eight

Memoirs of an Unattached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up ten minutes earlier than my alarm clock and that’s a total surprise because I was never a morning person and that means I hate mornings and alarm clocks. I grunted rather loudly and realized that I am in another world.. I mean another room. I am currently crashing at my parent’s room and trust me you wouldn’t like it either. Mom is a huge fan of scented candles so that means their bedroom always reeks with different smells. Two days ago it smells like Vanilla and then yesterday it was some kind of exotic fruits bonanza and for today I guess my mom opted a chocolate one. The smell of the room made my head heavy and made me feel lazier and more exhausted than ever.

 

“Rise and shine, beauty!” Mom got a hold of my arm and pulled me with all her might.

“Okay okay!” I replied groggily and stood up lazily.

“Time for breakfast! And I did I mention that Taehyung will drive you to school today? Isn’t he sweet?” Mom winked at me. Wait! Did my mom actually winked at me? That’s kinda gross.

“What? I don’t want to.” I said and plopped into their soft bed.

“Oh come on. Just give it a try. He’s just being nice.” She pulled me once again, and again I am on my feet.

“Fine whatever.”

 

I gave my mom a morning hug before going to the bathroom and do my morning routine. After about an hour, I am ready to go downstairs. I actually thought they’d be done by the time I go down but it looks like the party just got started.

 

“Hello Jennie dear. Good Morning!” Mrs. Kim greeted me sweetly.

“Good Morning Mrs. Kim!” I replied back cheerily.

“Good morning Jennie.”

“Good Morning Mr. Kim” I said and sat beside my Mom.

“Where’s Taehyung by the way?” My mom asked.

“Oh he’ll come around in a few. Taehyung loves to spend time on his clothes.” Mrs. Kim chuckled and we all smiled at her.

“Here he goes!” Mrs. Kim announced and all of us looked at the stairs.

 

It felt like the time slowed. He just graciously walked down the stairs as if he’s a god or something. The way he carries himself is just perfect. His clothes are lit. His shoes are cool and his hair! Oh my gee don’t get me started with his hair. I mean how can any living person make their hair as perfect as that. If I have a magnifying glass I swear I might not see a strand of hair out of place. So this is what a fashion student looks like. I’m totally envious.

 

“Good morning guys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter