How It All started

Our Secret Lives

Our secret lives ..

 

"Girls , meet your new mother ." Appa said.

"What ?" Taeyeon said.

"Your mother died 2 years ago girls , you need a mother to take care of you , you will grow up and become the rulers of our kingdom."Appa said.

He smiled and brung a woman in. She was prettier than we expected . She had ultra black hair. Brown eyes, a nice smile , she was wearing a yellow satin dress with heels , she smiled at them.

"Hi there girls , im your new mother, nice to meet you all ." she said.

We were only 5 years old , our mother passed away when we were 3 , raising nine princesses is hard if you ask them. We didnt expect her to ruin our lives . But she did. She brought in 3 other girls , she told us they were our new sisters, Appa smiled at us but we just frowned. Our lives were fading away from him.

 

5YearsLater;

Yea its been 5 years , were only 10. Father is really sick. He doesnt have time for us. We barely hangout with him since our witch of our stepmother  came to live here. I have a feeling she did something. Making our lives worst , her daughters are so evil, they wont shut up , i want appa to feel better . 

"Lets go visit appa in his room." Taeyeon said while holding Seohyun hand.

We all walked into appa room , of course that lady was there , appa was sleeping .

"What are you all doing here ?!" she said to us.

"To see Appa.." Yoona said.

"Get out ! You all are useless, once your father dies , im ruling this kingdom, not you !" she said.

She told the guards to come take us . 

"Why is she so mean .." Tiffany asked.

"I hate her !" Yuri screamed.

We all hated that witch, she was always mean to us , i mean , we were only 10 years old .. 

"Lets go play outside !" Sooyoung suggested.

We all nodded . Taeyeon looked outside.

"Excuse me , can we go play outside?" Sunny asked with her aeygo. 

Of course the guard fell into her aeygo and said yes , he said he will come for us at dinner. We all ran outside . We always played outside , but those daughters of hers were always following us , they were way more evil , they always made fun of us .

"Lookie here , its the little baby !" one of them said.

They were talking to Seohyun. Yes Seohyun was a smarty , she was reading a book by herself at the stairs.

"Stop bugging me ." Seohyun whispered.

"What?!" one of them said.

"She said stop bugging her ! Shes trying to read !" Taeyeon screamed.

"Yea !" Jessica screamed and gave them her famous ice stare.

They ran off of course . It was dinner time, we all ran inside but stepmother stopped us.

 

"You girls wont be eating with us, you were bullying my daughters, once your father awakes , im telling him, go to your rooms now." she said with a smirk. 

The guards brought us to our room. 

 

3 years later ;

Yes , father died today. He left us all of his money and the kingdom, the only problem is that we had to live with them still, we were only 13 years old. We didnt go to a real school , but the stepdaughters did. We had hours away from them.

"Seohyun ! Lets go walk around the castle !" Yoona said.

We all went of our room and went into appa room. We sat there and looked at pictures. We came upon a picture of mother. 

"Appa , your with Omma now. Please be happy , your always in our hearts .. We love you guys." Hyoyeon said. 

We all agreed and went walking around outside.

"We have 3 hours until those witches come back, lets go outside the castle , we never experienced being outside from this place." Taeyeon said.

Of course , we went out , but we had to have guards follow us.

"Excuse me ?" Jessica asked."How much are these apples?"

"For you its free." the lady said.

"Oh no , please take the money, we may be princesses but we want to buy these apples with money, we want to help." Seohyun said.

"Oh my , well ok then , how many ?" she asked.

"Pack us about 20 please , here you go." Tiffany said.

 

After that we didnt notice the time. We were walking right by a school.

"Wow , would it be cool to come here ?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yes it would ." said Hyoyeon.

They looked at the school, the bell rang and People were running out. Someone hits Taeyeon and Seohyun.

"Oww!" Taeyeon said.

They bothed looked up and saw 9 teen boys looking at them.

"Oh , im sorry." one of them said. 

Taeyeon looked at them.

"Oh my , they are the princesses !" Another said.

Of course Taeyeon smiled

"Its okay, it was just an accident ." Seohyun said.

"Girls we must be going home, before your stepmother and stepsisters gets home , we have to prepare for your father." one of the guards said.

"Okay , nice meeting you !" Yuri said with a smile.

We all walked off.

 

1YearLater;

"GET OUT!" she screamed.

She was kicking us out of the castle , it was around 12 midnight . We were only 14 years old.

"Why are you kicking us out !?" Taeyeon asked.

"It was my plan , marry the king, kill h- ,he dies, i take over, kick you all out, live happily ever after." she said. 

She laughed then shutted the door. We had no money, no food, no one. We all walked out of the gate . We didnt know that the guards were watching.  The next morning we woke up right by a tree. We didnt know what time it was. According to people , the 9 princesses were missing , they said that our stepsisters will rule the kingdom until they find us. That was an end for our lives.

 

3years later;

Of course that was 3 awful years ago . No one found us and took us to the kingdom. Nobody knew who we were. Of course , we had to find jobs and find our own place to live. This is our secret lives.