Chapter 3 : Getting To Know Anger

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

 


"Excuse me, I'm the g-guardian of Donghyuck Lee. Mark Lee." I stuttered as I asked the first person I saw the moment I entered the police station. It's really uncomfortable referring myself as that kid's guardian, knowing the fact that I'm only a year older than him.

 


"Oh Mr. Mark Lee, you look younger than I thought. He's inside that room, by the way. Poor kid, roaming the streets at night. He looked really lost. It's a good thing we found him before some gangs in city might have taken advantage of him. He must be really tired." Said the Police officer with so much concern written all over his face. I just bowed and thanked him before heading towards the room where Donghyuck is staying. 

 


I opened the door and saw him there all curled up under a small blanket. I can hear a soft snoring as I slowly approached him. Where on earth have you been, Lee Donghyuck? I crouched in front of the sofa where Donghyuck is sleeping and watched him sleep for a while. To be honest, he looks really fluffy right now and I'm always so soft towards people who look really cute when sleeping. I must say that he's totally different from Jaemin when sleeping because Jae drools with his mouth open when he sleeps. He even chokes on it. Also, I must say that Donghyuck is totally different when he's sleeping compared to when he's awake.

 


"Can't you be peaceful like this even when you're awake?" I muttered softly. I stayed there for about 5 minutes before deciding to wake him up because it's already getting late and we still have classes tomorrow. But before I was able to shake him awake, Donghyuck fluttered his eyes open which immediately had contact with mine. He sat up with a bright expression on his face.

 


"Oh Hyung! Thank God you're here. It was so stupid of me to forget the way home, you know. I even left my phone. Oh God, so stupid. Those police officers brought me here. I said to them, that they could just send me home, but they won't let me unless you pick me up. It's a good thing that they got delicious chocolate chip cookies here -shows an empty jar- . They even gave me a warm glass of milk -shows an empty glass- I enjoyed staying here for a moment tho, but then I began thinking of how much worried you are already about me, it made me fall asleep. I'm sorry if I made you worry, Hyung. Not gonna happen again, I promise." He babbled again, holding out his palm while doing an "X" sign on his chest.

 

I just blinked at him as he spoke, dumbfounded by the sudden escalation of events. He was just looking very peaceful asleep a few seconds ago, but now he's being like this again. And who's worried? Nobody's worried here.


"Enough fuss. Let's just go home." Those were the only words that came out of my mouth. I don't know what's wrong with my system, but involuntarily I offered my hand to him. I became more conscious when he looked at it with a puzzled face, looking back and forth to my eyes and to my hand. His hand moved to hold it, but I managed to control myself and dodged away before he was able to. Whew. That was close.

 


"What are you doing? I'm asking you for some coins. I haven't brought enough for transportation on my way here, pabo." I said dryly in excuse. Actually, I brought my wallet with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter