seven

Memoirs of an Unattached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I jumped a little when I saw who it was.

“Sorry didn’t mean to startle your or something.” He removed his grip on me and smile.

“Uh hey uh yeah it’s okay. So uh to what do I owe this private conversation with you?” I nervously replied.

“I just wanna get to know you. I mean we’re gonna be staying in the same house so better be close right?” He eyed me from head to toe.

“I-I don’t think that would be uh necessary.” I gulped nervously.

“What do you mean?”

“Uh y-you checking m-me out.”

“Oh! Sorry it has been my habit to check out people’s clothes.” He just shrugged and gave me a thumbs up.

“Y-Yeah! I forgot you go to a fashion school or something. And that little thumbs up, does that mean my outfit is good enough?” I chuckled and now feeling a bit more comfortable.

“Yup. Something like that.” He smiled at me brightly and I can’t help but to giggle back.

“So umm yeah I just have to clean up my room a little bit so your family could move in.”

“Allow me to assist you.”

“N-No! It’s still kind of a mess in there.”

“Oh come on. It’s the least I could do. I mean we’re going to invade your space so might as well help you clean it.”

“B-but”

“No buts young lady.”

 

Taehyung stubbornly opened the door and voila he actually saw my favorite hot red hanging by my towel hanger. I dashed to it and quickly stashed it on my laundry bin. He then started arranging my small collection of albums and records.

 

“Wow. Are you a musician?”

“Yeah. I’m part of a band in school actually. I’m the vocalist.”

“No kidding? I was in a band too. I know it’s weird but yeah it’s true. I served as the rapper and sometimes the vocalist too.

“Was? What happened to the band?”

“My band actually disbanded just recently and with recently I mean last week.”

“That’s so sad. I’m sorry to hear that.” I am so tempted to hug him and comfort him but I can’t because I don’t want to embarrass myself.

“No that’s fine. It’s not your fault. The thing is our music arranger has to transfer school since he’s not interested with fashion anymore and would want to pursue music instead. We couldn’t blame him. I mean he’s like a master of music a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter