Chapter 2 : The Housemate Again

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark and Jaemin are now on their way home from school. Jaemin was smiling to every people they encountered in the way while Mark's face, by his side, was all scrunched up to the point that he made a little girl and a dog, who they have passed by, whimper in fear. Jaemin noticed this and give his bestfriend a hard nudge on the side.

 

"Ow! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Mark bellowed, some people stopped to look at them for a while because of it. Jaemin's eyes also widened for his bestfriend's response.

 

"W-w-wait? Are you perhaps...? OMG Mark Lee, are you -gasps- angry?" He cupped his hand to his mouth and his eyes sparkle in amazement.

 

"Ah... Oba" Realizing what just happened, Mark scratched his nape while bowing to the people he disturbed, his ears were red in embarrassment.

 

"Jaemin-ah, you know that you're annoying, right?" Mark looked at Jaemin with a serious expression. The random question made Jaemin cackle, not caring about being in a public place.

 

"For you, Mark. I always know that." Jaemin grinned.

 

 

"You know, too that you're the worst of the worst, right?"

 

 

"I know, Mark you already said that countless times."

 

 

"And you know that I'm allergic to people like you, right?"

 

 

"Yes, but I know that you miraculously got immuned to me so what is this all about? Is this about you having a housemate again?" Jaemin's smiling face turned to a worried face when he saw that Mark was being serious all this time.

 

 

"Ah! It's just that I have a bad feeling about this, Jaemin-ah. He just arrived last night, but why do I feel like so much is going on and it stresses me so much. I felt restless and homeless for a second." Mark sighed as if the weight of the world is on his shoulder.

 

"Oy! Relax, dude." Jaemin said while  squeezing both Mark's shoulders, massaging them as they walk.  "I don't want to say that you're being "OBA" again" Jaemin made sure to emphasize the "OBA" part.  

"But maybe, it's just that you're still not used to it. You know, having another person living with you in your so-called Home. But wait! How come you didn't introduce me to this housemate of yours. Maybe I can be of help. After all, I'm your bestfriend, right?" Jaemin peeked to Mark's eyes while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

Mark raised an eyebrow at him, "I told you earlier, you're the worst of the worst. I'm afraid it would be a major disaster if you two get to know each other because I really think that he'd be the worst of the worst of the worst. And besides! You already met at school, you should've noticed that."

 

 

"OH. MY. GOD." Jaemin stopped for a moment, his hand cupped his mouth again, looking like he just choked on a jawbreaker or something.

 

"Continue walking, idiot. I'm tired. I want to rest." Mark said, tugging the hood of Jaemin's jacket.

 

"Wait! You mean, the one who mistook our professor in Science as a student and asked him to give you the watermelon smoothie during recess ? The one who loudly called out to you while waving from the other side of the cafeteria during lunch time? The one who appeared out of nowhere, threatening and dissing Yuta when he was bullying you during vacant time?" Jaemin never laughed so hard in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter