All the boys looked at him.

"What? Maknae can be nice.." he said and went into the house.

 

"Excuse me? How much are these?" Tiffany asked.

"1$ per pound." the lady said.

"We'll take 5 then, thank you." Tiffany said and smiled.

"So pretty an kind, reminds me of one of the missing princesses, princess Miyoung." the lady whispered.

"Is that all we need ? We have apples , eggs, banannas, and more to survive." Taeyeon asked.

"I think so, lets go home." Seohyun said.

"Wait , lets go visit someone first.." Taeyeon said.

 

"Why are we here?" Jessica asked.

"Appa and Omma." Taeyeon said. She sat down and looked at the pictures.

"I miss you .." Taeyeon whispered.

"Appa.. Omma..." Yuri said. She kneeled down and looked at the flowers.

"Those are ours .. They have them still here .." Seohyun said.

She grabbed the old rose. Once a beautiful red , white rose , now dried up and dead. Seohyun smiled and put it backed down. They didnt know that someone was in the graveyard too.

 

"Are those the lost princesses?" the man asked the lady.

"Seems like it, they are calling them appa and omma.. Maybe they are ! They have 9 of them. Maybe we should take them to the kingdom and let them be crowned. Its better than that lady now.." the woman said. 

 

"Lets go home ." Yoona said.

"Bye Appa and Omma , rest in peace.." Hyoyeon said.  After that they went home. But they didnt know that a spirit was following them.