three

Memoirs of an Unattached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday has been a wreck. First thing in the morning, Lisa and I got into a fight then I heard about the news that a new family will stay at our house specifically my room which I don’t really like at all. Who wants people invading their personal space? No one. And now I am in front of the antique shop with my wallet on my right pocket and my vibrating phone on the left.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered softly.

“Uh hi it’s me.” Bobby said.

“Oh hey what’s up? Something wrong?” I asked as I walked inside the antique shop and look around for a stamp I could give to Lisa.

“Nothing nothing. I just wanna check up on you.”

“Check up on me? That’s sweet but I’m fine don’t worry and see you later?”

“Yeah see you later, Jen.”

 

Well, that was weird. I rarely get calls from my bandmates especially from our leader who’s the epitome of perfection and swag. Our band was put together by our Music class teacher last year. And trust me when I say it was so chaotic at first. Hanbin never showed up on time, maybe busy lazying around. Mino was always ahead of time which results to him being so annoyed at us who comes in on time. Jinwoo, the keyboard prodigy, is so shy he almost never talks and just creepily smiles at us and now we’re down to our leader Bobby. He exudes this aura which shouts swag, leadership and swag. Did I say swag again? I mean look at him. The way he smirk, the way he walks, the way he flipped his hair and when he’s all sweaty. Dammit! He’s gorgeous.

And as for me? I’m your average girl who does make-up for many hours and still gets annoyed when the eyebrow is uneven. So I am not really on time all the time but I rarely got late since singing really is my passion and I have a dream to become a huge star soon and discipline is greatly needed in this field.

 

So we’re back at the antique shop and I saw this really vintage-looking stamp with a dog in it. The edges are already yellowish so I thought this was pretty old. I got it and paid for it.

“I guess this would help diminish Lisa’s hate.” I sighed and went back home only to see that our lunch is already set.

 

“Mom! You didn’t wait for me. I said I’ll just buy a stamp quickly.” I sat on the other end of the dining table. She smiled at me and motioned me to start eating.

 

“Sweetie, I got a call from Bobby and he mentioned about your practice later. Why didn’t you tell me? I should’ve made some sandwich for you guys.”

“Sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter