one

Memoirs of an Unattached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

News Flash! I lied. IT TO BE SINGLE!

 

My alarm clock starts screaming at my ears at exactly 5:00 in the morning everyday even on weekends. I don’t know why but I just got used to it. I groggily woke up and smashed my alarm clock to stop it from screaming. Today is Saturday so that means no school, no annoying teachers, no grumpy principal and most especially no icky couple invading every corner of the campus showing their icky display of affection to their respective icky partners.

 

I stood up from my bed then fixed it before going inside the bathroom. My favorite place. The only space on Earth that heard, saw, felt my innermost depressions and feelings. You see, My friends and family thought I was the strongest, most dependable person they’ve known on their entire lives because they said I can handle my own without the help of anybody at all. That’s true in a lot of aspects. I can cook for myself, I can do my school works myself, I can do laundry myself, I can decide for myself, I can solve other’s problems as well .. myself, I can do a lot of things by myself. Little did they know, that the strong personality came from the broken pieces of myself from the pain caused by so many awful things and used them to build this wall of fake bravery.

 

I the shower and let the coldness of the running water wake me fully. After having a short shower time, I lay again on my bed and opened my phone only to see 5 missed calls and 13 messages from Lisa. OH !

 

From: Lisadorable
What the heck? Why aren’t you answering your phone?

From: Lisadorable

We’re gonna lose it! WA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter